• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree- Lesnar makes the belt much more important. I get he's part time but I wish he had more dates to defend it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- I loved the ending of the Ambrose/Miz match. Miz's pursuit of the IC title and his title reigns have restored so much prestige to the belt. It feels like an upper midcard championship again. If he would have stayed on SD he would have been an ideal MITB winner this year.
-Alexa is an absolute star. I'm still recovering from the wink to the camera.
- I had no clue who was winning the main event but was still surprised when it was Joe. He can't afford to be fed to Lesnar. His character would take a hit if it's not at least a competitive match.
- I would love to see Balor form a faction with Gallows and Anderson but at this point he's probably too over with the crowd for a heel turn. I can't remember anyone since prime era Jeff Hardy getting this over without cutting decent promos.

I think it will be a competitive match. One of those where you

"Pull up a chair. Crack open a beer or 2(or more) and just watch it happen"

It gonna be

E4Ry9Fs.gif

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think when ratings get really bad and Fozzy is off tour, that they might hook Jericho and Miz together. That was some funny stuff with Ambrose in his head.

I did see a news clip that the Hardys were on a scheduled day off with Reby expecting to deliver their child this week. Even more impressed all those broken Hardy deals with her while she was pregnant. Maybe she comes with the deal to get broken again.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On the Smackdown ad the graphic called Cena a free agent. In the titantron during Wyatt's entrance they flashed to a few images of Orton. Raw keeps doing subtle interesting stuff. I've been really enjoying it lately.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It seemed like they threw the towel in last night after the first hour. A non-descion in the tag team Main Event. No Roman or Finn on the show.
They had been gaining momentum the last few weeks but not the best show.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Smackdown ad the graphic called Cena a free agent. In the titantron during Wyatt's entrance they flashed to a few images of Orton. Raw keeps doing subtle interesting stuff. I've been really enjoying it lately.
I wonder if Roman's Summerslam announcement is him vs Cena?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass and tit implants

As one of my friends would say whenever fake tits/ass are brought up: the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were fake, but that doesn't mean they aren't awesome.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my crazy imagination running wild. But the talk about Bray Wyatt divorce.....

I was just thinking about Bray Wyatt and the Sister Abigail story and how it needs the sickest, most shocking, twisted, demented swerve.

Because, there is a female wrestler who is badly in need of a character makeover or she'll be future endeavored by Survivor Series.

See, if I was in WWE Creative, I would already be pitching this idea.

Have Bray abduct this woman and she disappears off tv for a few weeks.

Then she comes back as a slight variation of the Rosemary character from Impact and helps Bray win a match. Maybe even over Seth Rollins. Bray can then say that she is the new body host of the spirit of Sister Abigail.

And not only can we add a new twist to the Sister Abigail story, but maybe even, at the same time, save the WWE career of .....

BAILEY!