• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY a goal from Zacha and well deserved... This kid is just growing much faster than anticipated and he's all heart out there... when was the last time we had a rookie from our first rd pick play this well so quickly?

now for my bitching...

defense, wtf? Two times on two breakaways, NO ONE takes the guy with the puck out.... I understand taking away the passing lanes but for fuck sakes, that GW was inches away from Cory before the first shot!!!!!

un-fucking believable....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spin? yes we get a pt.... better than nothing.... for the early part of the season....

Cam, the guy... idk...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spin? yes we get a pt.... better than nothing.... for the early part of the season....

Cam, the guy... idk...
I agree I really think they need to sit Cammy a game. Zach stole the 2 points tonight imo. Great pass by Bennett but that shot was wicked

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I really think they need to sit Cammy a game. Zach stole the 2 points tonight imo. Great pass by Bennett but that shot was wicked
Sit Cam... its time. He lost the puck and didn't look aggressive.

He needs a benching, maybe get his mind set. If not, look to move him for a quality Dman or a young potential. Hell maybe for a 3rd.

Lets go Devils, time to get some Ws!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit Cam... its time. He lost the puck and didn't look aggressive.

He needs a benching, maybe get his mind set. If not, look to move him for a quality Dman or a young potential. Hell maybe for a 3rd.

Lets go Devils, time to get some Ws!!!
Cam has appeared passive all season . It's really looking like a mental block of some sort. And that is a big part of hockey. At this point the only thing I can see that may snap him out of it. Would be sitting a game or two.

I had thoughts about the Devils trading him before the season. And the do need to address the defense further IMO. Not just in the defensive aspect of the game. But a defenseman who can give this team a quality break out pass . Or move the puck on his own.Could be a major asset for the team.

Auvitu has been a very pleasant surprise.I have liked what lovejoy has bring to the table. And Sverson has shown flashes of his past success.But they do need a defenseman IMO . Is it just me or do you cringe when Quincy is on the ice?

The problem with cammy is his cap hit tho. I have to look at his contract. To see if he has a NTC or NMC. But if the right situation and player are there. The Devils can take on another buyout. And Shero has been magic.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam has appeared passive all season . It's really looking like a mental block of some sort. And that is a big part of hockey. At this point the only thing I can see that may snap him out of it. Would be sitting a game or two.

I had thoughts about the Devils trading him before the season. And the do need to address the defense further IMO. Not just in the defensive aspect of the game. But a defenseman who can give this team a quality break out pass . Or move the puck on his own.Could be a major asset for the team.

Auvitu has been a very pleasant surprise.I have liked what lovejoy has bring to the table. And Sverson has shown flashes of his past success.But they do need a defenseman IMO . Is it just me or do you cringe when Quincy is on the ice?

The problem with cammy is his cap hit tho. I have to look at his contract. To see if he has a NTC or NMC. But if the right situation and player are there. The Devils can take on another buyout. And Shero has been magic.
9 or 10 games in, thats a respectable amount of opportunity IMO. He's definitely not the same compared to last season at this point. Now he's playing a like an old fragile man rather than a competitor. IMO.

Sit him, let him refresh and recharge himself. Maybe that could put some jolt back in him.

Defense.... Yea, i think we need a combo of a big with speed. If not size, then speed. Someone who can come back and help. We still have Merrill to return, so maybe that could put a band aid on the situation. But if a move is to be made, likely with Cammy, then a dman is the first pt. Doesn't have to be high in quailty either, someone who either bring size/speed or one or the other. Surprised that Santini hasn't been given a chance yet Mozik will?

I cringe with Quincy and sadly Lovejoy too... Quincy for the obvious, he's physically behind(strength, speed), the mental part is about par but he has limits. Lovejoy, and it may just be me cuz i believe he actually has a postive +/-, i feel i see him out of position too often and creates some TOs more than he should. But he also doesn't bring a big negative either.

Defensively, if these guys can fucking clear a god damn puck instead of playing tap tap tap, maybe we'd see more Ws or less OTs....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 or 10 games in, thats a respectable amount of opportunity IMO. He's definitely not the same compared to last season at this point. Now he's playing a like an old fragile man rather than a competitor. IMO.

Sit him, let him refresh and recharge himself. Maybe that could put some jolt back in him.

Defense.... Yea, i think we need a combo of a big with speed. If not size, then speed. Someone who can come back and help. We still have Merrill to return, so maybe that could put a band aid on the situation. But if a move is to be made, likely with Cammy, then a dman is the first pt. Doesn't have to be high in quailty either, someone who either bring size/speed or one or the other. Surprised that Santini hasn't been given a chance yet Mozik will?

I cringe with Quincy and sadly Lovejoy too... Quincy for the obvious, he's physically behind(strength, speed), the mental part is about par but he has limits. Lovejoy, and it may just be me cuz i believe he actually has a postive +/-, i feel i see him out of position too often and creates some TOs more than he should. But he also doesn't bring a big negative either.

Defensively, if these guys can fucking clear a god damn puck instead of playing tap tap tap, maybe we'd see more Ws or less OTs....

That has been the most frustrating part of this team for me. I don't want to know how many times . Ive screamed clear the fucking zone this year. The Devils get pinned in their own end far too often for my liking. They have to stop trying to chip it up the boards. A defenseman that could make a solid break out pass. Would be huge for this team. Otherwise someone is going to have to step up and carry the puck out. A few players have done that. But I would like to see a little more numbers and attack involved. They do have the talent to counter punch more.

Giving another dman a chance or sitting Cammy for youth may help. Right now I'm just thankful for the wins and points. This team has potential they looked good against some top teams. Have to finish tho. They let that Chicago game slip away

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to watch today's game, but it looks like Camm woke up. Just going by the box score.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go figure the guy gets a hat trick out of left field! lol

Disappointed in the FL game, TB game just lost it and glad we got a W vs Car......

While I'm not jumping off the Cammy monitoring its good to see some breaks for him. Hopefully he can get it going and rebuild that confidence. Still on the fence of that guy.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all hope this is the turning point for him. If he can score with any sort of consistency I like our chances a lot.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go figure the guy gets a hat trick out of left field! lol

Disappointed in the FL game, TB game just lost it and glad we got a W vs Car......

While I'm not jumping off the Cammy monitoring its good to see some breaks for him. Hopefully he can get it going and rebuild that confidence. Still on the fence of that guy.
imo maybe we should keep complaining and see if that helps him break out :dhd:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo maybe we should keep complaining and see if that helps him break out :dhd:
splode.gif

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lappin with the equalizer!!!

Devils win a SO! alright, finally something to cheer....

but these guys are going to have dead legs if they keep playing these OTs lol.

PA & Hall had nasty deliveries on the shootout, nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.