• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio State versus the "other" UM

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss almost got targeting, thankfully they didn't call it. Good call IMO

Definitely a dirty hit, but not targeting. Then you see a Maryland player do the same thing to Braxton later in the game with the official standing right there and no call.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to watch the game but got some insight from some friends who watched it. My thoughts are Cardale looked better and using the 2 QB system seems to work with JT in the red zone area. Zeke continues to be a stud. Did we turn the ball over? I know we had a couple of picks. Our defense got picked apart from the UM QB it seems. Thoughts moving forward?
On another note: I'll be the first here to say thank goodness meetchicken is at the end and not now. They are looking pretty damn good, especially that defense. As much as it kills me to say it, they are the better team right now imo.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to watch the game but got some insight from some friends who watched it. My thoughts are Cardale looked better and using the 2 QB system seems to work with JT in the red zone area. Zeke continues to be a stud. Did we turn the ball over? I know we had a couple of picks. Our defense got picked apart from the UM QB it seems. Thoughts moving forward?
On another note: I'll be the first here to say thank goodness meetchicken is at the end and not now. They are looking pretty damn good, especially that defense. As much as it kills me to say it, they are the better team right now imo.

Defense giving up way too many big plays and were not prepared for the QB to use his legs at all. It seems its going to continue to be a week to week process and hopefully we continue to improve.

Michigan certainly looks legit this year. I would like to see how this team plays against a team they are not gigantic favorites against.