• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess just hanging around the night shift and college football boards has caused me to miss some drama.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a selfish standpoint, I'd hate to see Hammer pull the plug on SportsHoopla (and the NHL General Board), we have a great community and collection of posters at that site and it would be a shame to lose it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. I never got banned on FN but I got thousands of warnings over nothing. At least here we're treated like adults.

Lucky ass. Once Sugar and I crossed path's....then shit went bad.....I went through around 7-10 accounts over the last 2 years after having 1 for like 5 years.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky ass. Once Sugar and I crossed path's....then shit went bad.....I went through around 7-10 accounts over the last 2 years after having 1 for like 5 years.

Once they banned Cassiroy I lost interest. He/she/it was just too much damn fun

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say kick them out if they continue with that crap! You guys have been the most laid back mods on any site I've been on. Sure you give people crap at times but it's all tongue and cheek. If those people dont like it go the F away.

Also - it does appear that some people only have lives on this site.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L
:trash::pound:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got banned there on my main account.

I was amazed that my alt, Welfare Bear flew under the radar despite being fairly active, but my main account was banned for a few hours countless times.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was amazed that my alt, Welfare Bear flew under the radar despite being fairly active, but my main account was banned for a few hours countless times.

I was surprised about Welfare Bear as well. You had the same problem I did which was an inability to make an alt sound like anything but yourself. The only way I could keep one was to not use it much.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised about Welfare Bear as well. You had the same problem I did which was an inability to make an alt sound like anything but yourself. The only way I could keep one was to not use it much.

I've never been accused of being a good actor.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People just need to get a grip: I think part of it is, it's the written word, rather than standing around yakking with someone.

I think sometimes, people take the written word in a way they wouldnt if you were face to face.

Then they get caught up in saving face, and they just lose their shit.

Should be a sensor on the keyboard, to catch the user before he loses complete freakin control and burns all the bridges down...

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll be the first to confess. I have no life. Bless me father for I have sinned. It's been twenty some odd years since my last confession, upon further thought better make that forty.