• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unsurprisingly, the innocent guy is trying to settle

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizarre how people (cough cough Browns fans) can even pretend Watson did not commit a shitload of various sexual crimes here. Dude is an absolute predator and trying to pretend otherwise or act as if the actions or comments of his accusers are questionable or raise doubts makes you look like an idiot. Is it possible one or two are along for the ride? I guess it's possible but I've never seen 23 woman agree on anything in my life...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizarre how people (cough cough Browns fans) can even pretend Watson did not commit a shitload of various sexual crimes here. Dude is an absolute predator and trying to pretend otherwise or act as if the actions or comments of his accusers are questionable or raise doubts makes you look like an idiot. Is it possible one or two are along for the ride? I guess it's possible but I've never seen 23 woman agree on anything in my life...
Nice post. So true
Browns fans in this thread are a trip...almost has me pulling for Mayfield.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made me laugh.
I'd laugh too if it was not true. Those guys were all exceptional when they were here. I mean, in their last draft here they had Warren Sapp fall into their laps. What did they do with their good fortune? Did they cheer like me and my friends did while watching? Nope. Belichick was throwing things because the Jets took the guy he wanted - Kyle Brady. So he pivoted, traded down and took.......Craig Powell (who was not even able to be a decent ST player).

True story.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd laugh too if it was not true. Those guys were all exceptional when they were here. I mean, in their last draft here they had Warren Sapp fall into their laps. What did they do with their good fortune? Did they cheer like me and my friends did while watching? Nope. Belichick was throwing things because the Jets took the guy he wanted - Kyle Brady. So he pivoted, traded down and took.......Craig Powell (who was not even able to be a decent ST player).

True story.
Looked it up. They got a 2023 pick in the trade and used it on Ray Lewis, who led them to the championship four years later. So it worked out great for Cleveland!

(Sorry. That was mean. Funny, but mean.)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked it up. They got a 2023 pick in the trade and used it on Ray Lewis, who led them to the championship four years later. So it worked out great for Cleveland!

(Sorry. That was mean. Funny, but mean.)
First, I messed up as should have said they were all exceptional AFTER they were here.

You are correct about that trade (though not a 2023 pick....would have been 1996). what you said may have proved my point. They got smart after they left (everyone).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns fans huh? Lumping all fans into the same category is never a good idea.

Like I've said before he has to be guilty of something. You don't have that many women claim sexual misconduct if he didn't step way outta line.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @Sharkonabicycle real name is Antwaun Jackson

Oh Manster you and your 'stories.'

But yah, a lot of women are looking for handouts... and with the double standard of our justice system, they can EASILY get it. I said it from day 1, please tell me why Ray Rice's 'piece' (actually believe it was his fiance) was not ridiculed and arrested? The camera very clearly showed her hitting him with a high heel shoe in the head area prior to him laying her fuckin' ass out. Why was Elliott suspended? WTF is going on in American society? Because you have a vagina you're just entitled to everything? That's kind of funny because there's tons of cases/stories about girls in grade school hitting boys and laughing because vagina privilege and no repercussion to it.

There's a huge problem with the justice system right now with females vs. males. Females get off with a slap on the wrists with TONS of reform groups, social media support, and legal/court support and early parole/sentences, while men get the book thrown at them. I thought we wanted equality, huh?

Johnny Depp's trial raised at least SOME (I say some because he's a high profile name) awareness that it's time for society to start questioning women in crap like this. You know how many stories I've seen of men getting released from prison after serving substantial amount of time because the woman admits it was a false allegation? Okay... and what happens to the woman? NOTHING. Or how many men get absolutely R**** (and yes it is that) in divorce court, yet America is still trying to figure out why marriage and childbirth rates are declining (even in a strong economy before we got fuckhead Biden in)? Fuckin' joke.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I've said before he has to be guilty of something. You don't have that many women claim sexual misconduct if he didn't step way outta line.
Where did I say ALL Browns fans?

the ones doing what I mentioned that I saw were Browns fans

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guilt by association.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say ALL Browns fans?

the ones doing what I mentioned that I saw were Browns fans

Bizarre how people -->(cough cough Browns fans)<-- can even pretend Watson did not commit a shitload of various sexual crimes here. Dude is an absolute predator and trying to pretend otherwise or act as if the actions or comments of his accusers are questionable or raise doubts makes you look like an idiot. Is it possible one or two are along for the ride? I guess it's possible but I've never seen 23 woman agree on anything in my life...

You implied all Browns fans. You should have said some fans.

You can't claim to be talking about some of the fan base when you call out all of them.