• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a BLOW OUT! CU vs Oregon

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I’m not confused, it’s just laughable that people hate to see a team they have no vested interest in celebrate winning when they’re not used to it because they have a vendetta against their head coach.

But hey maybe all the people happy to see CU lose just think they're on par with the Yankees, Lakers, and Patriots where when they lose people are happy because they are so used to them winning all the time. Crazy to put CU 4 games into Deon’s tenure in that same category but I guess mad respect to him then.
Nobody respected the Buffs, we just grew tired of all the noise around a team that is still a year at least from being competitive.

Seems like the only team that believed the Buffs hype was themselves as they spent the pregame out disrespecting oregons logo.

Credit to Deion, he made no excuses after.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow stop the presses, a coach thinks his team is going to win because he’s showing confidence. You’re acting like he’s out here saying “You know what Skip after we steamroll Oregon we should be ranked #1 because we are clearly unstoppable and the best team in college football history”

But I guess if you were coaching you would’ve made the statement “naw we don’t have much of a shot, they’re going to kick our ass, we’ll be lucky if it’s not a shut out.
Shadeur needed to be humbled too. Has
Nobody watched any of him or Colorado? Hasn’t acted exactly humble during this 3 game streak. Shades, and flexing his watch at Nebraska player. He hasn’t been cocky at all, nope

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody watched any of him or Colorado? Hasn’t acted exactly humble during this 3 game streak. Shades, and flexing his watch at Nebraska player. He hasn’t been cocky at all, nope

Speaking about Shadeur. He Might need to be humbled but I think me had a good game.

You don't need to have any deep success to have a good game

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A guy who was playing quarterback for an FCS team last year currently has the 6th highest NIL deal in all of college football and in some circles is being talked about as a first round pick potentially top 10. Why wouldn’t the kid be a little cocky and proud.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I would strongly disagree it's just the attitude from the coach. We have a lot of goofy coaches and braggadocios in CFB. One of my favorite dorks is Drinkwitz at Missouri who barks a lot for no real reason until like a week ago.
Ok. But name a person who liked Chip Kelly?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the whole humbling shit is dumb. Anyone saying that is just jealous. If you are a fan of a team and you want your coach to be humble then you are a loser.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is, people can’t stand that Deon has actually succeeded in turning CU around in less than a year and so they moment they lose to a team everyone expected them too it’s “good they deserve to be humbled“ after they have *checks notes* a little bit of pride after no longer being a laughing stock in College Football.

In order to make you happy should coach Prime have just shut up and stayed silent the entire time people were asking him questions about how winning feels good to program that had 1 winning season since 2006? Maybe they should’ve waited until they had 2 winning seasons in 15 years before daring to speak would you have preferred that?
You're asking the impossible I'd you going to ask Dion to keep his mouth shut

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got predictably curb stomped once they played a team with a pulse. And next week they have to play USC.

There was actually people claiming this past week they would win 9 to 10 games this year and go to a NY6 bowl game. Yahh.....

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking about Shadeur. He Might need to be humbled but I think me had a good game.

You don't need to have any deep success to have a good game
you think he had a good game against Oregon?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think he had a good game against Oregon?
Considering Oregon has more talent on their defense than CU has on their whole team, yes. Wasn’t a great incredible Heisman making game, but it was good given the circumstances. Imagine trying to do anything when your O-Line is outmatched and you’re running for your life all game.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Oregon has more talent on their defense than CU has on their whole team, yes. Wasn’t a great incredible Heisman making game, but it was good given the circumstances. Imagine trying to do anything when your O-Line is outmatched and you’re running for your life all game.

What was his total rushing yards along with that great 100+ stat line?