• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OMG SF just dodged a bullet

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just came seconds from dropping a heart breaker… Atlanta pooched it …

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I bothered getting my hopes up that they would lose this game. They're more than likely going to destroy Arizona next week meaning Seattle is essentially in a must-win situation since I don't see them doing a ton of damage playing on the road through the entire playoffs.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I bothered getting my hopes up that they would lose this game. They're more than likely going to destroy Arizona next week meaning Seattle is essentially in a must-win situation since I don't see them doing a ton of damage playing on the road through the entire playoffs.

We need to take care of our own business though… BUT I feel confident the way AZ's defense is playing they can beat the 49rs in the desert… But we control our own destiny so let's take care of it…

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seattle sports. Other teams don't help out Seattle when Seattle needs it. They just don't. True for all sports in the area.

Gotta get that win against St. Louis, which is fine. Let's be honest, if Seattle can't beat Arizona or St. Louis at home with HFA on the line, they really don't deserve it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to take care of our own business though… BUT I feel confident the way AZ's defense is playing they can beat the 49rs in the desert… But we control our own destiny so let's take care of it…

I hope they do, but after last week I just don't have a lot of confidence in the offense. Seattle's D has been exceptional all year but the offense just seems to get absolutely dominated sometimes. The Rams always play Seattle tough and with the amount of dumbass penalties this team commits I can see next week going very badly.

I want to have confidence in the Cards D too but I've seen SF kick the crap out of teams Seattle struggled against too many times to fall for this again.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seattle sports. Other teams don't help out Seattle when Seattle needs it. They just don't. True for all sports in the area.

Gotta get that win against St. Louis, which is fine. Let's be honest, if Seattle can't beat Arizona or St. Louis at home with HFA on the line, they really don't deserve it.

Exactly this.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Flacons WR has to bat the ball up in the air lol ffs they could have ran three times and gotten the tie as a worst case scenario there. Mike Smith might be a former coach soon.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True.. It's in there grasp so if they don't take it they absolutely don't deserve it… We hadn't lost at home for 14 games prior so if we drop 2 in a row with the division on the line it's on us and no one else… Our offense better wake the @#$^ up …. I have no doubt our D is gonna bring it…

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a fricking tease! I'm sure 49er fans felt the same way when we prevailed with last minute wins against Houston, Tampa Bay, and St. Louis.

Not a big deal. Home field is our's to lose.

I think this at least shows that the 49ers defense isn't invincible and can be beat.

But damn I would have loved to see the face of Jim Harbaugh if they had blown that game!!!!

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say what to expect next week.... obviously there is a lot riding on in three games at the same time. I'm not sure why the Tampa/Saints game is a late kickoff, but if anything that is a benefit to you guys. I'd rather AZ had there fate sealed by kickoff. AZ has been playing great, and they will have a lot of the line, but the reality is the Niners should probably win that one. I expect Seattle to take care of business at home, but I don't think the Rams will make things very easy on you. When was the last time every team in one division finished .500 or better?? If I'm Jeff Fischer that's the motto I'm going with. They honestly should have(and would have if Staley didn't get hurt) beat you at home, but what they are facing this week is a huge difference. Crazy to think the two best teams in football, IMO anyway, are sitting here wondering whether they will be a 1 seed, and almost a guaranteed lock in your case for a Super Bowl, or a 5 seed. Week 17 is pretty much a must win for both teams, as weird as that sounds at 12-3 and 11-4. San Fran is the only team that is talented enough to beat Seattle in Seattle, but we would certainly be significant dogs and need to play our best game to get the job done.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a fricking tease! I'm sure 49er fans felt the same way when we prevailed with last minute wins against Houston, Tampa Bay, and St. Louis.

Not a big deal. Home field is our's to lose.

I think this at least shows that the 49ers defense isn't invincible and can be beat.

But damn I would have loved to see the face of Jim Harbaugh if they had blown that game!!!!

Why would you think the 49ers defense isn't invincible and can't be beat in the first place??? Didn't you watch the Niners/Hawks? Indy/Niners? The Niners have, and have had one of the best defenses over a stretch of three years or years in NFL history. There is only one way to beat us and that is by playing lights out defense. Our D can and will wear down in games that our opponents are just as physical as we are, just like hawks have done over the last couple years. Regardless, our defense is flat out stacked with playmakers. They weren't overly sharp tonight and had a hard time getting to the QB, but that had more to do with execution than anything.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say what to expect next week.... obviously there is a lot riding on in three games at the same time. I'm not sure why the Tampa/Saints game is a late kickoff, but if anything that is a benefit to you guys. I'd rather AZ had there fate sealed by kickoff. AZ has been playing great, and they will have a lot of the line, but the reality is the Niners should probably win that one. I expect Seattle to take care of business at home, but I don't think the Rams will make things very easy on you. When was the last time every team in one division finished .500 or better?? If I'm Jeff Fischer that's the motto I'm going with. They honestly should have(and would have if Staley didn't get hurt) beat you at home, but what they are facing this week is a huge difference. Crazy to think the two best teams in football, IMO anyway, are sitting here wondering whether they will be a 1 seed, and almost a guaranteed lock in your case for a Super Bowl, or a 5 seed. Week 17 is pretty much a must win for both teams, as weird as that sounds at 12-3 and 11-4. San Fran is the only team that is talented enough to beat Seattle in Seattle, but we would certainly be significant dogs and need to play our best game to get the job done.

The gametime was moved just for that reason pretty unfair for you guys to play a deflated team if they know they are out of the playoff hunt. Not saying they wouldn't give it their all but if you just got eliminated during warm ups it would be hard not to have some sort of letdown.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why the Tampa/Saints game is a late kickoff, but if anything that is a benefit to you guys.

Yea I agree 100%. I feel Arizona would play hard anyway but I think the NFL flexed it that way purposely because I know it was originally 10 am.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Bowman dodged a bullet that he fired himself by the matador move he put on the ball on the preceeding kickoff. I'll take it though.

zUb5W.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont fear Kap in Seattle, at all.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

You shouldn't, but you might wanna be a little worried about the 52 players coming with him. SF w/ Crabtree back is lookin' pretty good.

...As long as Vernon isn't wearing an eye patch of course.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So tell me, how much did you fear Carson Palmer and his 4 interceptions in Seattle before last week?

Without a doubt Seattle, whether in Seattle or not, is capable of winning any game, but they are by far "unbeatable" and San Francisco is about is as good as team you will play, here, there, or anyplace in between.

Three weeks ago I couldn't even really fathom the fact that you guys wouldn't be the one seed, yet here we are, with games on the schedule that still matter. Like I said a couple weeks ago, if one seemingly insignificant play or call went one way or another, this conversation could be entirely different right now.

Personally, I don't fear Seattle and I can't wait to watch Kap go into your place and kick your team's ass!

Go Rams :suds:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me, how much did you fear Carson Palmer and his 4 interceptions in Seattle before last week?

Without a doubt Seattle, whether in Seattle or not, is capable of winning any game, but they are by far "unbeatable" and San Francisco is about is as good as team you will play, here, there, or anyplace in between.

Three weeks ago I couldn't even really fathom the fact that you guys wouldn't be the one seed, yet here we are, with games on the schedule that still matter. Like I said a couple weeks ago, if one seemingly insignificant play or call went one way or another, this conversation could be entirely different right now.

Personally, I don't fear Seattle and I can't wait to watch Kap go into your place and kick your team's ass!

Go Rams :suds:

AZ is gonna give you guy's a reality check next week… There defense is playing filthy right now…

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ is gonna give you guy's a reality check next week… There defense is playing filthy right now…

Or it could be a further momentum builder for the Niners, who seem to be peaking at the right time. Another good win over a good defensive team would serve them well as they head into the playoffs.