• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON vs Stanford

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's last year shane. Oregon has gotten better in many areas from last year, meanwhile, Stanford has gotten worse. Not to mention for Stanford to even beat Oreogn last year it took a fluke non block by DAT, a whacky fumble in OT and a missed FG in OT.

Shit happens when you're nervous. This game to me is either a blowout or a close one or Stanford win. There is no in between.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit happens when you're nervous. This game to me is either a blowout or a close one or Stanford win. There is no in between.

big stage, favors Oregon. Especially on the Farm, being down in Palo Alto really isn't considered home field advantage for the nerds.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, don't see how anyone sees an upset in this game. Oregon is elite, meanwhile Stanford is a good team. This probably ends up a lot like UCLA game. close for a half, Ducks walk away in the second.

Good team beat better teams all the time. What part of upset do you not understand.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, don't see how anyone sees an upset in this game. Oregon is elite, meanwhile Stanford is a good team. This probably ends up a lot like UCLA game. close for a half, Ducks walk away in the second.

You didn't see any of Oregon's other losses coming the last couple years either. That's what homer glasses do for you.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't get this. LAst year, Stanford had major revenge on their mind towards Oregon because the previous 2 eyars Oregon was the reason Stanford never made it to the NCG. They would chant Oregon during their last reps of each workout for the entire offseason. This year roles are reversed. Oregon wants Stanford. Stanford probably is over confident going into this game because they think it will be the same as last year.

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't get this. LAst year, Stanford had major revenge on their mind towards Oregon because the previous 2 eyars Oregon was the reason Stanford never made it to the NCG. They would chant Oregon during their last reps of each workout for the entire offseason. This year roles are reversed. Oregon wants Stanford. Stanford probably is over confident going into this game because they think it will be the same as last year.

You are an idiot and are incapable of understanding what an upset is. This misunderstanding still exists even after the ducks have been upset the last 2 years.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blah blah blah. What reason will you be spouting next year if Stanford pulls off the upset? Just stfu and watch the God damned game.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking for something different than blowing out a lot of hot air. Oregon fans are by far the cockiest bunch on these boards. Why? Because they score a trillion points and think they are unstoppable. Flash sells! However, I can't get over how no one covers the receivers. Handoffs up the middle or around the end are rarely contested. But each year Oregon plays a couple teams with a physical defense and for some reason is held waaaay under their Avg. This seems to be a unique year with 4 teams being in a tier by themselves. You then have about 4teams on the next tier that could hang but eventually lose and maybe big by the end. In my book Oregon could win but if they are held way below their average it will.show me what Oregon really has. Beating up on a bunch of nobodies. This game intrigues me because I think Stanford is good, but much like Miami, way overrated. So if they hold Oregon down it will prove what I already believe, FSU is definitely the #2 ranked team. Remember before I'm attacked by every Duck fan and their SportsHoopla brother, this is my opinion. :noidea:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. What reason will you be spouting next year if Stanford pulls off the upset? Just stfu and watch the God damned game.

:laugh3: This is why you Sooners will never get out of the slow downfall of Stoops. You don't get it!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: This is why you Sooners will never get out of the slow downfall of Stoops. You don't get it!

What the hell do the sooners have to do with anything? Jesus, you're the dumbest mother fucker on here. What part of upset do you not understand?

Btw, Oklahoma has a chance at a nice 11-1 or 10-2 season with a shit ton of injuries and a new inexperienced quarterback. Oklahoma will be fine.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do I not understand about upset? I understand an upset, but there is no upset happening on Thursday night with Oregon/Stanford. It just wont happen.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford will be without Ben Gardner, out for year. Keep that in mind. ALso DL Anderson is doubtful.

If any of you have actually watched a Stanford game this year you will realize this team is much different than last years version.

Stephon Taylor has not been replaced. THey miss him big time.

Also no Ertz and Toilolu (Hogans security blankets) have been missed by Hogan.

Hogan and the Stanford offense really doesnt have an identity this season.

And the Cardinal defense is nothing like last years.

On paper Oregon should win going away.

Once the game is played, think we will be singing the same tune.

Very confident in Helf/Frost gameplan even more so than I was in Kelly.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do I not understand about upset? I understand an upset, but there is no upset happening on Thursday night with Oregon/Stanford. It just wont happen.

Just relax. Let it happen, we both know how this game will go.

Gloat afterwards.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've all heard this song and dance before, yet Oregon ends up with a loss somewhere some how. And you nnever learn your lesson. You just keep opening your big stupid mouth. Do you know how many tthreads have bbeen stickied or bumped just so tthe entire board could go back and laugh at your dumb ass?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all heard this song and dance before, yet Oregon ends up with a loss somewhere some how. And you nnever learn your lesson. You just keep opening your big stupid mouth. Do you know how many tthreads have bbeen stickied or bumped just so tthe entire board could go back and laugh at your dumb ass?

so I should apologize for being confident in my team? Each year Oregon gets better and better, of course I am going to be confident and excited.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I should apologize for being confident in my team? Each year Oregon gets better and better, of course I am going to be confident and excited.

We've had this conversation before. There is a difference between being confident in and supporting your team and being a classless obnoxious homer. The latter is the reason you're one of the laughing stocks of this board.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had this conversation before. There is a difference between being confident in and supporting your team and being a classless obnoxious homer. The latter is the reason you're one of the laughing stocks of this board.

you're confused. But I don't think you understand how good this Oregon team is this year. Its on a different level than ever before.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're confused. But I don't think you understand how good this Oregon team is this year. Its on a different level than ever before.

Heard it all from you before. Just watch the game and stfu.