• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official RememberTheKoy's Memorial Day Weekend 2023 NFL Season Predictions

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC
EAST

1 EAGLES 13-4
2 GIANTS 10-7
3 COWBOYS 10-7
4 REDSKINS 5-12

NORTH
1 LION 11-6
2 VIKINGS 7-10
3 PACKERS 7-10
4 BEARS 7-10

SOUTH
1 FALCONS 9-8
2 PANTHERS 8-9
3 SAINTS 6-11
4 BUCS 3-14

WEST
1 49ERS 12-5
2 SEAHAWKS 11-6
3 RAMS 3-14
4 CARDINALS 2-15

STANDINGS
1 EAGLES 13-4
2 49ERS 12-5
3 LIONS 11-6
4 FALCONS 9-8
5 SEAHAWKS 11-6
6 GIANTS 10-7
7 COWBOYS 10-7

AFC
EAST

1 BILLS 11-6
2 JETS 11-6
3 DOLPHINS 11-6
4 PATRIOTS 6-11

NORTH
1 RAVENS 12-5
2 BENGALS 12-5
3 STEELERS 9-8
4 BROWNS 7-10

SOUTH
1 JAGUARS 10-7
2 COLTS 9-8
3 TITANS 7-10
4 TEXANS 4-13

WEST
1 CHIEFS 14-3
2 CHARGERS 10-7
3 BRONCOS 9-8
4 RAIDERS 6-11

STANDINGS
1 CHIEFS 14-3
2 RAVENS 12-5
3 BILLS 11-6
4 JAGUARS 10-7
5 BENGALS 12-5
6 JETS 11-6
7 DOLPHINS 11-6

WILD CARD ROUND
7 COWBOYS @ 2 49ERS
6 GIANTS @ 3 LIONS
5 SEAHAWKS @ 4 FALCONS
---
7 DOLPHINS @ 2 RAVENS
6 JETS @ 3 BILLS
5 BENGALS @ 4 JAGUARS

DIVISIONAL ROUND
5 SEAHAWKS @ 1 EAGLES
3 LIONS @ 2 49ERS
---
6 JETS @ 1 CHIEFS
5 BENGALS @ 2 RAVENS

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

2 49ERS @ 1 EAGLES
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

2 RAVENS @ 1 CHIEFS

SUPER BOWL LVIII
EAGLES
vs RAVENS

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, RTKs predictions for the next 20 years also all have the Eagles winning the SB. So far he is 1 out 56 :what:
Not saying that the Ravens CAN'T make it to the Superbowl. But as of this morning I can't see it...

I can certainly see why he'd want them to beat the Chiefs though after he talked all that shit ran away when they downed his Eagles in the last big one... :heh:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how 9-8 Colts prediction last year would've been seen as low and now it seems really high. Don't hate the prediction, though.

Id say the one team that stands out here is the Saints at 6-11. Panthers have a rookie QB, Bucs look to be rebuilding, Falcons are rolling with Ridder. Seems like a lot of people would get fired from New Orleans if they don't win at least 9 games.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 13-4 for the Eagles is pretty high before I see their defense. The schedule is no joke. That 5 game swing November through early December is no joke. I also think the Cowboys will be better than the 10-7 posted.

I think Eagles Cowboys will be neck and neck in the division with the magic number being 12 and the one that finishes second finishing with 11.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how 9-8 Colts prediction last year would've been seen as low and now it seems really high. Don't hate the prediction, though.

Id say the one team that stands out here is the Saints at 6-11. Panthers have a rookie QB, Bucs look to be rebuilding, Falcons are rolling with Ridder. Seems like a lot of people would get fired from New Orleans if they don't win at least 9 games.
Guess you'd have to think the path would be easier considering the NFC is the weaker conference. We all get surprise teams every season and all...

I'll admit the Eagles right now should be the top of their conference, though I'd say this morning that the Cowboys (my stomach hurts saying that) and the 9ers could possibly be two teams that could knock 'em off...

As far as the Saints, Falcons, etc. Definitely 9-8 is a possible playoff spot in that conference...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colts have the right coach to get the most out of Richardson, but I am not so sure he can do it in year 1. Unless he can magic his accuracy iddues in one off-season anyway. Took a few years to get Hurts there.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts have the right coach to get the most out of Richardson, but I am not so sure he can do it in year 1. Unless he can magic his accuracy iddues in one off-season anyway. Took a few years to get Hurts there.
Btw, I'd think right now the Lions could get a wild card spot this season. Based on last season those guys look like they're headed in the right direction...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints have an awful head coach that should get fired after this upcoming season and only won 7 games. I don't see Derek Carr moving the needle that much beyond what Andy Dalton gave them. Plus that inevitable Alvin Kamara suspension that they were somehow able to avoid last year will almost definitely hit this season.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I'd think right now the Lions could get a wild card spot this season. Based on last season those guys look like they're headed in the right direction...
I am hopeful. I think the offense is going to be about the same as last year. The biggest change is the defensive backs going from worst in the league to potentially middle of the pack.

Comes down to Goff, was his play down the stretch an outlier or can he be that guy again?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints have an awful head coach that should get fired after this upcoming season and only won 7 games. I don't see Derek Carr moving the needle that much beyond what Andy Dalton gave them. Plus that inevitable Alvin Kamara suspension that they were somehow able to avoid last year will almost definitely hit this season.
The Saints -15 point differential was the best in the division last year. Its probably fair to say that any team that moves the needle up probably wins that division.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you'd have to think the path would be easier considering the NFC is the weaker conference. We all get surprise teams every season and all...

I'll admit the Eagles right now should be the top of their conference, though I'd say this morning that the Cowboys (my stomach hurts saying that) and the 9ers could possibly be two teams that could knock 'em off...

As far as the Saints, Falcons, etc. Definitely 9-8 is a possible playoff spot in that conference...

People are undestimating the Mike McCarthy factor. They fired the OC that Dak has been most productive with and awful Mike McCarthy will be calling plays now and has been open about wanting to be more conservative on offense. I get that Dak was a turnover machine last year but the league is clearly in a place where high scoring offenses are what wins. Meanwhile overly conservative Mike McCarthy famously blew what should have been Rodgers second trip to the Super Bowl in the 2014 season in the NFC Championship Game in Seattle when he kept kicking field goals inside the 5 yard line.

Also for the 49ers, all indications seem to be that Purdy won't be ready for maybe a month and Lance might not even be ready and of he is it's not like he has shown himself to at all be good. That means you're likely looking at the 49ers starting the year with dog shit Sam Darnold.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is winning the North then? Packers with a completely unproven QB that will go through inevitable growing pains? Vikings who are headed towards an inevitable regression on their record last year in one score games. Or the Bears? I get that everyone expects Fields to take a huge step forward and they finally gave him some WRs to work with but just because Hurts took this huge step forward doesn't mean Fields is going to follow that same path. He's much more turnover prone than Hurts has been in his pro career. And that overall roster still kind of sucks even with the money they spent in FA.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are undestimating the Mike McCarthy factor. They fired the OC that Dak has been most productive with and awful Mike McCarthy will be calling plays now and has been open about wanting to be more conservative on offense. I get that Dak was a turnover machine last year but the league is clearly in a place where high scoring offenses are what wins. Meanwhile overly conservative Mike McCarthy famously blew what should have been Rodgers second trip to the Super Bowl in the 2014 season in the NFC Championship Game in Seattle when he kept kicking field goals inside the 5 yard line.

Also for the 49ers, all indications seem to be that Purdy won't be ready for maybe a month and Lance might not even be ready and of he is it's not like he has shown himself to at all be good. That means you're likely looking at the 49ers starting the year with dog shit Sam Darnold.
Cursory observations, my cowardly little friend...

Fact is there's enough talent on BOTH of those teams to get the job done. We'll see how it plays out...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is winning the North then? Packers with a completely unproven QB that will go through inevitable growing pains? Vikings who are headed towards an inevitable regression on their record last year in one score games. Or the Bears? I get that everyone expects Fields to take a huge step forward and they finally gave him some WRs to work with but just because Hurts took this huge step forward doesn't mean Fields is going to follow that same path. He's much more turnover prone than Hurts has been in his pro career. And that overall roster still kind of sucks even with the money they spent in FA.
you ARE aware that 6 teams play on wild card weekend, right...?

Guess I shoulda worded it better... :tsk:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cursory observations, my cowardly little friend...

Fact is there's enough talent on BOTH of those teams to get the job done. We'll see how it plays out...

Cowboys have had enough talent for nearly 2 decades now but it hasn't mattered due to awful coaching. Coaching matters in football more than any other sport. It's a manor factor. Mike McCarthy becoming the Cowboys play caller is a huge step back for them.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ARE aware that 6 teams play on wild card weekend, right...?

Guess I shoulda worded it better... :tsk:

What relevance is that to my question? You said the Lions could get a wild card spot, there are 3 wild card teams who make the playoffs who do not win their division. If the Lions are a wildcard team then who do you have winning the North?