• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Past time to confront this shit.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's astounding. It's just like me walking into your living room, criticizing you and your house, deliberately insulting and offending you, doing very obnoxious, selfish, inconsiderate things in an attempt to annoy, demanding preferential treatment, then when you say anything about it, call you names, get offended and accuse you of being a tyrant.

There's a fine line. There's a contingent I want to boot but there's a reason I don't.

I don't think anyone knows how fortunate this site is to have FM and Mamba. Those two saved me from burning it to the ground.

It's your own fault for holding a gun to their heads and making them come to the site

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too as well as bossman and hokiehigh. This isn't just a message board it exceeds that label. SportsHoopla has always been a close group its special. If the assholes complaining can't appreciate that.......
Bossman was a helluva guy too. When Infirst came here to tHoop, he was helpful like nobodies business.

There are oodles of fine folks here, too bad some can't appreciate that.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.....right?

What's up, JC?

Same old DJ. Looking forward to Jets/Colts and Yanks/Jays tonight.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emails rec'd in the last 20 minutes.

You have the business skills and intelligence of a gnat. You're an Internet Hero real life Zero. Like I told you before, GET FUCKED LOSER. I assure you that I won't be missing your shitty board.

------

I look forward to stepping over your fat bloated dead body and enjoying SportsHoopla very soon.

-----

I won't post the threats of homosexual r*pe, torture and murder because the police told me not to.
I don't envy you your position. But I do appreciate this site and will support you in any way I can.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the theme of this thread, we got a NutJob bout ready to snap on the Lions Board.

He's doing criminal background checks on folks as we speak.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had absolutely zero issues with Mamba or Fordman. Me and Hammer had a mild disagreement one time, but we talked it out, and everything is fine and dandy now, I was just being a drunk asshole that night.

You want power trips?

You should have been on Fannation where people were put on ban on sight for literally no reason, which is why the majority of the people were just posting in private groups the last few years the site was around.

Call me a loser or whatever, but I legitimately look forward to getting off of work and bullshitting on here during the week.

I mean, the only big no no's that I know of are don't post nudes, don't spam and don't be a dick. It's really not that hard.

If the man flipping the bill has a request, it's the least people can do to try and honor it.

I know for a fact that people have offered to donate some money for the site and the offer was appreciated, but declined.

Last edited:

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had absolutely zero issues with Mamba or Fordman. Me and Hammer had a mild disagreement one time, but we talked it out, and everything is fine and dandy now, I was just being a drunk asshole that night.

You want power trips?

You should have been on Fannation where people were put on ban on site for literally no reason, which is why the majority of the people were just posting in private groups the last few years the site was around.

Call me a loser or whatever, but I legitimately look forward to getting off of work and bullshitting on here during the week.

I mean, the only big no no's that I know of are don't post nudes, don't spam and don't be a dick. It's really not that hard.

If the man flipping the bill has a request, it's the least people can do to try and honor it.

I know for a fact that people have offered to donate some money for the site and the offer was appreciated, but declined.
I agree with you on the Fannation assessment.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the theme of this thread, we got a NutJob bout ready to snap on the Lions Board.

He's doing criminal background checks on folks as we speak.

Good thing I have a bunch of aliases.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent the better part of half an hour trying to come up with something witty and topical for this thread.

I has failed

Me too ... SportsHoopla is a great place .... sometimes I come here just to read and not say anything. I have many disagreements on the political forum (being neither left or right) and I will defend the University of Michigan with my last finger (the one I save for ohio state), but I wouldn't be able to do any of it without the SportsHoopla. Let me know who the scurvy dogs are and I will send them back to columbus.