• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers@ Falcons- talk shit here

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers can roll over nearly $8 million of cap space into 2017

Under general manager Ted Thompson, the Green Bay Packers have done a good job of managing the salary cap. That remains true, as the team can roll over nearly $8 million of cap space from 2016 into next season, according to the NFLPA's club-spending records.

Under the current collective bargaining agreement, NFL teams can roll over any unused cap space from one year to the next. While not every team chooses to retain the full amount, most take advantage of this ability to maximize spending flexibility. Even after the large extension handed to franchise left tackle David Bakhtiari, rookie contracts, and other expenses, the Packers had the third-most unused cap space of any playoff team this season.

Should the Packers roll over all the unused cap space from 2016, they could find themselves near the top of the league again in total cap space this offseason. Over the Cap currently projects them at just over $36 million in available funds notwithstanding any rollover, which places the team right in the middle of the league.

While the Packers don't frequently make splashes in free agency, they do generally retain their top free agents. This year, starters T.J. Lang, Nick Perry, Jared Cook, Julius Peppers, and Eddie Lacy all hit free agency as do key reserves JC Tretter, Datone Jones, and Micah Hyde.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Apparently the Rodgers family doesn't trust the relationship between Munn and Aaron but the relationship between Jordan and some reality tv bimbo is somehow more genuine. You don't see them criticizing that relationship.
How would we know or care what their feelings are towards the brother's relationship? Maybe it's really just hat they think Munn is a bitch? Maybe the Hoop can start a "Bachelor forum" and you can lambaste them there

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope all the Green Bay guys gets healthy and can play. I'd like to see a good game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope all the Green Bay guys gets healthy and can play. I'd like to see a good game.

WR Nelson: Out with broken ribs
WR Adams: Ankle injury but will be terrible as he was all last season with an ankle injury
WR GERNAMOOOOO: Hamstring injury and isn't practicing but might play injured
Burnett S: Not practicing with his quad injury
Entire offensive line: All of them have some kind of injury that they're dealing with from the last several weeks but will show their toughness and play.

RB's, D-line and LB's are all healthy.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Nelson: Out with broken ribs
WR Adams: Ankle injury but will be terrible as he was all last season with an ankle injury
WR GERNAMOOOOO: Hamstring injury and isn't practicing but might play injured
Burnett S: Not practicing with his quad injury
Entire offensive line: All of them have some kind of injury that they're dealing with from the last several weeks but will show their toughness and play.

RB's, D-line and LB's are all healthy.
Well hopefully Allison and Adams can play and play well. Same for Burnett

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hopefully Allison and Adams can play and play well. Same for Burnett

I didn't know Allison was injured but he wasn't on the field in the last drive. Hamstring injuries are hard because they stay with you for a while. I expect Adams to suck even if he does play. Last season he was terrible and was hindered by ankle injuries. Not sure about Burnett at this point. All I know is he's not practicing. I would rather not have Adams play if he's just going to play the way he did last year. Janis, Davis and Geranamo all scored TD's last time vs ATL I believe. With the addition of Cook, Cobb, and Ty (who didn't play vs ATL last time) I think GB will be fine on offense even without Jordy and Adams.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Allison was injured but he wasn't on the field in the last drive. Hamstring injuries are hard because they stay with you for a while. I expect Adams to suck even if he does play. Last season he was terrible and was hindered by ankle injuries. Not sure about Burnett at this point. All I know is he's not practicing. I would rather not have Adams play if he's just going to play the way he did last year. Janis, Davis and Geranamo all scored TD's last time vs ATL I believe. With the addition of Cook, Cobb, and Ty (who didn't play vs ATL last time) I think GB will be fine on offense even without Jordy and Adams.

if scoring 12 TDs is your definition of sucking - I salute you

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d12e5ec3a7bf0bcc04d1ea33fb9a6201.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well regardless I can't wait for Sunday. This has the potential to be a really great game.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about last season where he had only 1 TD, a ton of drops and struggled to get open.

who gives a shit about last year

he's made positive strides this year having him on the field will make them better

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Atl celebrating the Seattle game and saw Arthur Blank dancing and this came to mind
latest

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who gives a shit about last year

he's made positive strides this year having him on the field will make them better

I was relating last season to this season because he was dealing with an ankle injury while being the #2 guy and he struggled. History can repeat itself and until I see Adams do well as an ankle injury as the #2 I won't believe he can play well. I think they're better off resting him because he might be a liability out there.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to rmilia1....he started this thread and didn't back down. I still wonder why no other Falcon fan has jumped in. Granted, I haven't read every post, but maybe the other fans are scurred

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to rmilia1....he started this thread and didn't back down. I still wonder why no other Falcon fan has jumped in. Granted, I haven't read every post, but maybe the other fans are scurred

There's been a couple contributors but rmilia is carrying the load. I think he's in for a treat on Sunday as he has vastly underestimated this defense (at least before they go into prevent defense in the 4th Q). IDK if they're scarred or nervous or what.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eliot Wolf the future GM for the Pack in 2018 resigned with the Pack today. So glad the 49ers didn't steal the child prodigy from us.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not sure there are any other Falcons fans here lol