• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT OK people...whats your most difficult dish you prepare that you are proud of?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bored and feeling blue and talking food is something I enjoy so what do you all got? Please feel free to take advantage and ask me any questions you may have about cooking. Just for fun but hell, even I have issues when I make caramel glaze. Always have and probably always will. My fellow chefs remind me that I suck at it everyday.

Enlighten me people! (and for those of you who are comedians with smart ass answers......make them good mother fuckers!!!) lol

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please feel free to take advantage and ask me any questions you may have about cooking.

When I'm cooking my Ramen Noodles, do you recommend that I add the seasoning to the water, or add it to the noodles post cooking? Also, should I break the brick or leave it intact?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I'm cooking my Ramen Noodles, do you recommend that I add the seasoning to the water, or add it to the noodles post cooking? Also, should I break the brick or leave it intact?

I always add the seasoning to the water before you cook because the noodles will soak up more flavor during cooking. As far as breaking it up, I always do because if not, you end up inhaling steam that makes you cough like your first hit off a joint in high school while having 7 feet of noodles hanging out of your mouth. heh

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its tough to get the Ellio's Pizza cooked just right, I often burn the edges too much :(

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please feel free to take advantage and ask me any questions you may have about cooking. Just for fun but hell, even I have issues when I make caramel glaze.

Gooch, we just had some beautiful ribs for dinner complete with a glaze featuring equal parts honey, soy sauce, and ketchup. The ribs were boiled for 1.5 hours on the stove and finished on the BBQ with the glaze as a nice marinade. So tender and delicious.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the most difficult dish i've ever prepared is an omelet

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gooch, we just had some beautiful ribs for dinner complete with a glaze featuring equal parts honey, soy sauce, and ketchup. The ribs were boiled for 1.5 hours on the stove and finished on the BBQ with the glaze as a nice marinade. So tender and delicious.

Ah man that sounds awesome! Nothing better than some good ribs. I am jealous Dash. Maybe I will make some this week. I never order ribs at a restaurant because I eat them like a 2 year old eats, with BBQ smeared all over the place.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had pulled pork for the first time in my life tonight. How the hell did I not know about it before? It was fucking incredible! Takes for ever took cook though!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hardest thing for me to make is Maryland Crab Soup, but that is only because I refuse to eat it (I hate seafood). I make it by smell and consistency.

The wife and kids love it, so I make it once in a while with a recipe that's like 4 generations old.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to cook but living alone sucks because I don't get to show off how good of a cook I am to too many people.

Seriously, I make a killer meatloaf that would knock your socks off. Another thing is chili, you can make it so many different ways. In Cincinnati that (Skyline?) chili is great! But not as good as I make?

If you have never heard of hamburger stew some day I will make a HUGE pot and invite all of the posters over for some. Guarantee you'll love it. It's not hamburger soup, but stew. MMMMMMMMMMM

As you can see not some of the healthiest things but what the hell, once in a while we need to let loose. :)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a woman to do this, but I will forward this to her and she may ask you for help, lord knows sometimes she needs it >=]

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had pulled pork for the first time in my life tonight. How the hell did I not know about it before? It was fucking incredible! Takes for ever took cook though!

You have been missing out my friend. Good pulled pork is awesome but I dont like to eat it very often.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a woman to do this, but I will forward this to her and she may ask you for help, lord knows sometimes she needs it >=]

Ha ha, Watch it pal I think I still have your number and will dial it so you better hope she doesn't answer. After I tell her what you said Chris will not be getting any for a month !! :)

How ya been bro?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha My wife is the cook at my house part of the time. She makes better "home cookin" better than me so thank God shes good at it. She never listens to me when I try to give her helpful tips here and there but what can I expect?

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness! I don't know how I did not know that you are a chef gooch! I aspire to become a chef myself. But to answer your question, I really don't know what the hardest thing I can make.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a theory on why most of the best chefs are men....if a man cooks it's usually because he likes too...he enjoys it....woman are raised believing that they have to cook...they don't share the same passion for it....