• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio state vs Alabama

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This the Game Thread?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to get through Clemson first.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has not looked good this season. I expect a 2 score loss by the Buckeyes..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has not looked good this season. I expect a 2 score loss by the Buckeyes..

Yep. Also have concerns about the D tonight.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be a lot longer if we don’t sack Harbaugh

As a completely unbiased CFB fan- :lie: if you ignore JH's losses to all ranked teams. His bowl game losses. His 3-3 record vs. Sparty. And his O fer against Ohio State he really is one of the bestest coaches in the country. Oddly enough UofM super-duper fan mazieNblue09 ignored all those things except Ohio State until recently.

Hail to the victors? Well of course not. But Harbaugh deserves a couple more years. :heh: On the plus side for you. Kick back and enough the Sugar Bowl. Ohio State will have their hands full tonight. I don't expect them to leave N.O. with a win.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a completely unbiased CFB fan- :lie: if you ignore JH's losses to all ranked teams. His bowl game losses. His 3-3 record vs. Sparty. And his O fer against Ohio State he really is one of the bestest coaches in the country. Oddly enough UofM super-duper fan mazieNblue09 ignored all those things except Ohio State until recently.

Hail to the victors? Well of course not. But Harbaugh deserves a couple more years. :heh: On the plus side for you. Kick back and enough the Sugar Bowl. Ohio State will have their hands full tonight. I don't expect them to leave N.O. with a win.

He’s a decent coach, just not at this level. we need to quit going after “Michigan Men” and get the next Saban or Meyer

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh deserves a few more years to try and get it right.......