• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Live Crew rapper 'Fresh Kid Ice' dies - CNN.com

RIP...

EDIT: It is amazing how much controversy was around this band and yet today would be nothing.

I remember I was in a friends car, as we parked to go into School the asst principle (who was parking the cars) saw that cassette on his dash board. We all got detention for having possession of that cassette on school property.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Live Crew rapper 'Fresh Kid Ice' dies - CNN.com

RIP...

EDIT: It is amazing how much controversy was around this band and yet today would be nothing.

I remember I was in a friends car, as we parked to go into School the asst principle (who was parking the cars) saw that cassette on his dash board. We all got detention for having possession of that cassette on school property.

those were good days ... the controversy started because rap started becoming mainstream (ie white boys started listening to it lol)

I can remember a similar experience where a friend had it in class and it was taken away from him ... but the teacher didnt take his Too Short cassette lmao

/anyone watch The Defiant Ones? i havent yet but have it dvr'd :thumb:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Live Crew was also featured (albeit briefly) on the debut of CNN's "The 90's" last Sunday night - It was a pretty good 2 hours of reminiscing.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a thief although I'd like to think I could be a good one. If you're lifting electronic equipment now a days, and especially equipment that is capable of live tracking, you'd better find a lackey or two for your crew. Good enough to be a thief but pretty dim upstairs.

In this heist, your lackey would drive a different car and would be in possession of the unit you tried out to make sure the product was legit; also you would have hopefully given him or her bogus directions and such (possibly fake names as well) - therefore he or she thinks they are going to meet up with you at the safe house and instead the fuzz nabs them. All while you get away with the loot and hopefully no tails and no traces.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a thief although I'd like to think I could be a good one. If you're lifting electronic equipment now a days, and especially equipment that is capable of live tracking, you'd better find a lackey or two for your crew. Good enough to be a thief but pretty dim upstairs.

In this heist, your lackey would drive a different car and would be in possession of the unit you tried out to make sure the product was legit; also you would have hopefully given him or her bogus directions and such (possibly fake names as well) - therefore he or she thinks they are going to meet up with you at the safe house and instead the fuzz nabs them. All while you get away with the loot and hopefully no tails and no traces.
No honor among thieves is there? I'd turn my wife in before I'd turn on a member of my crew.

Seriously, my wife is terrible.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much anywhere north of the Mason Dixon line is better than Florida.

Yep, even Cleveland.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, let's not get crazy here.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure whether I'd rather have a get out of jail free card or a wife in the bank card.

I like this one...

qfQ6gph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.