• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an ACL tear and possible meniscus tear for Big Cass...the worst possible diagnosis.

In a way, it sort of helps him out (provided he recovers fully). He's been a dumpster fire since the split and there was no real place for him to go. Being off TV will allow him to back in fresh and everyone can forget about the previous 6 week shitfest.

Tangentially related, Enzo is officially on 205 Live now

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In a way, it sort of helps him out (provided he recovers fully). He's been a dumpster fire since the split and there was no real place for him to go. Being off TV will allow him to back in fresh and everyone can forget about the previous 6 week shitfest.

Tangentially related, Enzo is officially on 205 Live now

I agree there's times where an overexposed wrestler can benefit from time away from the camera. I just can't see Cass as one of them. He cut surprisingly good promos but he was big and immobile in the ring and a severe knee injury can only hurt.
Cass and Enzo lost years of really good merchandise money with the premature split. That was a bad idea.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree there's times where an overexposed wrestler can benefit from time away from the camera. I just can't see Cass as one of them. He cut surprisingly good promos but he was big and immobile in the ring and a severe knee injury can only hurt.
Cass and Enzo lost years of really good merchandise money with the premature split. That was a bad idea.
I agree with the split being a bad idea, but at the time, there's nothing else they could have done with them. They were getting stale, and quickly, especially without a title run. Can't turn em heel, cause Enzo sells so much merchandise. Now that they've split, it's like it's only gotten worse. Enzo is on 205 Live (which might end up being a good thing, but I'm willing to bet he gets his ass kicked.) and Cass is out for a minimum of 9 months.

Just a really bad situation either way you go for both of them.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree with the split being a bad idea, but at the time, there's nothing else they could have done with them. They were getting stale, and quickly, especially without a title run. Can't turn em heel, cause Enzo sells so much merchandise. Now that they've split, it's like it's only gotten worse. Enzo is on 205 Live (which might end up being a good thing, but I'm willing to bet he gets his ass kicked.) and Cass is out for a minimum of 9 months.

Just a really bad situation either way you go for both of them.

I agree to internet fans (myself included) they were getting stale but they were still getting great crowd reactions and they had time as a top baby face act to sell merchandise. They still hadn't won the tag belts either. Too much money was lost there.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to internet fans (myself included) they were getting stale but they were still getting great crowd reactions and they had time as a top baby face act to sell merchandise. They still hadn't won the tag belts either. Too much money was lost there.
That's so typical of Vince's booking the last several years or so. Almost everything/everyone get's hot shotted or buried. There is no in between.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprisingly good? Cass' cadence is awful. It is...so slow...you think...he's reading...off a cuecard

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Surprisingly good? Cass' cadence is awful. It is...so slow...you think...he's reading...off a cuecard

That was my general expectation for Cass's promos but the one on the night he revealed himself as Enzo's attacker was very good imo. The one a couple weeks ago in Boston was strong too. I'm not watching ever segment on Raw these days but I've been generally impressed with that part of Case's game.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my general expectation for Cass's promos but the one on the night he revealed himself as Enzo's attacker was very good imo. The one a couple weeks ago in Boston was strong too. I'm not watching ever segment on Raw these days but I've been generally impressed with that part of Case's game.

The one where he and Enzo closed the show where he turned on him was his best by far. Granted, his bar is pretty low to get over but it was legitimately good

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the best promos (no heyman made) i have seen in a while
Completely agree one of the best promos I've seen in a while too. Wasnt expecting them to go there. Looking forward to Cena/Reigns now . Also liking the build up between Brock and Braun

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree one of the best promos I've seen in a while too. Wasnt expecting them to go there. Looking forward to Cena/Reigns now . Also liking the build up between Brock and Braun

if i wrote. Braun Dominates but brock get's a small bit of offense to carry him to victory.

Keep us waiting till mania

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i wrote. Braun Dominates but brock get's a small bit of offense to carry him to victory.

Keep us waiting till mania
Yeah maybe a match or two booked write for build up.But Brock vs Braun would be money at WM.I think thats what a lot of us want to see.Would like to see Braun go over at WM

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a waste having sasha drop the belt so quickly. Who really wants to see Jax hold the belt over all the hotties?