• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Championship: ATL Falcons vs SF 49ers GDT

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were bad calls both ways and they seemed to have evened themselves out. Even if we lost, I wouldn't have griped about officiating. We got zero points off two turnovers, Crabs fumbled, Akers missed a kick.....we stepped on our own sack enough times that officiating wouldn't have been the difference.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop bitching about the call. There was no way that was getting overturned. You can't tell me for sure that the ball hit the ground.

Even Periera agreed with the ref's call. Just stop.

Well lets see here, yes, the ball was on the ground and moved in between his body and the ground...a lot. There was no question.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop bitching about the call. There was no way that was getting overturned. You can't tell me for sure that the ball hit the ground.

Even Periera agreed with the ref's call. Just stop.

In the end, I really don't give a shit because we punched our ticket.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So correct me if I'm wrong, but that delay of game penalty was Goodwin's fault. Right?

I saw Kaep lift his leg a couple of times before the clock ran out.

How friggn' amazing would the Niners' OL be with a center?

Maybe Boone, since on the road he looks back and then slaps Goodwin when Kaep calls for the ball, I dont remember if Boone slapped him and Goodwin still didnt snap it

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found all kinds of photos on line....too many to post. It was on Twitter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 121

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the replay.....when did Gonzo claim he was open? 4th down right? He was open for a moment as he went inside but Goldson undercut him. It would have been contested and possibly intercepted in my opinion.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sic MHS on him!

Oh, I've been on board since the press conference that announced it. I would have rolled with either. Alex was for sentimental reasons, not football ones, so I'm glad he picked a guy he believed gave him the better chance. I still think, with a different gameplan, both games were winnable with Smith (avoid the three and outs to start the game and we wouldn't have been down 17-0, IMO).

I'm not saying that Smith would be the reason we'd avoid the three and outs, just maybe we would have run more or better with Alex in. We did start out throwing, that might not have been the plan with Smith, or maybe we get checkdowns? Different QB, different game, same great defense and running team. Maybe the defense wouldn't be so tired with us running more? Etc. Down 17-0, Kaep's definitely the guy I feel confident with more. (Even when we're not down I feel more confident with Kaep, it's just that I think we could still win with Smith if not a big deficit.)

So no need for me to talk to LeBron, he's right. Kaep's the better choice. I just don't think Kaep success proves that Smith would fail, just that everything else proves Kaep is better. Once we were down 17-0, yes that's when to me, it becomes a bigger gap.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I watched the sack Iupati gave up again, and it looked like he thought it was a running play.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Tarrel Brown made a couple of head-scratching plays. Obviously the first TD when he left Jones un-covered to double Gonzo was a huge stanank.

There was also a play when he was in single coverage against Gonzales, and he gave the guy an 8 yard cushon & was backpedaling pretty fast. He gave up a 14 yard pass to him on the inside. You really needed that big of a cushon against a 36-year-old TE? I'm starting to wonder about him...