• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio State versus the "other" UM

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First noon game of the year. My kids 2nd birthday party is this weekend. Wife says I am not allowed a tv outside with the game on because my whole family are die hard Buckeyes and no one will pay attention to the actual party. I am currently fighting it to a stalemate. I fully expect to lose :L

Anyway, I will definitely be able to at least catch the 2nd half and am hoping to turn it on to the tune of 42-0. Go Bucks!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game only lasts 3 1/2 hours haha.

I am hopefully for shitshow. Hopefully this turns their season around.

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State probably hasn't been playing to their full potential. I have a feeling they are going to take it out on the Terps in a big way. This game will probably get ugly very quick. This will be the perfect game to have to miss the first half. IMO, blowouts can be boring unless it's against a rival. At least for Terps fans, it is one game closer to Edsall being fired.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State probably hasn't been playing to their full potential. I have a feeling they are going to take it out on the Terps in a big way. This game will probably get ugly very quick. This will be the perfect game to have to miss the first half. IMO, blowouts can be boring unless it's against a rival. At least for Terps fans, it is one game closer to Edsall being fired.

And one game closer to bball season. Maryland should have a heck of a team this year

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one game closer to bball season. Maryland should have a heck of a team this year
Yeah, the Terps have the talent. My only concern is how well Turgeon can coach these guys. The guy has been bringing in the recruits, but I still have a some doubt about his coaching ability. We will see this year.

It looks like Edsall is gone. Hopefully with all the upgrades to the football facilities at MD, this will be an attractive place for a good coach.

Sorry about the Terps talk on your board.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Terps have the talent. My only concern is how well Turgeon can coach these guys. The guy has been bringing in the recruits, but I still have a some doubt about his coaching ability. We will see this year.

It looks like Edsall is gone. Hopefully with all the upgrades to the football facilities at MD, this will be an attractive place for a good coach.

Ya, I saw rumor is they are getting rid of him bye week.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the B1G Network. I will miss this game. I would have missed it regardless because the wife and I are throwing a surprise B-day party for the kiddo. Enjoy the curbstomping. I believe this is the turning point for us moving forward.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to have an opposing view on here, I hope you guys can pull a Oregon except with Under Armor. I heard talks of pulling rich rod up there although idk how willing he would be to leave Zona.

Goodluck today wouldn't be suprised if you guys keep it close.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the B1G Network. I will miss this game. I would have missed it regardless because the wife and I are throwing a surprise B-day party for the kiddo. Enjoy the curbstomping. I believe this is the turning point for us moving forward.
Sucks man, if you can pull away from it there is always a stream of the game I can try to pull a link to, anyways enjoy the bday party at least you aren't missing a huge game

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part about today is having to look at Maryland's uniforms

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 50%. They compete with the piss and blue uni's of that team up north with those awful looking helmets