• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Aliotti calls Mike Leach " Low Class? What??

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really. why take a shot to lose a game by 30 or 27? Its the same difference.

WHY TAKE A SHOT!!! CAUSE YOU'RE OUT THERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND YEA MAYBE YOU CANT WIN BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU CAN SCORE JUST ONE MORE TIME AND CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT YOU SCORED A TOUCHDOWN REGARDLESS OF WHO IT WAS ON. FUCK OREGON AND FUCK THEIR PUSSY ASS COACH WHO EXPECTS OTHER TEAMS TO JUST BEND OVER AND GET PLOUGHED WILLINGLY!

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember 77-0 in 2003 and I hope that when the day comes that a team gets a chance to put up a similar score on that d-bag coordinator from Oregon that they do their very best to score every single point they possibly can on em.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does start winning there in Pullman though, he does kind of show that he can win some games with his way of doing things. If he can win a few games up in Lubbock, he can probably do it in Pullman.

Ain't going to happen, the guy recruits worth shit, and not sure what happened with his time in Key West but the dude is horrible at developing players. Every single offensive player that returned from last year has regressed. His "system" flat out will not work in the Pac unless he adapts which his clown ass has refused to do.

It isn't low class for not pulling your starters but it is low class and egotistical to keep his starting quarterback in when he is on one leg. Leach's mental weakness has rubbed off on his quarterback as he is leading the country in picks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It occurs to me that Duck fans are the Lane Kiffin of college football fans!!

How so?

Everyone says that Lane Kiffin was handed everything and didn't have to earn his way to his positions because of his Dad.

Everyone says that the Ducks were handed everything and didn't earn their way to their position because of their Uncle Phil.

Much of the hate that is directed at Lane Kiffin is because of his big mouth.

Much of the hate that is directed at Duck fans is because many Duck Fans have big mouths.

Many say that Lane Kiffin is dumb and knows nothing about football.

Many say that Duck fans are dumb and know nothing about football.

The only person on the Hoop who ever defends Lane Kiffin is me.

The only person on the Hoop who ever defends Duck fans is me.

Therefore, Duck fans are the Lane Kiffin of college football fans!!:whistle:

They're the Veruca Salt of college football.

Spoiled child whose gotten used to a daddy buying them whatever they want, including players, because few would choose to spend 3-4 years in Eugene, Oregon, unless being paid to do so. Thus the fanbase has become completely drunk by the success 500+ million in Nike money has bought them, while ignoring all the shaddy deals going on behind the scenes. That the entire school has become one big marketing campaign for a sports apparel company and an extension of the their daddy's business empire. Even worse, they act stunned when nobody respects them or pays attention to them for seeing it all from an outside perspective.
They pretend all this success came natural, when it's all be bought. Right now, the "goose that lays golden eggs" is a crystal football, and Veruca will be in Veruca mode till they get one whatever the cost.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-28-at-1.38.01-PM.png

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'll help you out here. The Ducks pulled starters at end of 3rd qtr. They didn't score an offensive point again. They ran as vanilla a game plan as you can.

Oregon was not trying to score again after that third qtr.

Other team doesn't see it as over or care to protect their players that's fine. It's on them.

Just wanted to make sure you at least had facts

Not talking about just this game.

Have the Ducks, this year, poured on points when they didn't have to in order to try to up themselves in the rankings?

Because I'm looking at that game vs. Nicholls St where you won 66-3 and I'm thinking maybe...just maybe...the Ducks poured it on a bit?

You're a Duck fan and since you have the facts - educate me. Is 66-3 pouring it on?

And let's not forget Virginia with 59-10.

Or Tennessee at 59-14.

Or California at 55-16.

Or Colorado at 56-16.

Face it, the Ducks have been running up the score all year and thinking nothing of it - and when someone keeps throwing and runs up the passing yardage your whiny bitch of a coach gets pissed.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicole has apologized for being a dumbass.

The bottom line is, I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed. There's no excuse, I made a huge error in judgment.
~Nicole Aliotti

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a stupid thing for him to have said and that is proven by his apology now.

Leach didn't air it out all the way to the end because he cares about the stats of either his QB or the records against an Oregon team. He runs it that way because that's what he does. If that's the offense you run who is anyone else to tell him when he can or can't stop doing it? Why is it his fault Oregon put 'scout team' players in and were worried about what would happen against WSU's 1's?

WSU is a program trying to relearn how to win and how to win tough games. You push those kids to play a full 4 quarters no matter what the score is. If the coach quits on them by putting in the 2's then how do you expect to teach those starters how they can't ever quit?

When I first heard Nick's words I thought it was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard an Oregon coach say to the media. Utterly ridiculous.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's with people hating on oregon because phil knight has given the school a ton of money? like t. boone pickens hasn't done the same in stillwater? do you people think rich alumni aren't making huge donations in tuscaloosa, austin, columbus, ann arbor, and athens? please.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's with people hating on oregon because phil knight has given the school a ton of money? like t. boone pickens hasn't done the same in stillwater? do you people think rich alumni aren't making huge donations in tuscaloosa, austin, columbus, ann arbor, and athens? please.

When you say people who do you mean?

I hated Oregon long before uncle phil rescued them.

So yeah, please...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can understand that sentiment except that Nike basically runs college sports. Pickens and other alumni that donate to their school do it for their school, they don't collect profits from other universities then buy a new whatever. Definetly jealousy but Nike literally bought them a baseball program and is the sole reason they became a football power instead of the fluking here and there contender.

Basically agree with the earlier comment about how all of Oregon athletics is a walking billboard for Nike.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a classless POS. And this, coming from a guy who coaches at a school that plays subpar teams annually. When HIS offensive coordinator is constantly scoring, I don't hear him bytching then.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get this complaint at all. WSU did not just give up, so they were classless? What are they supposed to do? Get down by 40 and take a knee? I think his bitching is ironic. I guarantee one coach was thinking about the stats and I do not think it was Leach.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally classless by the Oregon coach. Has to be the 1st time I've ever heard of anyone pouting about the losing team running up the score. Here's a fucking clue. Play some defense and don't give 62 points in your last two games to nobodies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon should have just started blitzing their ass. That's what Bud Foster did against Ten-a-key and Kiffin in the chicken bowl when Kiffin started airing it out. Fheg wouldn't shake Beamer's hand after the game either.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Ain't going to happen, the guy recruits worth shit, and not sure what happened with his time in Key West but the dude is horrible at developing players. Every single offensive player that returned from last year has regressed. His "system" flat out will not work in the Pac unless he adapts which his clown ass has refused to do.

It isn't low class for not pulling your starters but it is low class and egotistical to keep his starting quarterback in when he is on one leg. Leach's mental weakness has rubbed off on his quarterback as he is leading the country in picks.

If he turns that program around and starts winning with his recruits I expect you to come back here and eat those words...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that sentiment except that Nike basically runs college sports. Pickens and other alumni that donate to their school do it for their school, they don't collect profits from other universities then buy a new whatever. Definetly jealousy but Nike literally bought them a baseball program and is the sole reason they became a football power instead of the fluking here and there contender.

Basically agree with the earlier comment about how all of Oregon athletics is a walking billboard for Nike.

True statement...UO has wanted all along to become a "private institution" like Stanford for a long time now. They are for the most part a "Corporate Campus now as the STATE of OREGON owns EVERY stick, rock, brick, building, land, tree and toilet on that campus...ALWAYS WILL!:suds:

Phill's a good playa tho, to EVERYONE in this State.:yahoo:

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Mike Leach does. There's really nothing to see here.

It's hard for opposing coaches to look at that situation with a little perspective. But, Mike Leach is trying to instill his program at Washington State. He can't deviate from the program that he believes in. It's complete crap to be offended by a coach running the offense that he runs.

You play to the finish. It's the choice of a coach with a big lead to pull your starters, but don't cry and bitch about it if the opposing team is going to keep playing.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about just this game.

Have the Ducks, this year, poured on points when they didn't have to in order to try to up themselves in the rankings?

Because I'm looking at that game vs. Nicholls St where you won 66-3 and I'm thinking maybe...just maybe...the Ducks poured it on a bit?

You're a Duck fan and since you have the facts - educate me. Is 66-3 pouring it on?

And let's not forget Virginia with 59-10.

Or Tennessee at 59-14.

Or California at 55-16.

Or Colorado at 56-16.

Face it, the Ducks have been running up the score all year and thinking nothing of it - and when someone keeps throwing and runs up the passing yardage your whiny bitch of a coach gets pissed.

I don't think Mariota or DAT played in the 2nd half of the Nichols State game. In all of those games the starters were pulled in the 3rd quarter. 2nd, 3rd and scout team players played out those games. Most of those points were scored in the first half. I guess by your insinuation the starters should be pulled after the 1st quarter if they're up by 3 or more td's.
:ipw: