• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Divisional - Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams wore those bad ass uniforms. They deserved to win. If only they'd wear the road ones as well.
3830-55983-original.jpeg

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_20190112_201851.jpg

"Let's run the ball down their fucking throats"

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a team gets over 450 yards of total offense and has the T.O.P. 36.13 to 23.47, has two running backs over a hundred yards, yes it was a clinic.
weren't you a ravens fan? :scratch:
I know you lost a bet, thus your avatar, but now showing you as a Rams fans as well. Was that part of your bet too, or you one of "those guys"?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary ....Rams have put up 400 plus yards on many teams this year
sorry better team and better coach isn't good enough for you
Old Timer isnt actually a rams fan.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pday being a punk ass bitch after a loss? There's a shock.

Exactly why Dallas needed to lose. Way too many jackass fans in that base. There are a few good ones up here, but so many trash.

:wave:
are you claiming the hawks needed to lose because of you last week? :noidea:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting that as bad as the Rams beat up the Cowboys with the run game, they only won by eight. During the first half, I thought this would end in a blowout.
I was worried about the same thing
Rams play calling>Dallas play calling.
that is why I am inspired by Dallas Heart for next year (wish for a new OC not coal for Christmas)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you claiming the hawks needed to lose because of you last week? :noidea:
Don't know of a single seahawks fan that was delusional enough to think they were superbowl bound this year. Jackass unfounded arrogance is not a thing under our tent. Look around you more man. Some of your fans are seriously stuck in the 80's.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, but the Rams don't have a true home field

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's road teams had a combined 1 third down conversion

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk a lot of shit when a team scores while way behind, & makes a big deal about it.
I was about to do the same to Mr. 21 when he scored a td late. He did no antics but high fived (or whatever) with a lineman.
I was happy (as a Cowboys fan) he didnt showboat like normal.
So at least the team knows if you are behind STFU

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know of a single seahawks fan that was delusional enough to think they were superbowl bound this year. Jackass unfounded arrogance is not a thing under our tent. Look around you more man. Some of your fans are seriously stuck in the 80's.
Please sir.
I live in the seattle area. Silly fucked up fans are everywhere. I am not even liked in my town...... Then Again the Cowboys beat the Seahawks.They all know I am a Cowboys fan. & yes Even during the Seahawks #12 legion of Boom era.
I met all the legion of Booms Mothers (& some fathers but they dont seem to make TV)
I was asked if me & my Kid wanted Playoff tickets one time (obviously by my Boss) I said no give them to someone that would appreciate them. Hell I even know what that guy under the Blizz Costume looks like.

Trust me when I talk of typical Seattle fans. I actually know what I am talking about, when I dont share their desires. kinda typical of yours right now.

But full disclosure. In the area (not on the net) they arent as crazy....... well there is a few. But mostly they are cool.
the ones I do talk about is similar to PE1 so there is some out of space ones, but for the most part Seattle fans(maybe non-rich ones) are realistic.

Go to the bar or a ritzy place for richer peeps. You are subhuman many times if you arent a 12.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I think with my last quote. I skipped the part where no Cowboy fan exclaimed we were making the superbowl either.
So not sure where you were pointing out arrogance..... Certainly unfounded, since almost all of us explained the Rams should be favored.

Maybe you thought our unfounded Arrogance was because we thought we had a chance? (before the game)
Is that where we were out of whack?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comical. Get over the fact that Dallas kicked the Seahawks rear

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried about the same thing
Rams play calling>Dallas play calling.
that is why I am inspired by Dallas Heart for next year (wish for a new OC not coal for Christmas)
The play's of the game to me was the horrible play call on 4th and 1 when the Cowboys were down one score and ran Zeke into a 10 man front from a formation that basically told them where the ball was going and never had a chance, and the 3rd down conversion with a couple of minutes left where Goff rolled out and ran for the 1st down which completely fooled the Cowboys D. Playcalling...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....the defense played well and the running game killed Dallas....not so sure about clinic
good luck next week
Putting on a ''clinic'' in an 8 point win at home against a team you were favored by a TD against LOL....The Cowboys couldn't stop the Rams run game, didn't force a punt, and had 2-3 brutal calls go against them...and were still a 3rd down stop away with two minutes left from having a shot to tie it up. Clinic?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play's of the game to me was the horrible play call on 4th and 1 when the Cowboys were down one score and ran Zeke into a 10 man front from a formation that basically told them where the ball was going and never had a chance, and the 3rd down conversion with a couple of minutes left where Goff rolled out and ran for the 1st down which completely fooled the Cowboys D. Playcalling...
Well on the Cowboys offensive side. the play that could have changed things. Was Dak scrabbling & throwing deep to Gallup to the 2 yd line (which should have been closer to goal line but whatever)
ythe 4th down play you talk about I too was screaming roll out, roll out! Either Qb run or if they came after drop it off to whoever.
The Goff 1st down I simply looked at that point & laughed. I looked at my son & said well they watched him run in slow motion to the 1st down..... They deserve to lose! (BTW I am not talking any trash to the Rams but the Cowboys) BTW even if we lucked out & won (somehow) we deserved to lose. They were the better team!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comical. Get over the fact that Dallas kicked the Seahawks rear
lol typical stupid shit from your fan base. It's kind of well known how little I've cared for your fans for many many years. Sneaking out with a 2pt win at home in a game neither team looked particularly good in at the end of a season no one thought the Seahawks would do much post season anyway didn't change a thing.

Keep proving how bad your fans are though. Appreciate the help. :thumb: