• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under win totals

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20220513_222611.jpg

Pick an over and under win team.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over: Bengals, Jets, Rams, and Chargers
Under: Browns, Colts, Jaguars, Raiders, Saints, Dolphins, Chiefs, Packers, Cowboys and Steelers

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under: Not buying the Cowboys, the last time the Boys won back to back double digit win seasons was the mid 90s.

Over: Talk about an easy schedule. Besides the Boys they play only 1 winning team away. Play the Pack and Titans at home. That's it. Not even Hurts can fuck up that easy peasy schedule.

While Boys have to play Bengals, Bucs, Rams, Green Bay, Indy and Tennessee

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna legit gamble if Jets at 5.5 is real. Easy smash.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over: Saints, Falcons, Rams, Bills
Under: Steelers, Jaguars, Chargers, Chiefs

There are too many wins in the AFC West on the board so the opportunity will be in picking two teams. Chargers haven't beaten that over/under since 2018 and thats the only time they've done it in a decade. Chiefs might be looking at the hardest schedule ever and will be relying on a lot of new players. Chiefs getting to 11 wins would be herculean. They've done it before, though, and hopefully will do it again

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna legit gamble if Jets at 5.5 is real. Easy smash.
Id probably also lean towards the over there just because the 2nd half of their schedule isnt bad. They won't be favored in a game until week 12, though.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to call on some of the "bad" teams from last year or expected to be bad teams this year. The Seahawks sitting at 6 without a QB in a tough division with AFC games against the west is an intriguing bet. Hard to figure the Lions or Panthers going over 6, but both of them play in mediocre to poor divisions. The Giants at 7 is predicated on a big jump with the new coaching staff.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the under on the two "favorites." I don't see the Bucs as a dominant team - I think they'll easily win their division but I expect they'll lose some games along the way. I also think Buffalo is getting too much love for looking good in a loss in the playoffs.... Their division is improved from last year as Miami and NYJ could pull upsets. There are also some difficult out of conference games and match-ups with the AFC-N teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at it real quick. A lot more unders I like than over. Saints over 7.5 is easy money. Bills and Rams seem likely to get overs but not worth it. A lot of unders I love

Under Detroit, dallas, Seattle, Arizona, Giants,

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are too many wins in the AFC West on the board so the opportunity will be in picking two teams. Chargers haven't beaten that over/under since 2018 and thats the only time they've done it in a decade. Chiefs might be looking at the hardest schedule ever and will be relying on a lot of new players. Chiefs getting to 11 wins would be herculean. They've done it before, though, and hopefully will do it again
just out of curiosity… why the under for the Steelers?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity… why the under for the Steelers?
That division. Bengals roster got better, Ravens should in theory be healthier, Browns are a big wildcard. Big Ben won a ton of close games. (looking at stats and Im seeing six 4th quarter comebacks and seven game winning drives)

Maybe I'm giving Big Ben too much credit (and Tyreek Hill and Matheiu if I'm counting my own team)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the under on the two "favorites." I don't see the Bucs as a dominant team - I think they'll easily win their division but I expect they'll lose some games along the way. I also think Buffalo is getting too much love for looking good in a loss in the playoffs.... Their division is improved from last year as Miami and NYJ could pull upsets. There are also some difficult out of conference games and match-ups with the AFC-N teams.
Buffalo gets a lot of love, I'd imagine, because they lost every. single. close game last year. All of them. If they just manage to get a little better at closing then they become a juggernaut.

I do agree that Miami could sneak in there and Jets with a 2nd year QB could improve.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That division. Bengals roster got better, Ravens should in theory be healthier, Browns are a big wildcard. Big Ben won a ton of close games. (looking at stats and Im seeing six 4th quarter comebacks and seven game winning drives)

Maybe I'm giving Big Ben too much credit (and Tyreek Hill and Matheiu if I'm counting my own team)
Still risky. The Bengals improved their OL but I expect their defense to go back to normal, they played above expectations. The Ravens still have a legit defense and running game. The Browns improved their roster, obviously depends on the Watson suspension. The Steelers still have a top defense and probably the best offense in the division other than QB. I expect a ceiling bc of the QB but they always seem to squeak out wins. I would go under Cincy but I think that is a toss-up too.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still risky. The Bengals improved their OL but I expect their defense to go back to normal, they played above expectations. The Ravens still have a legit defense and running game. The Browns improved their roster, obviously depends on the Watson suspension. The Steelers still have a top defense and probably the best offense in the division other than QB. I expect a ceiling bc of the QB but they always seem to squeak out wins. I would go under Cincy but I think that is a toss-up too.
I think its risky if you think Big Ben was actually holding the team back and Pickett will be a top 20 QB. For me, a lot of these over/unders are what you think about these teams QBs

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. too many wins in AFC-W...but I'd take the Raiders as the under...I believe they got a little lucky winning some of those games at the end of last year and somebody in that division will be under .500.