• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer. Strowman has a legit elbow injury and is out 4 to 8 weeks so he won't be doing anything major. He worked tonight but I'd hate to see him off TV. He's been so so good.

Even more of a bummer. He was scheduled to get Lesnar at Great Ball Of Fire for the title.

Would have loved to hear the Heyman build for that one.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 months for Stowman? Dammit. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?!?!?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Balor/Lesnar

giphy.gif

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people don't really seem to believe it'll be 6 months. They are saying it's that long so he can come back faster and it be a surprise and he can look like a monster coming back early. At least that's what several articles I've read have said. Still think Balor get's Lesnar at GBoF tho.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people don't really seem to believe it'll be 6 months. They are saying it's that long so he can come back faster and it be a surprise and he can look like a monster coming back early. At least that's what several articles I've read have said. Still think Balor get's Lesnar at GBoF tho.

If it gonna be a suprise. Brooklyn IMO.

I kinda see Balor and Lesnar as a dream match.

Actually something " popped in my head" Their thinking about Reigns/Lesnar at WM34. With this emergency situation why not go Reigns/Lesnar.

Give Stroman and Lesnar some build up before a Wrestlemaina payoff?

Just my 2 cents

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it gonna be a suprise. Brooklyn IMO.

I kinda see Balor and Lesnar as a dream match.

Actually something " popped in my head" Their thinking about Reigns/Lesnar at WM34. With this emergency situation why not go Reigns/Lesnar.

Give Stroman and Lesnar some build up before a Wrestlemaina payoff?

Just my 2 cents
That makes sense to us, but to WWE Reigns is their biggest face and Lesnar biggest Heel. They aren't going to waste that on a throw away ppv like GBoF.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense to us, but to WWE Reigns is their biggest face and Lesnar biggest Heel. They aren't going to waste that on a throw away ppv like GBoF.

Maybe i should run for WWE creative. I might have radical ideas that includes listening to the fans

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe i should run for WWE creative. I might have radical ideas that includes listening to the fans
I agree sometimes they need to listen to fans, but sometimes you just can't. I'm not saying this is one of those times. But had they lat Daniel Bryan win when the fans started wanting him to, the payoff wouldn't have been half of what it was. WWE needs to listen more, but fans need to calm down and wait things out a little more too.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Judge Fudge what did you think of the kendo stick match?

Do you want my Honest opinion?

because it was this

X1d65.gif

to every wrestling fan who thinks that Women's wrestling matters and the WWE cares about it

The match was brutal, onesided, serves no storyline puroposes and was too quick

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want my Honest opinion?

because it was this

X1d65.gif

to every wrestling fan who thinks that Women's wrestling matters and the WWE cares about it

The match was brutal, onesided, serves no storyline puroposes and was too quick
I think it was time to back Bayley out of the picture some imo. Work some fresh feuds that she just can't handle with her image

I'm still not sure what to make of the main event.I thought Wyatt/Lesner would have been the better storyline.I'm not so sold on Samoa Joe/Lesner we'll see tho

The sooner Braun comes back the better

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was time to back Batley out of the picture some imo. Work some fresh feuds in that she just can't handle with her image

I'm still not sure what to make of the main event.I thought Wyatt/Lesner would have been the better storyline.I'm not so sold on Samoa Joe/Lesner we'll see tho

For the first. You keep pushing "can Bailey get extereme" and give a chance but no payoff????? That is where there was a slap in the face.

Second. I'm Very excited for Joe/Lesnar. I've watched the "Other guy" when it was on Spike and when i had spike. Joe in ring work reminds me of Brock. Kick ass, ask questions later. This is gonna not be a match, this is gonna be a fight. One and done with Lesnar to move to Stroman at Slam (if Stroman is recovered and ready)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first. You keep pushing "can Bailey get extereme" and give a chance but no payoff????? That is where there was a slap in the face.

Second. I'm Very excited for Joe/Lesnar. I've watched the "Other guy" when it was on Spike and when i had spike. Joe in ring work reminds me of Brock. Kick ass, ask questions later. This is gonna not be a match, this is gonna be a fight. One and done with Lesnar to move to Stroman at Slam (if Stroman is recovered and ready)
I don't think Bayley can get extreme.While it was a let down to see her hesitate like that.I think her image really limits her. I am a fan of Alexa Bliss too tho

The main event blew the rest of the card away imo.Definitely one of the best I've seen this year. It could be interesting to see how the Joe/Lesner story plays out.The next few weeks should be very interesting as far as feuds and directions.With the roster raw has going now.When Braun gets back "hopefully by summer slam". Raw is going to be a hell of a lot of fun to watch

Really hoping with all the Delete chants.They can go the Broken Matt Hardy route soon

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bayley can get extreme.While it was a let down to see her hesitate like that.I think her image really limits her. I am a fan of Alexa Bliss too tho

The main event blew the rest of the card away imo.Definitely one of the best I've seen this year. It could be interesting to see how the Joe/Lesner story plays out.The next few weeks should be very interesting as far as feuds and directions.With the roster raw has going now.When Braun gets back "hopefully by summer slam". Raw is going to be a hell of a lot of fun to watch

Really hoping with all the Delete chants.They can go the Broken Matt Hardy route soon

That was the only logic in my head as well. Thus the mistake of a "playful, Innocent superfan" charatcher.

If i were creative: I'd go extremely light on the writing for 3 weeks but push a special guest referee and these wrestlers MMA style of fighting. With the fact of letting all hell break loose and letting these gladiators fight.

You could guess who my special quest referee would be

As for Broken Matt storyline. I don't know if you use a "dirtsheet" but there is a huge legal battle going on between Matt and Impact on who owns the Broken Storyline

So the WWE wants to use it but doesn't want to create opportunists for other companies to steal their characters

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the only logic in my head as well. Thus the mistake of a "playful, Innocent superfan" charatcher.

If i were creative: I'd go extremely light on the writing for 3 weeks but push a special guest referee and these wrestlers MMA style of fighting. With the fact of letting all hell break loose and letting these gladiators fight.

You could guess who my special quest referee would be

As for Broken Matt storyline. I don't know if you use a "dirtsheet" but there is a huge legal battle going on between Matt and Impact on who owns the Broken Storyline

So the WWE wants to use it but doesn't want to create opportunists for other companies to steal their characters
Thats the only thing that makes sense to me too.I know there are baby faces and heels. But its almost like they took that babyface angle and ran so excessively with it.That they seriously limited room for character development. I cant see any room for movement without backlash and destroying her fan base.

I actually like that idea quite a bit. With their back grounds an MMA type format would make a great match .It would be the best possible match to compliment their styles. Cutting the writing and promos back and just letting it build. They could com,pensive the writing through a lot of potential feuds with the rest of the roster.Which is wide open to a lot of creativity right now imo.

I do check dirt sheet.And I would like to see the legal battle settled in one form or another. I love the Broken Matt Hardy character.And with the Delete chants already hitting during several matches now.Can you imagine how big that character would go over on this level?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the only thing that makes sense to me too.I know there are baby faces and heels. But its almost like they took that babyface angle and ran so excessively with it.That they seriously limited room for character development. I cant see any room for movement without backlash and destroying her fan base.

I actually like that idea quite a bit. With their back grounds an MMA type format would make a great match .It would be the best possible match to compliment their styles. Cutting the writing and promos back and just letting it build. They could com,pensive the writing through a lot of potential feuds with the rest of the roster.Which is wide open to a lot of creativity right now imo.

I do check dirt sheet.And I would like to see the legal battle settled in one form or another. I love the Broken Matt Hardy character.And with the Delete chants already hitting during several matches now.Can you imagine how big that character would go over on this level?

I Would too. But you are looking along a dangerous line if you do use them. I'd be over bigly

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
- I loved the ending of the Ambrose/Miz match. Miz's pursuit of the IC title and his title reigns have restored so much prestige to the belt. It feels like an upper midcard championship again. If he would have stayed on SD he would have been an ideal MITB winner this year.
-Alexa is an absolute star. I'm still recovering from the wink to the camera.
- I had no clue who was winning the main event but was still surprised when it was Joe. He can't afford to be fed to Lesnar. His character would take a hit if it's not at least a competitive match.
- I would love to see Balor form a faction with Gallows and Anderson but at this point he's probably too over with the crowd for a heel turn. I can't remember anyone since prime era Jeff Hardy getting this over without cutting decent promos.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- I loved the ending of the Ambrose/Miz match. Miz's pursuit of the IC title and his title reigns have restored so much prestige to the belt.
I can't remember anyone since prime era Jeff Hardy getting this over without cutting decent promos.

Just having Lesnar holding the Universal title, makes it seem like the most prestigious. The real world title being a ratings tool for India has dropped its value.

Just far too much talk they want the broken Hardy angle here and I did not think they could do that if they had the belts.