• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Malaysian Airline Shot Down in Ukraine

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Comeds View Post
*America and its media loves lost/missing blonde girls. Sorry brunettes. And really sorry minority girls. Soulless gingers - you'll get no sympathy from me!

fify

I would agree with that. My brother is a ginger and is 2 1/2 years older than me, about half a foot taller than me, and has a much longer reach than me. So yeah, remembering my teen years I would agree that gingers are soulless nasty creatures.

I missed out on size and height but my reward for not being firstborn is that I don't have the goofy family name, I don't sunburn in the shade, and I don't have fire engine orange hair.

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't be so quick to think this is worsening things. By all accounts, a suitable replacement is taking over and a new government will be formed. This will be a long process for Ukraine as they have a lot of past corruption to deal with so some bumps along the way are to be expected. I'd like to see Europe step in and do more to help, but that ain't likely in the short term, at least.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woman posts selfie wearing mascara looted from MH17 site | Astro Awani

New contender for worst person on earth.

Also, they have located the middle section of the fuselage and (it appears) the remainder of the bodies they had not yet located in a wooded area about a mile away from the main site. It has not been tampered with, and appears to show shrapnel damage.