• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow the devils actually dominated a shootout? thats what happens when you shoot HIGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!

beating the teams we have to and should be beating is whats going to push this team to the playoffs. also nice that the team is getting additional scoring finally now just have to get palmari going and henrique. zajac has been looking lights out this year too. guess when you put some talent with him he becomes viable offensively?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the devils actually dominated a shootout? thats what happens when you shoot HIGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!

beating the teams we have to and should be beating is whats going to push this team to the playoffs. also nice that the team is getting additional scoring finally now just have to get palmari going and henrique. zajac has been looking lights out this year too. guess when you put some talent with him he becomes viable offensively?

I've always said Zajac is all mental. His best seasons are when he has stud linemates not because he relies on them but because they give him confidence.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
splode.gif

I think that about sums up. Watching Andy Greene win a game in OT on a penalty shot

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I think you've nailed it
I was surprised to see Greene getting the penalty shot. Ive got to give him a ton of credit.For hustling and jumping in on the rush like that. He had Kane beat. I didn't think there was any way in hell he was scoring on the penalty shot. Or that we would ever see Andy Greene with a game winning penalty shot in OT. But It was very good to see him bury that.

They gotta stop this OT thing or I may have heart failure by time this season is over :L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime we can get the W with Kinkaid in net it's a bonus. Greene never seems phased, it's impressive. Would like to beat team like Buffalo in regulation but a win is a win.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved last night's game. 4 different goal scorers that weren't named Taylor Hall, nice to see other guys getting it done. Hall and Severson both add 2 assists, amazing seasons so far for both. Solid win in regulation against a team we should beat.

Severson and Greene have been outstanding of late. If Merrill cam come back and be a legit second pairing defenseman along with Moore I really like our D.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Four game win streak. Yeah it's all against the canes and buffalo but that's ok because it's games your suppose to win and gives you a little breathing room.

Was surprised to see the devils were the 6th best team in the NHL? Wow didn't think that coming into the season was possible

Maybe palmaeri finally gets going? Hall isn't scoring but still picking up he points with another two last night. This team needs offense I really wish they would put Boucher in instead of jj just tired of seeing him in the lineup. I'm amazed the guys been here four years already! Time to move on year he does the little things but I want goals.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved last night's game. 4 different goal scorers that weren't named Taylor Hall, nice to see other guys getting it done. Hall and Severson both add 2 assists, amazing seasons so far for both. Solid win in regulation against a team we should beat.

Severson and Greene have been outstanding of late. If Merrill cam come back and be a legit second pairing defenseman along with Moore I really like our D.
I agree and I am also liking. That we are seeing goals coming from the defensemen. If this team continues to get secondary scoring. And our Hall and some other top forwards catch fire. With Schneider in net this team could make some noise.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has been really fun to watch this season!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised to see Greene getting the penalty shot. Ive got to give him a ton of credit.For hustling and jumping in on the rush like that. He had Kane beat. I didn't think there was any way in hell he was scoring on the penalty shot. Or that we would ever see Andy Greene with a game winning penalty shot in OT. But It was very good to see him bury that.

They gotta stop this OT thing or I may have heart failure by time this season is over :L
Greene scored like a pro and i was like, damn, is he our best PS guy? lol

and yes, another OT..... these guys may not make it to february at this rate lol

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
something with the family with it being sudden like this and this long can't be good news. maybe thats why he was playing so poorly

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hall is out tonight with lower body injury. Boucher is playing.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn. Adam and Kyle needed that one. Ignition.

Status
Not open for further replies.