• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied all Browns fans. You should have said some fans.

You can't claim to be talking about some of the fan base when you call out all of them.
I checked the rule book.
happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Yes he can say Browns fans as long as it was more than one :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied all Browns fans. You should have said some fans.

You can't claim to be talking about some of the fan base when you call out all of them.
Again, where did I say all? I didn't imply anything. You assumed. But stick some in there if it makes you feel better :noidea:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kind of like them to open it up and talk to victim 24. Would love to hear her answer if she was so offended she stopped the massage when he had an erection, why did she stay long enough and close enough to him so he could masturbate and then ejaculate on her?

Admittedly, I cannot say I've heard of this person, but this is according to NFL writer Kalyn Kahler.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kind of like them to open it up and talk to victim 24. Would love to hear her answer if she was so offended she stopped the massage when he had an erection, why did she stay long enough and close enough to him so he could masturbate and then ejaculate on her?

Admittedly, I cannot say I've heard of this person, but this is according to NFL writer Kalyn Kahler.
oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does this imply you've had a number of happy endings, and when you do you can "achieve" them quickly on your own and the therapist stays within shooting range?
Nope that is only Watson. I roll my eyes that you seem unfazed that Watson would ejaculate while getting a massage. Just what would Watson have to do for you to go "oh yuk" ?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that only Watson. I roll my eyes that you seem unfazed that Watson would ejaculate while getting a massage. Just what would Watson have to do for you to go "oh yuk" ?

And, while I cannot say it's happened to me you are correct....hearing about a guy in his mid 20s ejaculate during a massage is not exactly news worthy to me.

Try and stay focused on the therapist and her accusation, though. Does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masterbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like there will be at least some form of a multi-game suspension, how many will it be is of course TBD. Yet I can't help but wonder how uncomfortable it will be for management having to trot out Baker Mayfield, considering all the shit that's gone down between them this offseason. Of course, this is assuming Mayfield is still on the Browns by then.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, while I cannot say it's happened to me you are correct....hearing about a guy in his mid 20s ejaculate during a massage is not exactly news worthy to me.

Try and stay focused on the therapist and her accusation, though. Does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masterbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted.
I've never gotten a massage, but the wife and my two daughters have many times and I'm pretty sure they would not expect another patron to ejaculate while getting a massage. In fact I sure they would be outraged. See I'd rather focus on Watson behavior because he's the one in trouble here and it's not just one or two women complaining it's a slew of complaints from a couple of dozen women. If this case is an example of his behavior then I can understand why he's being sued. He should seek help for his behavior because it's way pass what is appropriate, or acceptable ( well you seem to think it's acceptable).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like there will be at least some form of a multi-game suspension, how many will it be is of course TBD. Yet I can't help but wonder how uncomfortable it will be for management having to trot out Baker Mayfield, considering all the shit that's gone down between them this offseason. Of course, this is assuming Mayfield is still on the Browns by then.
I'm pretty sure Mayfield will not take another snap for the Browns, but I've been wrong before so who knows.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt it would not be an ideal situation but IF they think he's a better alternative to Brissett I believe they'd do it...unless moved in a deal they feel helps them.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Mayfield will not take another snap for the Browns, but I've been wrong before so who knows.
Normally I'd agree, and in fact would otherwise be pushing this same idea. But a couple of X factors might cloud the situation a bit. #1, for whatever number of reasons, Mayfield still remains with the team. There should have been a resolution by now ending his relationship with the club. And #2, we have to wonder if the Browns suspect that this will be a multi game suspension for Watson. If so, love him or hate him, Mayfield would likely give the Browns the best chance for some dubs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'd agree, and in fact would otherwise be pushing this same idea. But a couple of X factors might cloud the situation a bit. #1, for whatever number of reasons, Mayfield still remains with the team. There should have been a resolution by now ending his relationship with the club. And #2, we have to wonder if the Browns suspect that this will be a multi game suspension for Watson. If so, love him or hate him, Mayfield would likely give the Browns the best chance for some dubs.
Panthers talked to the Browns about Mayfield, but the Browns didn't want to pay 13-14 million of Mayfield contract, so the Panther shifted gears and drafted a QB instead. I felt Browns misjudged Mayfield market and ended up stuck with Mayfield. They signed Brisset to 4.6 million contract, don't think that was to be QB#3, he's Watson back up now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never gotten a massage, but the wife and my two daughters have many times and I'm pretty sure they would not expect another patron to ejaculate while getting a massage. In fact I sure they would be outraged. See I'd rather focus on Watson behavior because he's the one in trouble here and it's not just one or two women complaining it's a slew of complaints from a couple of dozen women. If this case is an example of his behavior then I can understand why he's being sued. He should seek help for his behavior because it's way pass what is appropriate, or acceptable ( well you seem to think it's acceptable).
Once again, does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masturbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted? Let me help out again by making it multiple choice....

a) yes, that seems perfectly reasonable
b) no, that's kooky talk

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would need to be a good number of games to want to play baker. 2-4 they might just roll with JB. If it gets to 8 or more, though, I could see playing Baker for the reason you gave (he's better). Guessing there has been no resolution because the Browns do not have to move him and getting little comp. back and having to pay some of his salary is a lesser option than keeping him as an insurance policy for a long suspension (and/or injury).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masturbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted? Let me help out again by making it multiple choice....

b) no, that's kooky talk
I'm going to focus on Watson behavior, does jacking off and ejaculating while getting a massage seem normal or perverted to you? I image the women were totally stunned and not sure what to do in the moment. That would be a normal response,but I get it you want to victim blame here to protect your hero.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to focus on Watson behavior, does jacking off and ejaculating while getting a massage seem normal or perverted to you? I image the women were totally stunned and not sure what to do in the moment. That would be a normal response,but I get it you want to victim blame here to protect your hero.

b) no, that's kooky talk

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

b) no, that's kooky talk
I'll go with a. To shocked and stun to know what to do, but who gives a shit. It's not her reaction that needs to be questioned but Watson action. Fucking pervert.