• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought there were pros and cons to the segment.

The Balls (Lavar particularly) were definitely there to get themselves over instead if the wrestlers. Tyson was a huge wrestling fan and he made SCSA look like a total badass. That was great for wrestling. This segment made wrestling look more like a joke and didn't help Ambrose or the Miz out at all.

The first positive is that it got WWE a ton of mainstream exposure. It's the old adage that there's no such as bad publicity. But what I really loved about it was the spontaneity. VKM micromanages the show and controls everything with such an iron fist that it was fun watching a segment out of his control go off the rails. Awkward, but fun.

I wouldn't want to see this on a weekly basis but as a one time thing I enjoyed it.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The segment was hilarious. Ambrose and Miz have pretty good chemistry together, tbh. Glad they're still on the same brand.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fell asleep and missed most of the show but Enzo's promo was amazing. He even pulled an 80's babyface "I appreciate my fans supporting me" and sounded completely sincere. It's too bad his size and in ring work limits his upside because he's by far the most charismatic promo guy they've had therer in years. Punk, Cena and maybe even the Miz are in his leauge as talkers but Enzo just has that intangible babyface charisma. I could realistically see him getting a run with a midcard belt soon.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, if any of you haven't seen it yet, check out GLOW on Netflix. It's really good. It's a good show by itself but all the wrestling parts make it that much better for smarky nerds.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, if any of you haven't seen it yet, check out GLOW on Netflix. It's really good. It's a good show by itself but all the wrestling parts make it that much better for smarky nerds.
The documentary? I saw it recently it was actually very good definitely funny. I didn't realize they had so many strict rules. Did you catch the jake the snake documentary on Netflix yet. Another really good one imo

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fell asleep and missed most of the show but Enzo's promo was amazing. He even pulled an 80's babyface "I appreciate my fans supporting me" and sounded completely sincere. It's too bad his size and in ring work limits his upside because he's by far the most charismatic promo guy they've had therer in years. Punk, Cena and maybe even the Miz are in his leauge as talkers but Enzo just has that intangible babyface charisma. I could realistically see him getting a run with a midcard belt soon.
I agree that was one of the better promos I've seen in a while. He's definitely does great work on the mic. Agree on the others too. I also like Wyatts work may be limited by character. But he does do great work imo. Jericho has always been my favorite as far as promos. Whether he be heel or babyface. He seems to always deliver

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The documentary? I saw it recently it was actually very good definitely funny. I didn't realize they had so many strict rules. Did you catch the jake the snake documentary on Netflix yet. Another really good one imo

Not the documentary. The scripted show starring Allison Brie and Marc Maron

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to have to watch that. Did you catch the jake the snake documentary.I didnt realize he was that much of a mess for a while

Nah. For whatever reason, I don't watch wrestling docs or DVDs. Only one I've seen is that Beyond The Mat (?) one from like a decade ago.

Also, you didn't? Jake was fucked up forever. I think DDP helped save his life

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. For whatever reason, I don't watch wrestling docs or DVDs. Only one I've seen is that Beyond The Mat (?) one from like a decade ago.

Also, you didn't? Jake was fucked up forever. I think DDP helped save his life
I knew he had a lot of problems.I didnt realize they were that bad. The documentary was the story of DDP saving his life.As well as Scott Hall. Even if you don't watch many Docs.You may really like that one. Its definitely one of the better ones I've seen in a long time

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you mean they actually let that match end after only one finisher? I don't believe my eyes.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This post PPV Raw Talk is amazing. If there isn't real heat between Sashsa and Alexa than I've been worked

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a shitty ending to a great ppv.
Agree. If they wanted to keep Joe strong it should've taken several F5s to put Joe down for good. In the end, just another missed opportunity by WWE creative (i.e. Vince)!!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction for Samoa Joe vs Roman Reigns.

Some sort of draw. Then there can be a three-way for the Universal Title. Joe beats Roman or Roman beats Joe in the Triple Threat Match. They can take the belt off Lesnar without having him lose. Much like they did when Seth Rollins won the title.

Keeping Lesnar looking invincible for when he comes back again.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction for Samoa Joe vs Roman Reigns.

Some sort of draw. Then there can be a three-way for the Universal Title. Joe beats Roman or Roman beats Joe in the Triple Threat Match. They can take the belt off Lesnar without having him lose. Much like they did when Seth Rollins won the title.

Keeping Lesnar looking invincible for when he comes back again.
Lesnar lost his air of invincibility when he lost to Goldberg.