• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a BLOW OUT! CU vs Oregon

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure does. My point was CU is getting treated the same as Oregon was then.
Eh, I would strongly disagree it's just the attitude from the coach. We have a lot of goofy coaches and braggadocios in CFB. One of my favorite dorks is Drinkwitz at Missouri who barks a lot for no real reason until like a week ago.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a Top 10 team beat a team that last year won 1 game and have been unranked for like 5+ years now. Everyone must be so flabbergasted by this shocking result. Why exactly did Colorado need humbling? Was Deion telling
people Colorado was the best team in the nation?

Hey everyone Colorado is 300% better than last year but not 800% better, what a bunch of arrogant clowns!
Before we left Boulder, we knew we were going to win," Sanders said when asked by "Undisputed" host Skip Bayless."There was no thinking.

This is one comment and there have been others. Don’t act like they didn’t need to be punched in the mouth. They came in like they were at the top.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we left Boulder, we knew we were going to win," Sanders said when asked by "Undisputed" host Skip Bayless."There was no thinking.

This is one comment and there have been others. Don’t act like they didn’t need to be punched in the mouth. They came in like they were at the top.
It's a CFB coach bro. Deion's biggest asset is his brand, and he knows it. I'd bet you anything it's a different environment with the cameras off.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow stop the presses, a coach thinks his team is going to win because he’s showing confidence. You’re acting like he’s out here saying “You know what Skip after we steamroll Oregon we should be ranked #1 because we are clearly unstoppable and the best team in college football history”

But I guess if you were coaching you would’ve made the statement “naw we don’t have much of a shot, they’re going to kick our ass, we’ll be lucky if it’s not a shut out.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let‘s see

- Everyone predicts Deion to crash and burn because he’s in the “real league now not that FCS crap he’s used too”

- He’s a joke he can’t just bring in a bunch of players and expect to change things overnight Colorado is still gonna suck

- Has team off to 3-0 start after finishing 1-11 last year and have only 1 winning season since 2006 outside of the Covid year

Yeah Colorado is real arrogant right now and I don’t understand why, they clearly don’t deserve any of the praise Deon has gotten them.
We read very different preseason articles apparently. I did not read anything about his sure failure. Everything I read was he was bringing a spark to a dead program.

I think their start exceeds even Sanders wildest hopes. I am glad that the team will shut the fuck up for a week.

Sanders way of doing things is going to work out in the long run, he will for sure start to attract better talent. Once his team is ready to compete his bullshit will be more accepted.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a CFB coach bro. Deion's biggest asset is his brand, and he knows it. I'd bet you anything it's a different environment with the cameras off.
I agree here, and his public persona will attract better recruits as well. It will pay off in the long run.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neat, a year ago Oregon lost to the best team in football. What does that jabe to do with anything we are talking aboutnhere?

You don’t find it odd that he couldn’t fire up his team when they were playing the #1 team in the country but sure as hell came to play against a team he was favored by 3 TD’s? Seems like a coach would want to put his best foot forward when the lights are on the brightest.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t find it odd that he couldn’t fire up his team when they were playing the #1 team in the country but sure as hell came to play against a team he was favored by 3 TD’s? Seems like a coach would want to put his best foot forward when the lights are on the brightest.
It's weird. Imagine if people unironically criticized Lance Leipold for not beating any of UT, OU, TCU, or KSU last year and tried to discredit him at every opportunity.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he have a pregame speech to his team about Georgia seeking clicks over wins?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he have a pregame speech to his team about Georgia seeking clicks over wins?
It’s not about what he said but how he couldn’t seem to motivate his players as the #15 team going against the #1 team but had no problem coming up with a ra-ra speech going against the #19 team as #10. Seems ass backwards that he was literally favored by 3 TD’s and told his players to fight harder than as the underdogs against the best team in the country last year.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not about what he said but how he couldn’t seem to motivate his players as the #15 team going against the #1 team but had no problem coming up with a ra-ra speech going against the #19 team as #10. Seems ass backwards that he was literally favored by 3 TD’s and told his players to fight harder than as the underdogs against the best team in the country.
Yeah, I get you want to "what about" Oregon. It is cute. You have no idea what he said against Georgia. Trying to use Oregon getting its ass kicked a year ago against the best team in football as relevant in anyway to this game it hilarious.

Nobody cares about Oregon in this. People are just happy the Buffs got their teeth kicked in so they and the media shut up for 5 minutes. Oregon is not relevant to the equation

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are just happy the Buffs got their teeth kicked in so they and the media shut up for 5 minutes.
And there it is, people can’t stand that Deon has actually succeeded in turning CU around in less than a year and so they moment they lose to a team everyone expected them too it’s “good they deserve to be humbled“ after they have *checks notes* a little bit of pride after no longer being a laughing stock in College Football.

In order to make you happy should coach Prime have just shut up and stayed silent the entire time people were asking him questions about how winning feels good to program that had 1 winning season since 2006? Maybe they should’ve waited until they had 2 winning seasons in 15 years before daring to speak would you have preferred that?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is, people can’t stand that Deon has actually succeeded in turning CU around in less than a year and so they moment they lose to a team everyone expected them too it’s “good they deserve to be humbled“ after they have *checks notes* a little bit of pride after no longer being a laughing stock in College Football.

In order to make you happy should coach Prime have just shut up and stayed silent the entire time people were asking him questions about how winning feels good to program that had 1 winning season since 2006? Maybe they should’ve waited until they had 2 winning seasons in 15 years before daring to speak would you have preferred that?
Nobody has claimed different. Everyone is glad CU hype is over. You may be the only one in here that was confused about why people are celebrating.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has claimed different. Everyone is glad CU hype is over. You may be the only one in here that was confused about why people are celebrating.

No I’m not confused, it’s just laughable that people hate to see a team they have no vested interest in celebrate winning when they’re not used to it because they have a vendetta against their head coach.

But hey maybe all the people happy to see CU lose just think they're on par with the Yankees, Lakers, and Patriots where when they lose people are happy because they are so used to them winning all the time. Crazy to put CU 4 games into Deon’s tenure in that same category but I guess mad respect to him then.