• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State @ Michigan

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t realize we were just being petty.

Petty would be going back and counting how many days Michigan went from beating a non probation OSU team

(it was 6579 days) (18 years and 4 days) (216 months)

but I'm not petty like that fortunately

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Ha ha. It’s been nearly 3 years. Maybe it’s time to quit being so sensitive to it? I didn’t realize how deeply that game not being played bothered you guys.
The whole country lost out. Biggest game of the season.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing that Michigan and Harbaugh are trying to cut a deal with the B1G - drop the court case in exchange for a reduction of the suspension to 2 games.

Sure, as soon as your cheating-ass school admits what everyone else knows. You cheated.
I think they’ll lose the court case. Michigan isn’t and wasn’t harmed. They won all the games he missed! How do you argue otherwise??

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much longer I'll be able to post these numbers. It may reset on Saturday, so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can! :D

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 7.38.57 AM.png

Happy Rivalry Week!

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond UNLV's 9-2 record, Michigan only faced one team with a winning record in the first 8 games (Rutgers at 6-5). It's not surprising that they managed to defeat those 8 teams by an average of 35 points per game. :noidea: Michigan's schedule this year has been relatively weak.

It's also less astonishing that Michigan hasn't dominated their last two opponents. If there were a 12-team playoff this season, Penn State would be in it right now. Remember that Michigan had a REALLY tight game against Illinois last season the week before Ohio State.

Additionally, they've been without their coach for the past two games, and I still believe that head coaches can make a difference in the games.

I strongly believe that there's a very good chance Michigan could be defeated at home on Saturday. Although I've felt this way for the past two years as well. Perhaps not having Stalions could potentially shift the rivalry back to Ohio State this weekend.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going to happen saturday, but sub in mccarthy and Steele Chambers/Tommy Eichenburg........

1700594696511.png

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond UNLV's 9-2 record, Michigan only faced one team with a winning record in the first 8 games (Rutgers at 6-5). It's not surprising that they managed to defeat those 8 teams by an average of 35 points per game. :noidea: Michigan's schedule this year has been relatively weak.

It's also less astonishing that Michigan hasn't dominated their last two opponents. If there were a 12-team playoff this season, Penn State would be in it right now. Remember that Michigan had a REALLY tight game against Illinois last season the week before Ohio State.

Additionally, they've been without their coach for the past two games, and I still believe that head coaches can make a difference in the games.

I strongly believe that there's a very good chance Michigan could be defeated at home on Saturday. Although I've felt this way for the past two years as well. Perhaps not having Stalions could potentially shift the rivalry back to Ohio State this weekend.

We only beat you if we some how hired Stalions away or stole your signs. If not, you win.

The bit thing will be post season when the NCAA determines how many wins are vacated and penalties.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only beat you if we some how hired Stalions away or stole your signs. If not, you win.

The bit thing will be post season when the NCAA determines how many wins are vacated and penalties.
I’ve never understood why people feel vacated wins are much of a punishment. :noidea:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your fan base, its a huge thing.

Maybe. I don’t know any one of my family or friends who cares all that much. Of all the possible penalties, it seems like the preferred punishment for most.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The vacated wins would sound a lot scarier if it meant men in black coming to the homes of every Michigan fan and flashing a neuralyzer.

giphy.gif

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your fan base, its a huge thing.
post season/bowl/playoff bans will/would be more consequential imo. scholarship reduction?

as far as coaching suspensions go, they need to modify the penalty so that you not only not coach the game, but should be banned from all football activities. practices, meetings, coordination's, etc. being a part of everything except the actual 3 hr. game is basically nothing, you can have OCs and DCs who can handle everything well enough making a "coach game suspension" as damaging as a mosquito bite.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way - you'll get to celebrate that 1000th win again in a few years.

Sounds good to me...who doesn't like two parties?? :thumb:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post season/bowl/playoff bans will/would be more consequential imo. scholarship reduction?

as far as coaching suspensions go, they need to modify the penalty so that you not only not coach the game, but should be banned from all football activities. practices, meetings, coordination's, etc. being a part of everything except the actual 3 hr. game is basically nothing, you can have OCs and DCs who can handle everything well enough making a "coach game suspension" as damaging as a mosquito bite.

Or you could just give the coaches the ability to verbally speak to the QB in their helmets and solve the problem, like many high school systems and the NFL have been doing. It seems they are going that way for the playoffs this year, so that should solve the problem without having to make all these big rules about it.