• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Joe, so I'm hoping you're right. He deserves it more than anyone else in the match, including Strowman. I love Strowman, don't get me wrong, but...he's more funny to me than anything else, lol.

I haven't followed in a long time, really since Strowman left the Wyatt family so I don't know how they are doing with his singles career. But if you mean this by saying they have turned him into a comedy act, God I sure as Hell hope not. This guy has the stats to be a giant beast in the WWE and the next true great big monster people should fear. He should be dominant.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't followed in a long time, really since Strowman left the Wyatt family so I don't know how they are doing with his singles career. But if you mean this by saying they have turned him into a comedy act, God I sure as Hell hope not. This guy has the stats to be a giant beast in the WWE and the next true great big monster people should fear. He should be dominant.
Oh no they haven't turned him into a comedy act. He just dominates in such a fashion that it's unbelievable, and funny in my opinion. He's been beating down Roman Reigns for the majority of the year, too, so that helps. lol

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no they haven't turned him into a comedy act. He just dominates in such a fashion that it's unbelievable, and funny in my opinion. He's been beating down Roman Reigns for the majority of the year, too, so that helps. lol

That means soon, at the big PPV, Reigns will beat Strowman. So IF Joe or Lesnar wins at SS, then I could see Reigns/Strowman feuding until WrestleMania, in which Reigns will beat him; thus ending the feud.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means soon, at the big PPV, Reigns will beat Strowman. So IF Joe or Lesnar wins at SS, then I could see Reigns/Strowman feuding until WrestleMania, in which Reigns will beat him; thus ending the feud.
He's beaten him once or twice before I think. Feud is kind of getting old if we're being honest. If it goes till Mania, I might go crazy. Not sure where else they can go besides Hell in a Cell.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's beaten him once or twice before I think. Feud is kind of getting old if we're being honest. If it goes till Mania, I might go crazy. Not sure where else they can go besides Hell in a Cell.

It really could be the plan, it seems that Roman beating this beast would finally put him over with the fans, but the pure hatred for Roman, most people are cheering for Braun.

What it really takes is vince pushing Braun, letting the fans know about it, then maybe they will finally want Roman.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with the stipulation that Brock leaves WWE if he loses at SummerSlam, I guess that is foreshadowing that he will be going back to the UFC?
May just be a way to keep Brock off TV til the Rumble.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Bliss /Bayley match might be called off and replaced.

Bayley injured her shoulder in the match bs Nia

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Bliss /Bayley match might be called off and replaced.

Bayley injured her shoulder in the match bs Nia

We have confirmation that thus match is scraped( citing WWE Mobile app). New no. 1 contender to be determined tonight

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what PWInsiderXtra is reporting. They cite a SI blog that says Amore is guilty of bringing a series of questionable guests into the locker room. the visitors broke locker room etiquette by filming and taking pictures of the wrestlers. WWE talent believes Amore should know better. Read the article here: PWInsiderXTRA.com

I wonder if Amore was filming some outside WWE project and didn't bother to tell anybody or get clearance from WWE to do so?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit ending to the main event.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Toronto for booing Bayley

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What???? That was a great ending, Strowman beats Reigns again and Joe gets his heat back after losing last week.
I'm fine with Strowman winning and Joe interfering. The events of how it went down is what's messed up. Strowman was down for way more than 10 seconds before Joe finally took Reigns to the ground.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tazawa is the new cruiserweight champion...

Now have him beat Neville again at Summerslam so Neville can go to SD permanently next week.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid Raw last night

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what PWInsiderXtra is reporting. They cite a SI blog that says Amore is guilty of bringing a series of questionable guests into the locker room. the visitors broke locker room etiquette by filming and taking pictures of the wrestlers. WWE talent believes Amore should know better. Read the article here: PWInsiderXTRA.com

I wonder if Amore was filming some outside WWE project and didn't bother to tell anybody or get clearance from WWE to do so?

There is also a report that this Amore Cass experiment is over and they will reunite at summer slam.