• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think so but unsure. I think they will feed CenaMonster Mahal.

I would not be suprised if it is Nakamura. Owens and corbin are also suggestions
I've heard a theory Cena could float from show to show and another that this is just to build suspense for his announcement that he's staying on SD and challenging Jinder.

If he's not exclusive to SD they need someone from Raw to switch brands to balance the starpower.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
According to Meltzer the Reigns announcement isn't a challenge for Cena but Cena will be going show to show.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my crazy imagination running wild. But the talk about Bray Wyatt divorce.....

I was just thinking about Bray Wyatt and the Sister Abigail story and how it needs the sickest, most shocking, twisted, demented swerve.

Because, there is a female wrestler who is badly in need of a character makeover or she'll be future endeavored by Survivor Series.

See, if I was in WWE Creative, I would already be pitching this idea.

Have Bray abduct this woman and she disappears off tv for a few weeks.

Then she comes back as a slight variation of the Rosemary character from Impact and helps Bray win a match. Maybe even over Seth Rollins. Bray can then say that she is the new body host of the spirit of Sister Abigail.

And not only can we add a new twist to the Sister Abigail story, but maybe even, at the same time, save the WWE career of .....

BAILEY!

You might be on to something there Rob.

It would the Bayley character more depth. This innocent huggable character has run its course. Time to develop a vicious side.

If i were creative, my worry would be her too popular to turn heel. If we try, she would get popped

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be on to something there Rob.

It would the Bayley character more depth. This innocent huggable character has run its course. Time to develop a vicious side.

If i were creative, my worry would be her too popular to turn heel. If we try, she would get popped
They won't turn her heel, just like they wouldn't Cena. Not happening.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had never seen WWE before, I would have assumed that Reigns was cutting a heel promo.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had never seen WWE before, I would have assumed that Reigns was cutting a heel promo.
I tweeted something similar. I said Joe is the face and Reigns is the Heel right? Oh no? Someone should tell the crowd.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tweeted something similar. I said Joe is the face and Reigns is the Heel right? Oh no? Someone should tell the crowd.

Not just the crowd.

The way the promo came across. Reigns was like the arrogant heel, disrespecting everybody. This is my yard. I retired the Undertaker. Don't care if you fans like it or not.

Certainly not what you would expect from a face promo.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like WWE, splitting up one of the most popular tag teams.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like they refuse to push people that the fans like.
I'll admit, it was a solid promo from Cass, but I just don't see either Enzo or Cass having sustainable singles careers.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit, it was a solid promo from Cass, but I just don't see either Enzo or Cass having sustainable singles careers.
It was a great segment, but both will fade into nothing now. Enzo can't be a singles guy and Cass is behind like 15 people in the singles line.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was definitely a heel promo. I think they're leaning into Roman being a dick-ish heel a little bit and just letting fans cheer or boo how they want. They don't care either way as long as he's getting reaction. He's not gonna go full heel like cheating and shit, but he'll probably be arrogant AF, which is what he does best anyway

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great segment, but both will fade into nothing now. Enzo can't be a singles guy and Cass is behind like 15 people in the singles line.
Disagree on Cass. He has the size that Vince loves, so I'm sure he'll get a big push coming off this break up. I agree Enzo is screwed, unless they move him to the Cruiserweight Division. But I don't think they'll move Enzo, I just hope they don't have Big Show replace Cass and continue to do the exact same entrance!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like WWE, splitting up one of the most popular tag teams.
They really didn't need the tag titles since they were so over without them BUT you'd think WWE would've at least given them a real push toward the titles only to come up short cause Enzo was the weak link forcing Cass to dump him cause he was holding him back from getting gold around his waist. So while I don't mind WWE splitting them up, I think WWE could've done a much better job of building up tension in the team and foreshadowing that Cass was fed up. Or if WWE wanted to go for shock value, have Cass snap in the ring after a loss and beat the living hell out of Enzo grab a mic and say he's done carrying Enzo's deadweight and they're through as a team as of right now then storm off. Instead we got weeks of sneak attacks from a guy who supposedly snapped. Weak sauce WWE creative!!!

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like they tested Cass a few months back when he was involved in the five way, I think it was a five way, to be the #1 contender and he passed. Vince loves him, as he's a big guy. So, he will get a push. It's up to Cass to grab that brass ring now. We always want someone new in the title picture, here's our guy.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cass promo was one of those that made you forget this stuff was scripted for a minute. Very well delivered. Had an edge of believability to it that a lot of these guys who came up in the WWE system have been lacking.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I hit the cass promo.

Sd live creative sucks. Raw is better

Raw: hold my beer

3.gif

Niw to the promo. It was classic heel turn promo but very well done. I see big things for Cass. He just needs a manager

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cass promo was one of those that made you forget this stuff was scripted for a minute. Very well delivered. Had an edge of believability to it that a lot of these guys who came up in the WWE system have been lacking.

Good job by Enzo too...