• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sub-buzz-29838-1500574264-1.png

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just the angle of the shot or does that Intersection have no signs or management at all?

The truck had a yield sign, if I'm not mistaken. It kind of blends in with the background, but there's an inverted triangle.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop signs have a similar shape to snowflakes and we have enough of those already in 'Murica :D

Plus, who's gonna pay for those stop signs? Osama Saddam Obama? The liberal media? Pfft. And if you think it's coming out of my paycheck you better hightail back to Taxechussetts pinko, before I red-pill your ass with about 60 (per second) hollow-points. :usa2::usa: #MAGA

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, who's gonna pay for those stop signs? Osama Saddam Obama? The liberal media? Pfft. And if you think it's coming out of my paycheck you better hightail back to Taxechussetts pinko, before I red-pill your ass with about 60 (per second) hollow-points. :usa2::usa: #MAGA
Oh I am sure that for these fragile little snowflakes a normal stop sign would no do. No sir. I bet it would have to be a free range organic green energy stop sign. Not on my watch or from my bank account. Which is funny because I do not have a bank account. Don't trust them!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am sure that for these fragile little snowflakes a normal stop sign would no do. No sir. I bet it would have to be a free range organic green energy stop sign. Not on my watch or from my bank account. Which is funny because I do not have a bank account. Don't trust them!

So true my friend. And if God didn't bless us with Trump and then bless Trump we'd prolly already have trans-stop signs. And then what do you do? Do you stop? Do the new signs look good? Do you ignore their message to stop, then get really angry when things don't work out the way you planned it? And then think about the kids having to see these trans-stop signs all over.

Not as long as there is a second amendment and I still have KFC grease pumping though these veins!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true my friend. And if God didn't bless us with Trump and then bless Trump we'd prolly already have trans-stop signs. And then what do you do? Do you stop? Do the new signs look good? Do you ignore their message to stop, then get really angry when things don't work out the way you planned it? And then think about the kids having to see these trans-stop signs all over.

Not as long as there is a second amendment and I still have KFC grease pumping though these veins!!

I do not know what I would do if I came to a trans-stop sign. I would have never thought it would come up, but in this new "modern" America it probably will.

The only trans I want in my life is trans fat! Amen.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just the angle of the shot or does that Intersection have no signs or management at all?

IM BOUT TO RED PILL ALL Y'ALL

THAT GIF IS FROM RUSSIA!

/so 43's post makes sense

//6 months and that scene will be recreated all cross Murica streets when comrade donald gets his way :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.