• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officials Told Packers To Not Snap Thr Ball

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

This is an Epic Fail by the officials if this is true.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again the Packers put themselves in a position where the zebra's dictate the outcome

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs will take advantage any time they can. My bet is they had money on this one.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

This is an Epic Fail by the officials if this is true.

I have rewatched the series 4-5 times after the game. Yes referees told them to not snap the ball at first... they had to spot the ball and wait for the head referee to get in position.

This is not on the referees, this is on Flynn.

When the referee over the ball started moving back, that should have been sign to Flynn to get his act together. He just stood there with his thumb up his butt.

The head referee can be clearly heard a bit later blowing the whistle to start the play... Flynn waits until there is 7 seconds left to even start doing anything... he barks out some orders and then finally with 3 seconds left snaps the ball.

This is on Flynn, not the referees.

If Packers do not have false start never happens. Packers were undisciplined when discipline was needed.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A false start n that situation is inexcusable. They have no one to blame but themselves.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some more posted on this that makes me questions referees a bit more on this sequence.

False start was at 23 seconds on the clock... should the clock have been reset to 23 seconds before 10 second run off? I personally do not know... but seen others question this.

Also... Packers were told not to snap the ball until the referee pointed at ball... referee never pointed at the ball.

If the two items above are accurate, then referees a bit more culpable than I originally thought.

However... none of it would have happened without false start penalty and that is on the Packers. Cannot be that undisciplined at that point in the game.