• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TSX is sputtering though (up one day, down the next). Oh well, still on track for Freedom 75 :thumb:
My portfolio's been utterly stagnant this summer.

I also invested in a rather unfortunate race horse who should be a truck to the Elmers Glue Company at the moment.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My portfolio's been utterly stagnant this summer.

I also invested in a rather unfortunate race horse who should be a truck to the Elmers Glue Company at the moment.
If its really come to that - let me know. We could send him to Chipoltle and get more for him than we would at Elmers. Even more if he is free of the norovirus.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh fuck

DFYMzhvUwAUE-CX.jpg:large

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its really come to that - let me know. We could send him to Chipoltle and get more for him than we would at Elmers. Even more if he is free of the norovirus.
Mind doing it for me? I was banned from all Chipotle's after the taco "chef" refused to heed my advice on how to produce a better guac and thus had to take matters into my own hands/billy club.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just booked a trip to Scotland (land 10/4, fly back 10/9). Staying in Edinburgh the whole time, currently have one day trip to St. Andrew's and the coast, another day trip to the highlands. Anyone that has been there have suggestions? Restaurants/bars, what touristy trap places can we skip/which are must see.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just booked a trip to Scotland (land 10/4, fly back 10/9). Staying in Edinburgh the whole time, currently have one day trip to St. Andrew's and the coast, another day trip to the highlands. Anyone that has been there have suggestions? Restaurants/bars, what touristy trap places can we skip/which are must see.
Dress warm. The Highlands in October are damned cold.

Edinburgh Castle is really cool, even if it is a tourist trap. The Royal Mile pretty much goes along with the Castle, IMO, since you pretty much have to walk along it to get to the Castle.

I also enjoyed a tour thing that I don't remember the exact name of. Something like the Mary's Close or something. It takes you underneath some of modern Edinburgh where you see some of the old houses that are still under. It gets a little tight at times, so probably not good if anyone's a claustrophobic.

Last thing I remember specifically was a free (tip based) walking tour of Edinburgh offered by Sandemans. Gives you a good overview of a lot of stuff and a chance to decide if there are some things you may want to go back to.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids, how many times do I gotta tell you, keep your head up, stop admiring the scenery and keep your head on a swivel, he was probably ridin' one of those fancy European bikes, give me a CCM or a Schwinn any day, am I right, let's go!!

attachment.php

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Do they have some kind of device to count that stuff remotely? Because no one has been by to count as far as I remember...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as you know, it is a parent's prime job to embarrass the hell out of their children in public. I saw something today that I had never considered before, and I really felt bad for this kid.

I took the day off to go hang out by the pool. And there was a mom there, probably early 40's. I first noticed her and her son (probably 12ish) walking away from where I was sitting and you could see the kid was trying to distance himself from mom. She kept pulling him towards her, presumably because it was very crowded. And he kept resisting.

About 10 minutes later, they were walking towards me and he was again trying really hard not to be seen with her. As she approached, I saw that she had a cattle skull tattooed right between her boobies. And her suit made ZERO attempt to conceal it. Or them.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is fucking pissed right fucking off at Hockey Canada.

Questions there integerey (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.