• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL LIVE TOP 5 OFFENSES

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely disagree with everything in that Cam/Luck paragraph. Kirk isnt great at moving in the pocket. He gets the ball out very quickly, but his movement in the pocket is subpar. Their stronger arms certainly help fit the ball into tight windows but I dont say it for that reason. I say it because thats what you see on tape. KC having better accuracy is questionable I think. Depends what area of the field at the least. How is presnap reads leaughable? And what does literacy have to do at all with them? Or where tf did you even get that idea from? Lets also keep in mind (since you keep bringing it up) that Kirk isnt a model of consistency either.

You can disagree all you like. It is my opinion and your opinion differs. You say it is on tape. I only see Luck completing passes to wide open WRs with an occasional fit. I don't remember our guys getting wide open.

I would love to see the stats for completion by area for all 3.

Literacy was figurative. I was referring to a lack of reading defenses.

How has KC been inconsistent the last 2 seasons?

How has IND and CAR done the last two seasons regarding consistency? I saw CAR go from SB to top ten pick. They had what? 6 wins. What was so different on their team to account for Cam's change?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that this was a reference to that Chicago move (maybe Houston's), but, Just to be clear, are you stating that these teams that drafted QB's only to have them sit, learn, and hone their craft would be taking a step back by doing this?
short term yes , and while that happens corp guys get older

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that this was a reference to that Chicago move (maybe Houston's), but, Just to be clear, are you stating that these teams that drafted QB's only to have them sit, learn, and hone their craft would be taking a step back by doing this?

With the state of the NFL, sit and wait just isnt really plausible these days. If a guy is drafted, and he isnt ready to start by year three, most teams are forced to move on. Because keeping a guy past his rookie contract might become cost prohibitive. Its one thing to pay your starting QB $20M+ per season, but do you really think the Bengals are going to realistically be able to pay McCarron $15M a year to be the backup?? And do you think McCarron would want to sign another 3-5 year deal and be in a situation where the only way he gets to play is if Dalton gets hurt, or really really sucks?? So in effect, unless you already HAVE a franchise or elite QB who is nearing the end of his career, the Arron Rogers scenario is not going to play out well for most teams. The Bengals are going to lose McCarron and the four years work they put into him. And he was a second rounder.

People around here were livid when Doctson went down as a first rounder. Can you imagine what the state of the fan base as well as the owner would be if we drafted a QB in the top five, sat him for two years while the team continued to finish 4-12 and the coach just kept saying... I know we gave up a top five pick for this guy, but he isnt ready.

Besides which, if you are a QB being drafted in the top 5-10 in the draft, the assumption is you SHOULD be ready to start day one.