• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT OK people...whats your most difficult dish you prepare that you are proud of?

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I grilled a ton of food. Asparagus tossed in olive oil, salt, and pepper, cooked until light brown... a couple of filet mignons with grilled onions, and I did up some ribs. Similar to dash, an hour and a half in the oven, but I pull them, soak them in barbeque sauce in the fridge until they are cooled, and then grill them.

I had an omelette this morning, my favorite. Green peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and feta cheese.

homer_simpson31.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I did up some ribs. Similar to dash, an hour and a half in the oven, but I pull them, soak them in barbeque sauce in the fridge until they are cooled, and then grill them.

homer_simpson31.jpg

instead of boiling the ribs, have you guys ever tried wrapping them in foil with whatever spices and herbs you want to use (I go garlic and rosemary) ... on the bbq 20 minutes a side ... after that take them out of the foil, BBQ sauce them up however you want for 5 mins a side (or less)

they end up being equally as tender

Last edited by a moderator:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personaly when I cook ribs, which I did yesterday, I season them, wrap them in aluminium foil, place 4-5 ice cubes in the uluminum foil with the ribs and bake them in the oven at 200 for 3-4 hours fliping them after each hour. Then, afer the 4 hours in the oven, I mix some BBQ sause with white vinigar and place them on the grill real low and baste them while they simmer for 10 minutes or so. Fall off the bone ribs right there!

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yorkshire pudding. For some reason mine always taste great.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing OK Chris. Have a lot of sleepness nights but am going to a study from UB on pain management.

That really blows Steve!

...but it did remind me of someone.

(heading to the refugees thread!)