• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't met either in person because of distance but we talk on the phone. You won't find better people. I also met @trojanfan12 in SoCal and consider him a friend. There are very good people here and most mean well but there are some ignorant assholes too.
i may have smoked with @DoobeeDoobeeDoo or i may have just been seeing penguins from the little white crystals :think: :dhd:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing the chirping about "power trips."

I guess I'm leading the charge of "abuse of power" and "hypocrisy" and "power trips" with @fordman84 and @WhiteMamba following close behind.

Do some of you have a motherfucking life outside of this website? I'd like a yes or no answer.

I own this fucking website. I will do what I want to do, up to and including disconnecting my credit card and shutting this fucker down. It's really very simple. Everyone is posting on here because I pay for this shit. Does that mean I'm on a power trip? Or does it mean some people are incredibly insecure and/or have serious entitlement issues and problems with authority of any sort?

The chirping from people I used to like and trust is the most astonishing and disappointing.

Just wow. Get a fucking life, people. This is supposed to be fun.

Don't make me flip the switch because I will. Only reason I haven't is because of the great people who built this shit and make it what it is. That is the only reason.

Next person who runs their damn mouth will PAY me to post here. You won't be my guest any longer.

Don't like it?

FUCK.

YOU.

Shit, I need to be more assertive. For a power hungry tyranical monster, I'm just too damn nice.

Please, if you have a manifesto to post, do it here for the sheer entertainment value. After you have done so, I will 'roll your shit right up outta here and recommend a good mental health professional and/or a suitable method of "self medication."

Un-fucking-believable. :L
Manifestos don't usually end well on tHoop :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emails rec'd in the last 20 minutes.

You have the business skills and intelligence of a gnat. You're an Internet Hero real life Zero. Like I told you before, GET FUCKED LOSER. I assure you that I won't be missing your shitty board.

------

I look forward to stepping over your fat bloated dead body and enjoying SportsHoopla very soon.

-----

I won't post the threats of homosexual r*pe, torture and murder because the police told me not to.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emails rec'd in the last 20 minutes.

You have the business skills and intelligence of a gnat. You're an Internet Hero real life Zero. Like I told you before, GET FUCKED LOSER. I assure you that I won't be missing your shitty board.

------

I look forward to stepping over your fat bloated dead body and enjoying SportsHoopla very soon.

-----

I won't post the threats of homosexual r*pe, torture and murder because the police told me not to.

Wow, what a bunch of demented losers.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously fordman and mamba are as laid back and fair as it gets. IMO anyone who complains should be fined and the money should go to a good cause. Like the families of robotic,boss man and hokiehighsuperfly rip. As a reminder of what this board is about.
I really miss robotic.

Think of him a lot.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reluctant to offer advice since this forum for the most part seems pretty well run and it seems a bit silly to take a forum very seriously in the first place, but I guess I'll do it anyways. Several years ago I was a mod at a similarly large, active forum and one thing became very apparent over time- More active moderation was almost always better. Letting unhappy posters linger around posting deliberately toxic BS leads to drama. Drama either:

A. Makes reading through things a chore to the more adjusted posters that just want to joke around and talk sports (or whatever)

B. Functions as crack for the people who crave that shit, and they'll happily keep going because they're getting a thrill out of it. They get to tell people they for whatever reason don't care for that they're a cocksucker and not get punched in the nose for it. When people take sides in their feud, they get off on it and only keep going.

You have to stifle or, worst case, get rid of the small sect of people that make up B. Even if they're right on one particular matter, it's the condition that's the problem. Attention whores are always going to be looking for a fix. Let them get it elsewhere. Do what you gotta do. Don't feel bad about it for a second.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent the better part of half an hour trying to come up with something witty and topical for this thread.

I has failed.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reluctant to offer advice since this forum for the most part seems pretty well run and it seems a bit silly to take a forum very seriously in the first place, but I guess I'll do it anyways. Several years ago I was a mod at a similarly large, active forum and one thing became very apparent over time- More active moderation was almost always better. Letting unhappy posters linger around posting deliberately toxic BS leads to drama. Drama either:

A. Makes reading through things chore to the more adjusted posters that just want to joke around and talk sports (or whatever)

B. Functions as crack for the people who crave that shit, and they'll happily keep going because they're getting a thrill out of it. They get to tell people they for whatever reason don't care for that they're a cocksucker and not get punched in the nose for it. When people take sides in their feud, they get off on it and only keep going.

You have to stifle or, worst case, get rid of the small sect of people that make up B. Even if they're right on one particular matter, it's the condition that's the problem. Attention whores are always going to be looking for a fix. Let them get it elsewhere. Do what you gotta do. Don't feel bad about it for a second.

It's astounding. It's just like me walking into your living room, criticizing you and your house, deliberately insulting and offending you, doing very obnoxious, selfish, inconsiderate things in an attempt to annoy, demanding preferential treatment, then when you say anything about it, call you names, get offended and accuse you of being a tyrant.

There's a fine line. There's a contingent I want to boot but there's a reason I don't.

I don't think anyone knows how fortunate this site is to have FM and Mamba. Those two saved me from burning it to the ground.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's astounding. It's just like me walking into your living room, criticizing you and your house, deliberately insulting and offending you, doing very obnoxious, selfish, inconsiderate things in an attempt to annoy, demanding preferential treatment, then when you say anything about it, call you names, get offended and accuse you of being a tyrant.

There's a fine line. There's a contingent I want to boot but there's a reason I don't.

I don't think anyone knows how fortunate this site is to have FM and Mamba. Those two saved me from burning it to the ground.
tumblr_mfrryaMRSm1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    761.9 KB · Views: 7