• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good game, that still doesn't mean your dumb ass GM didn't make a mistake jumping a team that wasn't going to draft him.

I truly think if the Cowboys drafted Goedert they’d be running away with the division. A great blocker,
2nd leading receiver on our team and you still think it was a bad pick. Ridiculous. He’d be a great player at a position of need for Dallas

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Do you even know who says what? Here are your thoughts on Jones. I've always said how good I thought he was:

As far as Goedert goes the comments that I recall were based on an Eagles fan calling him a superstar and how he was so much better than any Cowboy TE and how he would put up big numbers this season and others making stupid comments like Philly stole him from Dallas when Dallas wasn't going to even take him. His stat line this year: 54-542-5. That's about the same across the board as Witten and 11 yards per game more than our #2 Blake Jarwin. :noidea:

I said he’s a potential superstar and Dallas is stupid for not trying to get him. Those are really good numbers for a #2 TE who is a fantastic blocker too. Imagine the Cowboys offense with him. And the Cowboys fans started this saying he was a stupid pick not the other way like you implied... so it wasn’t based on me saying he was a superstar. Dallas fucked up. They should have got him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he’s a potential superstar and Dallas is stupid for not trying to get him. Those are really good numbers for a #2 TE who is a fantastic blocker too. Imagine the Cowboys offense with him. And the Cowboys fans started this saying he was a stupid pick not the other way like you implied... so it wasn’t based on me saying he was a superstar. Dallas fucked up. They should have got him
You said he may be better than Ertz this year. He plays a ton more snaps than the average #2 TE so while he was fantastic yesterday and has a lot of potential he's been average.

Dallas didn't want him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ertz with fractured ribs now we find out how good godirt is:suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he may be better than Ertz this year. He plays a ton more snaps than the average #2 TE so while he was fantastic yesterday and has a lot of potential he's been average.

Dallas didn't want him.

I said the newspapers were writing articles saying that. I know, he isn’t a backup TE he’s the 2 in a 2 TE offense. His role now is to block a lot because he’s a fantastic blocker. I think Aikman messed up yesterday saying, “Philly stole him from Dallas” but he would make that Cowboys O even better. The point all along is people were saying he was a terrible pick even though we had just lost Celek and Burton. They were simply wrong. He was a good pick and would be a fantastic Cowboy. He’s been better than average especially when you understand he’s an incredible blocker. We needed him more on offense yesterday cause of the depleted WRs and he showed you what he can do if needed to make more catches
Have a safe holiday my man.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ertz with fractured ribs now we find out how good godirt is:suds:
Woods hit him pretty good.

gettyimages-1195463317-e1577054297703.jpg

Now I could see next weeks PHi/NYGs game almost like 50/50 and Dallas only having to win and blowing it. :L But, part of me doesn't want them to win. I never, ever, want a loss or look at things like draft position over a win, but if they make the playoffs and luck out and win a game I worry Jerry doesn't fire Garrett and I can't have that. I just can't

166288.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly think if the Cowboys drafted Goedert they’d be running away with the division. A great blocker,
2nd leading receiver on our team and you still think it was a bad pick. Ridiculous. He’d be a great player at a position of need for Dallas
So you think a TE is the difference? And you wonder why you're called a moron.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think a TE is the difference? And you wonder why you're called a moron.

Dallas has a great RB, great WR, great OLine and not much at TE. I definitely think Goedert would be huge for Dallas. He would be great on that team.
He sure made a difference yesterday.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz out there playing with broken ribs while Amari Cooper is on the sidelines with the season on the line.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has a great RB, great WR, great OLine and not much at TE. I definitely think Goedert would be huge for Dallas. He would be great on that team.
The Cowboys were gonna play Witten regardless of the other TEs on the roster. If you watched at least 1 qtr of Dallas play you'd know Jarvis was a better option than Witten.
Do not take this as Jarvis is equal or better than Goedert, take it as Witten was going to play. You c as n go back and find where I thought Witten would start but he would NOT get the majority of the snaps. I was wrong. As for you thinking Dallas would easily win the E with Goedert, I'd say they'd do about the same if Witten wasn't here and Jarvis got Wittens snaps. See with Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, and Elliott there wouldn't be enough balls to make Goedert all that much better than a full time Jarvis.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys were gonna play Witten regardless of the other TEs on the roster. If you watched at least 1 qtr of Dallas play you'd know Jarvis was a better option than Witten.
Do not take this as Jarvis is equal or better than Goedert, take it as Witten was going to play. You c as n go back and find where I thought Witten would start but he would NOT get the majority of the snaps. I was wrong. As for you thinking Dallas would easily win the E with Goedert, I'd say they'd do about the same if Witten wasn't here and Jarvis got Wittens snaps. See with Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, and Elliott there wouldn't be enough balls to make Goedert all that much better than a full time Jarvis.

Sounds fair. I just looked at it as Dallas having a legit weapon at EVERY position on offense. Plus he’d help Zeke in the run game. Dallas needs a TE and as it looks today they’d been better off taking Goedert them the middling Guard but hindsight is always 20/20.
The main point is people calling it a bad pick. Pretty darn happy now that Ertz is out with broken ribs. This week he’s the #1 and we will see how he does. I never understood people saying it was a bad pick especially with our O style and losing Celek and Burton... especially when I saw a lot of mocks having him go in the first and some high as pick 12

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams value different positions for the 1st round. Dallas has drafted two TE's in the first round all time. Billy Joe Dupree in 73 who worked out well and Aikman's request in 96, David LaFleur who lasted 4 seasons in the NFL.

Two positions Dallas doesn't value in round one are TE & Safety

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams value different positions for the 1st round. Dallas has drafted two TE's in the first round all time. Billy Joe Dupree in 73 who worked out well and Aikman's request in 96, David LaFleur who lasted 4 seasons in the NFL.

Two positions Dallas doesn't value in round one are TE & Safety

Yep. Philly doesn’t use 1st round picks on LBers. He was a mid 2 just like Witten. Hopefully he’s half the player Witten was. I’ll take that all day long.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about that, but...nah, Dallas is going to tank this shit next week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Goedert is a better receiver than Jarwin. He is of course a waaaaaaaayyyyyy better blocker.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz out there playing with broken ribs while Amari Cooper is on the sidelines with the season on the line.
Wow, you really want to go there when your QB was benched for an injury last year that pretty much any other NFL player plays through? :noidea:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you really want to go there when your QB was benched for an injury last year that pretty much any other NFL player plays through? :noidea:

And wasn’t even injured enough to go on IR.