• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a job offer at CERDEC PRD yesterday. I'm also flying into Detroit next week for a interview with Magna Powertrains. I am really excited. I was kind of scared I was not going to have a job after graduating in May.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a job offer at CERDEC PRD yesterday. I'm also flying into Detroit next week for a interview with Magna Powertrains. I am really excited. I was kind of scared I was not going to have a job after graduating in May.

Nice, congrats man! And good luck on your interview.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Civil Service, right?

I started out in a very similar position, except was Navy R&D, not Army.

Military acquisition is a fun field.

Good luck man.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm moving out to Salt Lake City on Monday. Anyone have any good info that I might not know? (A Hokie bar perhaps... :eyebrows: ) There are lots of national parks down in the south that I'll want to go to this summer, so if anyone knows anything about those I would love to hear too

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I'm moving out to Salt Lake City on Monday. Anyone have any good info that I might not know? (A Hokie bar perhaps... :eyebrows: ) There are lots of national parks down in the south that I'll want to go to this summer, so if anyone knows anything about those I would love to hear too

Zion and Bryce are great parks...at least they were when I last visited them in 1978. Spectacular scenery!

Here's something that may help....

Utah Park List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another restaurant that I'd like to go to that has absolutely no locations anywhere near where i live.... a Dave & Busters. They look fun as hell on those commercials. Eating a steak, getting drunk, and reminiscing the old chucky cheese days from when you were 5..... yes please. The closest one is in Marietta Georgia though, and that is a good 3 1/2 hour drive.

I am not allowed back in Dave and Busters on account of H200Proof's 21st birthday party.

:(

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia Tech picked up one of the most versatile defenders in the nation when it secured ESPN 150 LB Holland Fisher's commitment in February. Fisher figures to play linebacker in college, but seeing him at safety wouldn't shock those who have seen the 6-foot-2, 203-pound athlete in action. Fisher, No. 116 in the ESPN 150 and the nation's No. 10 OLB, nabbed MVP honors among linebackers in the Nike Football Training Camp in Charlotte, N.C. The next week, he received MVP honors among defensive backs in the Baltimore NFTC. A player of his status didn't need to participate. He said he just wanted to compete. Clearly, Fisher has proved his athleticism and drive and his attitude should fit well into Virginia Tech's hard-nosed program.

Yet there's more than just Fisher. Of the Hokies' 11 commitments, seven are rated as four-star prospects and four are a part of the ESPN 300: Fisher, dual-threat quarterback Bucky Hodges, athlete Cequan Jefferson and offensive guard Braxton Pfaff. Hodges could soon be a standout player.

Clearly, the goal for Virginia Tech is to stay local. All but one of the 11 commitments are from Virginia.

From ESPN, they have us ranked 16 in their initial rankings. 7 four stars w/ 4 three stars.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion and Bryce are great parks...at least they were when I last visited them in 1978. Spectacular scenery!

Here's something that may help....

Utah Park List

Zion and Bryce are both amazing. Take a good camera. If you don't have an SLR but you're thinking about getting one, get it before you go. Unless you're scared of heights, the Angel's Landing hike at Zion is a must.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats for getting the hell out of the hell hole known as Alabama.... I will be right behind you when I graduate.:thumb:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't expect to find the women to give it up as easy.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• Michael Vick Signed Virginia Tech Leather Jacket (JSA COA) 2.jpg
    Michael Vick Signed Virginia Tech Leather Jacket (JSA COA) 2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Michael Vick Signed Virginia Tech Leather Jacket (JSA COA) 3.jpg
    Michael Vick Signed Virginia Tech Leather Jacket (JSA COA) 3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 37

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! But it is a XXXL. You gotta be 400 lbs Rocky.

Hey, I live in MS, and they put sauce on everything.

Its a collectors item, but you already knew that. Came in the mail yesterday.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verbals don't mean shit anymore, especially if .......

you're a UVA QB verbal commit.

Even the mid majors recognize the QB situ at UVA is crazy.

Offer List Builds For Cutler | Recruit757

It will get really interesting when Cutler blows up this fall, and some of the powers come a callin'

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shooting at auburn involving football players. Prayers go out to them and families. Wde!