• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: Braves vs Phillies

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two and a little bit of a third but I certainly understand the language of the country I live and work in; I can assure you of that.
I just know the one but if someone threw 17 million a year at me to play baseball I'd learn that second language when I got around to it

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know the one but if someone threw 17 million a year at me to play baseball I'd learn that second language when I got around to it
Its one of the reasons this country is so fractured now. No one wants to adapt to the society here once they come. they expect society to adapt to them and you better not say anything about it or you are a racist and you get cancelled

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had forgotten how much I hate the braves.

Hope their plane spirals toward the ground today and they all piss themselves and cry before the pilot corrects.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe about my English not being up to par? If so, pretty weak, but OK
It may not be perfectly accurate but I think you have to trust me on this one. Next time you're at a cocktail party with a bunch of your multilingual friends and coworkers if someone says they know 2 languages and a little of a third, ask them if the third is English. I'm pretty sure it will kill.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not be perfectly accurate but I think you have to trust me on this one. Next time you're at a cocktail party with a bunch of your multilingual friends and coworkers if someone says they know 2 languages and a little of a third, ask them if the third is English. I'm pretty sure it will kill.
OK It just might work

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strider vs Nola. This is one hell of a rehab start for Strider. From what I’ve read he’s only going 2 to 3 innings. Phil’s have to get this one. I don’t think there’s any pathway to a series win if they drop both the Wheeler start and the Nola start. That being said, Braves are good enough that even if Phil’s win today, I could see Braves taking game 4 and 5 if they need to. Hope the bats come to play today. And also fuck Rhys Hoskins.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strider vs Nola. This is one hell of a rehab start for Strider. From what I’ve read he’s only going 2 to 3 innings. Phil’s have to get this one. I don’t think there’s any pathway to a series win if they drop both the Wheeler start and the Nola start. That being said, Braves are good enough that even if Phil’s win today, I could see Braves taking game 4 and 5 if they need to. Hope the bats come to play today. And also fuck Rhys Hoskins.
I hope he only goes a couple. I don't think the Phils have had much luck against him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he only goes a couple. I don't think the Phils have had much luck against him.
He’s been incredibly dominant vs the Phil’s. Check out these numbers:
18 2/3 innings, 7 hits, 3 runs, 5 BB and 29 Ks

Those numbers are sick. Hopefully he’s a little rusty and they can touch him early and turn this into a bull pen game. If they grab this game by the nuts early they can either:
1. Force Braves to use up a ton of pen prior to tomorrow’s game.
2. Force Braves to waive the white flag to save arms for Game 4.

They’ve really got to jump on these guys early and let the crowd take over. The crowd is a fickle beast in Philly. I’m fearful that as soon as Hoskins is announced he gets greeted by a ton of boos. If he goes down in his first AB he likely catches some more. That crowd can turn on them.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been incredibly dominant vs the Phil’s. Check out these numbers:
18 2/3 innings, 7 hits, 3 runs, 5 BB and 29 Ks

Those numbers are sick. Hopefully he’s a little rusty and they can touch him early and turn this into a bull pen game. If they grab this game by the nuts early they can either:
1. Force Braves to use up a ton of pen prior to tomorrow’s game.
2. Force Braves to waive the white flag to save arms for Game 4.

They’ve really got to jump on these guys early and let the crowd take over. The crowd is a fickle beast in Philly. I’m fearful that as soon as Hoskins is announced he gets greeted by a ton of boos. If he goes down in his first AB he likely catches some more. That crowd can turn on them.
Yeah Bohm is 3 for 9 with a hr but everyone else has done nothing against him