• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This place is like the modern day local bar. I don't have time to go to bar and bullshit with people. The Hoop is the virtual equivalent of such a place. Lets just compare it to Cheers, just not rated TV PG.

2. After my few months of purgatory last year, I can tell you from experience this is by far the best forum on the internet. Not just for sports either, literally it offers so much this is the best forum out there.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I invite these individuals to state their case here but I know they won't because they'll just be exposed for the complete fools they are.

Getting soooo wrapped up in this shit. Just amazing. :L
Especially Sasquatch.

Show yourself Squatch you sneaky BASTARD! Squatch has been running his mouth about me behind my back for years...I just know it. Walking away every time I show up looking all cocky like he just "dropped the mic" and looks back at me over his shoulder. Say it to my face asshole! That's right, you wont say shit cause you know better BITCH! He is just a paper Hide and Seek World Champ. System Squatch.

th?&id=OIP.M3e574c276cbaa6be0638c8da4223bbffH0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This place is like the modern day local bar. I don't have time to go to bar and bullshit with people. The Hoop is the virtual equivalent of such a place. Lets just compare it to Cheers, just not rated TV PG.

2. After my few months of purgatory last year, I can tell you from experience this is by far the best forum on the internet. Not just for sports either, literally it offers so much this is the best forum out there.
:think:
This is true, I used to go to the local bars almost every single day until I discovered tHoop.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell 'em to all go to hell Hammerdown

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What drama??? Compared to the old ESPN boards, this place is a graveyard.....yeah, the political threads get a bit rough at times, but I can give as good as I get. I haven't been here that long, but it seems like the mods do a pretty good job of knowing when to jump in and ask folks to bring it down a notch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt read all of this, i read a good bit. A few things from me.........

I dont have a ton of time to get out and about, this is my social life alot. Its sad, but work, and some life circumstances come first.

Alot of people on here I have developed relationships with, and enjoy engaging with.

The majority of people on this site literally care for the other posters. This site has got me through some dark times recently......for that Im thankful to @HammerDown and all of tHoopla family, call me a pussy, call me kiss ass, i dont fricken care.......cause its the truth

@HammerDown runs this site how he wants, and he has every right to do that. The mods do a good job, for the most part if your not a complete idiot, your speech is accepted, and you can even mess up here and there.........wtf do you want............

giphy.gif

Sincerely,

SteelersPride

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt read all of this, i read a good bit. A few things from me.........

I dont have a ton of time to get out and about, this is my social life alot. Its sad, but work, and some life circumstances come first.

Alot of people on here I have developed relationships with, and enjoy engaging with.

The majority of people on this site literally care for the other posters. This site has got me through some dark times recently......for that Im thankful to @HammerDown and all of tHoopla family, call me a pussy, call me kiss ass, i dont fricken care.......cause its the truth

@HammerDown runs this site how he wants, and he has every right to do that. The mods do a good job, for the most part if your not a complete idiot, your speech is accepted, and you can even mess up here and there.........wtf do you want............

View attachment 31878

Sincerely,

SteelersPride

Ok now we have
@SlinkyRedfoot when someone an asshole
@obxyankeefan when someone an idiot
@SteelersPride when someone a kissass

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know and I agree with most of what you wrote, this place is great when trying to get through a long night at work. But it is in my personality to be a smartass about it.
and thats why i like u......im the same way

but even life in general shit, depression, work, relationships, health, people on here helped me alot

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spend almost no time on the board aside from college football and the PAC thread (note 665 posts in 2 years). I am an ESecPN refugee, and thank those folks on the PAC board for taking this lone Stanford fan in.