• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Championship: ATL Falcons vs SF 49ers GDT

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was redic-u-ficking-lus. Hmmm...so the ground is the 3rd hand? A-hole pussy review crew.

Stop bitching about the call. There was no way that was getting overturned. You can't tell me for sure that the ball hit the ground.

Even Periera agreed with the ref's call. Just stop.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stop bitching about the call. There was no way that was getting overturned. You can't tell me for sure that the ball hit the ground.

Nice try. You must have not seen the one angle where the ball touched the ground.

Mike Pereira is good, but just cause he agreed with the call, we should stop discussing it?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that could have gone either way. Who cares? They lost.

I will say this: I didn't respect Atlanta at any point this season. They fought hard, and exploited areas I didn't think they were capable of. They put up a gameplan that I didn't think was in them from an execution standpoint. They have some weapons that, frankly, owned some of our strengths today.

Good for them. Now they can watch the Super Bowl with the rest of America. From their couches.

Yes, that was a backhanded compliment. That's what winners get to do to losers.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. You must have not seen the one angle where the ball touched the ground.

Mike Pereira is good, but just cause he agreed with the call, we should stop discussing it?

I watched all the angles. There was no inconclusive evidence to overturn the call. Sorry. If it was ruled an incompletion on the field I would've said the same thing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Matty Ice! :)

untitled-4gruxu.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm thinking from the ref's vantage point (behind Kaep) it looked a lot worse than it was.

Either way, it was 100% the right call. You can't touch a player's facemask and not get a 15 yard penalty in today's NFL. Especially not the QB's.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So correct me if I'm wrong, but that delay of game penalty was Goodwin's fault. Right?

I saw Kaep lift his leg a couple of times before the clock ran out.

How friggn' amazing would the Niners' OL be with a center?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So correct me if I'm wrong, but that delay of game penalty was Goodwin's fault. Right?

I saw Kaep lift his leg a couple of times before the clock ran out.

How friggn' amazing would the Niners' OL be with a center?

I'd agree that it was Goodwin's fault. However, I'm not sure I'd spent a 1st round pick on a center, but that's a discussion for another day and thread :)