• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame ranked

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#25 in the coaches poll, I'm guessing they'll also be ranked in the BCS poll.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat Stanford, could we be awarded the PAC-12 spot in the BCS. We would have beaten the top three teams in the league.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn if we only beat Pitt if we beat stanford we would have a shot. oh well

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn if we only beat Pitt if we beat stanford we would have a shot. oh well

One day very soon Pitt won't even be in the game against Notre Dame, just not this year with Rees making two bonehead throws that he almost always makes.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has had so many ups and downs. Good ending for the Seniors! What I was happy with is how well the D played up the middle. For having so many injuries it goes to show how well we have recruited size and talent on both fronts. We have loss some many kids up front and next one comes in and performs. We have given some very young kids great playing time this season. I am nervous about Tuitt leaving but not as much as I would have seeing some of the talent we have and what is coming in.

Now Tuit does anyone think we would have won this game without him? If he was not the best player on the field Saturday I do not know who was. His speed alone for his size is unreal. How he can track down QB is insane. He clogs up the middle even being double team. People are going to look at the stats and say BYU ran on ND but it was two big runs and poor tackling in secondary made that happen. For the most part we held them in check and give Tuit the credit.

I am sorry for digging up the past but I have to go back to Pitt game. To me again taking Tuit out was the biggest play for Pitt and complete game changer. There was a clear play in BYU game with DB helmet to helmet on ND WR and nothing was called. Now for me I would not throw the kid out but the interpertation of the rule he is gone. That play to me was 5x more of call than Tuit.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farley stink's he can't tackle a tackling dummy.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Tuit does anyone think we would have won this game without him? If he was not the best player on the field Saturday I do not know who was.

A very strong case could be made for Jarron Jones. Played an incredible game. Was disruptive in the middle and I think finished with 7 tackles (not sure how many were TFL's but I know he had at least one) and a critical blocked FG. I was impressed with his size and quickness. Although Jones was slated to be a DE, I think he is capable of shifting to NT. His toughness has been a question mark for nearly two years now, I think he shed a lot of that skepticism this weekend. I hope he can continue to build on it, and, against much stiffer competition this week, we'll see if it was a one-off, smoke and mirrors or he's the real deal. If he is, I can stomach the loss of Nix next season a lot better.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jones and J. Smith would argue with you on that one. Overall great Day by this D. Also great games by Cam, Folston and Daniels. Rees almost lost this game again for the ND players and fans.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I notice about Folston and the same probably more with Atikson is when the middle is clog up they are not looking for the hole they want to side step which gets them in trouble. Cam makes a quick choice maynot always be right but at least he gets few yards.

There was a play I wish he would have gone to side and that was high snap to Tommy and by time he could get the handoff down he was caught behind the line. I think clean snap he would have been off to the races on that play. Actually have to give credit for Tommy on that he did leap to get that ball that was going over his head.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have the 2 worst safeties in college football?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they put him on the banner at the top of this page just to piss you off

You know it actually does piss me off, I try to scroll down as quickly as I can. If Rees isn't costing Notre Dame a game then Farley surely is.