• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Win totals

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the over/under win totals for the 2023 NFL season:

11.5 - Chiefs
11.5 - Bengals
11.5 - 49ers
10.5 - Bills
10.5 - Eagles
9.5 - Jets
9.5 - Ravens
9.5 - Chargers
9.5 - Dolphins
9.5 - Browns
9.5 - Jaguars
9.5 - Cowboys
9.5 - Lions
9.5 - Saints
8.5 - Steelers
8.5 - Broncos
8.5 - Vikings
8.5 - Seahawks
8.5 - Falcons
8.5 - Giants
7.5 - Patriots
7.5 - Titans
7.5 - Raiders
7.5 - Panthers
7.5 - Packers
7.5 - Rams
7.5 - Bears
6.5 - Colts
6.5 - Buccaneers
6.5 - Commanders
5.5 - Texans
5.5 - Cardinals

AFC teams add up to 142 and NFC teams add up to 133. That's a total of 275, but there are only 272 games, which means bettors favor the over on a few teams so oddsmakers are skewing the number up. Wonder which teams?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

11.5 - Chiefs
11.5 - Bengals
11.5 - 49ers
10.5 - Bills
10.5 - Eagles
9.5 - Jets
9.5 - Ravens
9.5 - Chargers
9.5 - Dolphins
9.5 - Browns
9.5 - Jaguars
9.5 - Cowboys
9.5 - Lions
9.5 - Saints
8.5 - Steelers
8.5 - Broncos
8.5 - Vikings
8.5 - Seahawks
8.5 - Falcons
8.5 - Giants
7.5 - Patriots
7.5 - Titans
7.5 - Raiders
7.5 - Panthers
7.5 - Packers
7.5 - Rams
7.5 - Bears
6.5 - Colts
6.5 - Buccaneers
6.5 - Commanders
5.5 - Texans
5.5 - Cardinals

AFC teams add up to 142 and NFC teams add up to 133. That's a total of 275, but there are only 272 games, which means bettors favor the over on a few teams so oddsmakers are skewing the number up. Wonder which teams?

Is this from Vegas? do you have a link? Thanks,

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't share the link, because I'm at work and it's a "gambling" site

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ 7.5 I'm taking the Patriots over bet.
Do you really believe they will win less than 8 games?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that division and this conference, it is a real possibility they are the worst team in the East.
I understand your opinion.
Many are on the Jets bandwagon.
AFCE Has always been the toughest for the Patriots. We split with Buffalo and Miami.
Think the mighty Jets sweep the Patriots?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFCE Has always been the toughest for the Patriots. We split with Buffalo and Miami.
I honestly don't know. I think the Patriots have the stuff to win the division, but I also think with the parity in this conference and what the other three teams in your division did to improve themselves, I could see the Patriots going 2-4 in that division. Then you have to play the NFC East, the best division in the NFC, you play the AFC West which hosts some pretty damn good teams too, and then you have to play one of the AFC North. I think the AFC North toughened up too, and regardless who you play, you will be facing a very improved squad.

That is no easy task. But once again, football is not played on paper, and teams have to play each other and any given sunday and all that shit. I still think you have the weakest QB in the division, just slightly below Rodgers IMO. I think Rodgers is on the way down, and while he will have more weapons around him in NY, I don't think he is going to be the savior a lot of pundits think he will be. I think he still struggles.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They catch the NFC East as well. Likely a 1-3 run for them depending upon how Washington is at QB this season.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know. I think the Patriots have the stuff to win the division, but I also think with the parity in this conference and what the other three teams in your division did to improve themselves, I could see the Patriots going 2-4 in that division. Then you have to play the NFC East, the best division in the NFC, you play the AFC West which hosts some pretty damn good teams too, and then you have to play one of the AFC North. I think the AFC North toughened up too, and regardless who you play, you will be facing a very improved squad.

That is no easy task. But once again, football is not played on paper, and teams have to play each other and any given sunday and all that shit. I still think you have the weakest QB in the division, just slightly below Rodgers IMO. I think Rodgers is on the way down, and while he will have more weapons around him in NY, I don't think he is going to be the savior a lot of pundits think he will be. I think he still struggles.
Yours is a valid oipnion. So is mine.
I think a greatly improved Patriots team is going to win more than 7.5 games.
Our coaching staff is greatly improved.
Our game plans are going to improve.
Our special teams will go from the worst to top 10 - maybe top 5.
An improved already good defense.
Offense could not possibly be worse than last year. I expect major improvement.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They catch the NFC East as well. Likely a 1-3 run for them depending upon how Washington is at QB this season.
Basically, every team in the AFCE has the same schedule.
NE finished 3rd will have easier games in the non-identical part of the schedule.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

11.5 - Chiefs
11.5 - Bengals
11.5 - 49ers
10.5 - Bills
10.5 - Eagles
9.5 - Jets
9.5 - Ravens
9.5 - Chargers
9.5 - Dolphins
9.5 - Browns
9.5 - Jaguars
9.5 - Cowboys
9.5 - Lions
9.5 - Saints
8.5 - Steelers
8.5 - Broncos
8.5 - Vikings
8.5 - Seahawks
8.5 - Falcons
8.5 - Giants
7.5 - Patriots
7.5 - Titans
7.5 - Raiders
7.5 - Panthers
7.5 - Packers
7.5 - Rams
7.5 - Bears
6.5 - Colts
6.5 - Buccaneers
6.5 - Commanders
5.5 - Texans
5.5 - Cardinals

So the Cardinals are projected to have the #1 and #2 overall pick. Caleb Williams in the draft. I think we have our tank team of the 23-24 season.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yours is a valid oipnion. So is mine.
I think a greatly improved Patriots team is going to win more than 7.5 games.
Our coaching staff is greatly improved.
Our game plans are going to improve.
Our special teams will go from the worst to top 10 - maybe top 5.
An improved already good defense.
Offense could not possibly be worse than last year. I expect major improvement.
I am not trying to steal your enthusiasm, but it just seems like your opinion is based on a personal hope rather than fact.

A greatly improved Patriots team has yet to be seen.
A coaching staff needs time to acclimate and usually takes longer than a year when there is major changeover.
If Bill is calling one side of the ball, I would also assume that side is going to be tough regardless (defense or offense)?
How can a special teams go from worst to top 10 maybe top 5? What changed so drastically to warrant that kind of jump?
Your defense is always good, I assume Bill calls that side of the ball.
Offense will more than likely improve if it can't be worse, but by how much? You assume Jones turns into what comparable QB? Because the Mac Jones we have seen so far is league average at the very best.

I do not follow the Patriots like you do, so I am open to you elaborating on why you think these opinion statements are built more on fact than faith.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cardinals are projected to have the #1 and #2 overall pick. Caleb Williams in the draft. I think we have our tank team of the 23-24 season.
If the Cardinals wind up with the #1 and #2 picks, I could see Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison Jr. being picks 1 and 2 and trading Kyler for what you can get out of him. If a franchise QB winds up with the #@1 or #2 pick, he needs to go. That is assuming he stays healthy. Best thing for the Cardinals is maybe he gets hurt and he has more marketable value in next years offseason to be traded. If he finishes with 3 to 4 wins, he has less value I think.

If Williams and Harrison Jr. are their picks, that is a franchise changer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying to steal your enthusiasm, but it just seems like your opinion is based on a personal hope rather than fact.

A greatly improved Patriots team has yet to be seen.
A coaching staff needs time to acclimate and usually takes longer than a year when there is major changeover.
If Bill is calling one side of the ball, I would also assume that side is going to be tough regardless (defense or offense)?
How can a special teams go from worst to top 10 maybe top 5? What changed so drastically to warrant that kind of jump?
Your defense is always good, I assume Bill calls that side of the ball.
Offense will more than likely improve if it can't be worse, but by how much? You assume Jones turns into what comparable QB? Because the Mac Jones we have seen so far is league average at the very best.

I do not follow the Patriots like you do, so I am open to you elaborating on why you think these opinion statements are built more on fact than faith.
Special teams was a mess last year. Poorly coached and poorly played. Both kicker and punter needed replacing.
Bill does not call Offense. Bill O'Brian previously was an excellent OC for the Patriots and now has more experience.
O'line play was very sketch because of coaching. Adrian Klemm as OL coach and Bill O'B as OC will have the previously highly rated O'line performing up to par.
Matt Patricia destroyed our gameplan and Offensive coaching in all facets.
Mac was sabataged by Patricia's failure as OC.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cardinals wind up with the #1 and #2 picks, I could see Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison Jr. being picks 1 and 2 and trading Kyler for what you can get out of him. If a franchise QB winds up with the #@1 or #2 pick, he needs to go. That is assuming he stays healthy. Best thing for the Cardinals is maybe he gets hurt and he has more marketable value in next years offseason to be traded. If he finishes with 3 to 4 wins, he has less value I think.

If Williams and Harrison Jr. are their picks, that is a franchise changer.
If Murray is going to take time to recover, there's gonna be a lot of borderline banked L's before the season even starts.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe - but that's higher than 7.5. I think they will be more like 10-7
Idk, if it's within .5 wins as the over, I can't say that's much of a flex. 10-7 wouldn't be stunning. I am not sure anyone believes the Pats are uncompetitive, just not sure they have the juice to get to double digit wins and a playoff spot.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, if it's within .5 wins as the over, I can't say that's much of a flex. 10-7 wouldn't be stunning. I am not sure anyone believes the Pats are uncompetitive, just not sure they have the juice to get to double digit wins and a playoff spot.
Fair enough - but the line was 7.5. I think that's an easy over.