• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New York Rangers(2) vs. Philadelphia Flyers(3) | ECQF

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, hell of a series. It could have went either way, especially with Mason in net. If he was in all series, it could have played out differently. I know I was a dick and a homer this whole thread, i'm sorry, boys. Hockey gets the bet of me, I apologize if I offended anyone. Hell of a series and glad my te is moving on!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez we didn't even start the thread.... :suds:

200x200px-ZC-0dbfe985_I-USUALLY-DONT-WATCH-TEAMS-THAT-SUCK--BUT-WHEN-I-DO-I-WATCH-THE-NY-RANGERS.jpeg

It started when my team is called "rags" :suds:

Can't wait for round 2!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Sorry I didn't see that one and just like you can't wait and it should be another great series.

Lol really? Every non-Ranger fan in here said it, mainly Penguin fans lol thus insuing my "Shittsburgh" comment.

It's gonna be a good one! I'll get us a GDT sometime tomorrow when the schedule comes out

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, hell of a series. It could have went either way, especially with Mason in net. If he was in all series, it could have played out differently. I know I was a dick and a homer this whole thread, i'm sorry, boys. Hockey gets the bet of me, I apologize if I offended anyone. Hell of a series and glad my te is moving on!

No worries just be careful that one of those pen fuckers don't take out hank or anyone else. They've turned into one of the worst franchises for that shit...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol really? Every non-Ranger fan in here said it, mainly Penguin fans lol thus insuing my "Shittsburgh" comment.

It's gonna be a good one! I'll get us a GDT sometime tomorrow when the schedule comes out

No I meant in the thread before your comment I didn't see it.

But yeah if you read enough of these forum things on the internet (or from another planet and all you ever read were hockey forums) you would assume I live in Shittsburgh and you were a fan of the New York Rags....

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry bro they'll be better moving forward they are young and will learn from this. You are dead on huge finding their goalie Mase will be good for a long time!

I have a nagging feeling that I have heard this before... :whistle:

Congrats to the Rangers, and nothing to hang your head about Philly. One hell of a season after the rough start. Had you guys and us gotten our heads out of our respective asses faster we'd have been battling for the division. See ya next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But yeah if you read enough of these forum things on the internet (or from another planet and all you ever read were hockey forums) you would assume I live in Shittsburgh and you were a fan of the New York Rags....

Extra-terrestrials are going to be so confused...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries just be careful that one of those pen fuckers don't take out hank or anyone else. They've turned into one of the worst franchises for that shit...

Their dirtyness doesn't surprise me, especially from Kneel

Ahh okay lol there will always be back and fourth jabs

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a nagging feeling that I have heard this before... :whistle:

Congrats to the Rangers, and nothing to hang your head about Philly. One hell of a season after the rough start. Had you guys and us gotten our heads out of our respective asses faster we'd have been battling for the division. See ya next year.

Yes true. As for Mase he's not a kid on a bad team anymore. The trades worked out well for both goalies....

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes true. As for Mase he's not a kid on a bad team anymore. The trades worked out well for both goalies....

Mase's problem here was 100% mental. He thought he was ten feet tall and bulletproof and by the time he realized he wasn't he had burned all the bridges to people who would have helped him.

He has his head screwed on straight now, and I am happy for him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their dirtyness doesn't surprise me, especially from Kneel

Ahh okay lol there will always be back and fourth jabs

And they keep finding more of them get rid of cooke in comes neal and megma. Still have others like orpik too he's just sneaky doesn't get caught.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mase's problem here was 100% mental. He thought he was ten feet tall and bulletproof and by the time he realized he wasn't he had burned all the bridges to people who would have helped him.

He has his head screwed on straight now, and I am happy for him.

Yep it happens to young players especially goalies...Bob had his ups and downs too but I always liked him

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe how big of an x-factor Carcillo was! Who would have thought?!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo, Mason just admitted he was out early with a concussion from the hit from Megna..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe how big of an x-factor Carcillo was! Who would have thought?!

That's why he's so frustrating he can play but then loses his mind...not worth it in long run.