• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nova goes down!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mid-major is a term used in American Division I college sports, especially men's basketball, to refer to athletic conferences that are not among the major five conferences (the ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, and SEC, the programs of which are sometimes referred to as "high majors" by comparison).

st joes and dayton would probably both be involved in the so called "first round" ie play-in games, but in none the less.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think that strong classes, on average, equate to success the next year?

Wrong, and that's why I said that things will get worse before they get better.

How often do frosh play huge contributions, except in rare cases? Our top 60 shooting guard barely saw the floor last year besides garbage minutes.

But these teams are not losing anything. Nova is going to have almost their whole team back. Marquette adds another top class with their PG back.

SHU has Majority of their team added with white head.

Xavier may lose christain but have the bulk returning.

Providence will get Dunn back to go with Henton

These teams are adding strong classes onto a lot of returning players.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mid-major is a term used in American Division I college sports, especially men's basketball, to refer to athletic conferences that are not among the major five conferences (the ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, and SEC, the programs of which are sometimes referred to as "high majors" by comparison).

st joes and dayton would probably both be involved in the so called "first round" ie play-in games, but in none the less.

Yeah but those two teams play each other tomorrow. 1 is playing their way out unless a ton of other teams lose.