• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm thinking the injury is still there for him mentally. But doesn't excuse why he looks lost and plays like a dope at times...

maybe he just needs time so i hope he finds something somewhere soon enough.
What ever is going on with Cammy he needs to snap out of it. Its frustrating to see a 5 million dollar cap hit. Floating around and looking lost. While we have youth like JQ,Blandisi,Wood,Speers,etc....Sitting in the wings. With Zacha's play I wouldnt mind seeing JQ called up in place of JJ too tho. But I'm not a big advocate of Josephson either.

I'm liking Hall a lot. But the devils do have some other areas that could use a shake up imo

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever is going on with Cammy he needs to snap out of it. Its frustrating to see a 5 million dollar cap hit. Floating around and looking lost. While we have youth like JQ,Blandisi,Wood,Speers,etc....Sitting in the wings. With Zacha's play I wouldnt mind seeing JQ called up in place of JJ too tho. But I'm not a big advocate of Josephson either.

I'm liking Hall a lot. But the devils do have some other areas that could use a shake up imo
Zacha is miles ahead of where I thought he'd be. Kudos to him for his hard work and play.

Excited for JQ and when ready, Wood n Speers(not mentioning our super duo brewing elsewhere muahahahahaha)

Cammy, lets go. You're a vet, wake up and act like it!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zacha is miles ahead of where I thought he'd be. Kudos to him for his hard work and play.

Excited for JQ and when ready, Wood n Speers(not mentioning our super duo brewing elsewhere muahahahahaha)

Cammy, lets go. You're a vet, wake up and act like it!
I do agree with the article. Maybe scratching him for a game wakes Cammy up. At some point he is either going to have to find his rhythm. Or require a jolt to get him back on his game.

I had high hopes for Zacha. And he's surpassed them already. It feels like he's going full throttle every shift. I could see him burying some pucks soon. He's been playing with a lot of intensity

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I never liked the cam deal from day 1. I have a feeling that he's turning into the rolston contract. Remember rolston sucked for all of his time here except he put together a really really good half a season I don't remember when. That's where cam is heading just leave him exposed for the expansion draft and hope he gets claimed

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were up against the cap I'd be more concerned with the deal but I have faith he'll get hot at some point. But in terms of the cap, he's not costing us anybody, we're not struggling to get under. So it's fine. He just needs to get on the board because I feel like once it happens he'll get red hot.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think he's the type to feel shaded or irk by the arrival/hype of Hall? Cammy no longer our #1(thats more telling on us the franchise/fans) and being 2nd/3rd/4th now....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I don't think Camm is the type to feel slighted, I don't know that he's ever been "The Guy" during his career. I'm really not sure what it could be with him but hope he figures it out.

I would like to attribute our offensive woes to new faces, youth and not quite being there yet. A couple of guys just need to get going and I expect they will (Henrique, Palm, Camm). If we could stop shuffling up the bottom 6 every night and try to get some chemistry going and get assigned roles I think it would go a long way.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we had career years from palm and henrique last year. henrique at least hit 25 goals once before but last year was palm first time. now they have to duplicate that? easier said then done lol.

i'm fine with cam on this team right now but next year if hes still on it then he could possibly be holding a spot back from a younger kid getting ice time. i'm not saying hes better then cam right now but honestly i wouldn't mind seeing blendsi next year with a full year in the minors what he can do over cam.

quinville will have a year in albany under his belt. speers woods could maybe make the jump next year mcclode and bastian aren't far behind either. yeah its a big reach that more then 1 of these games makes it and sticks but still seeing a young team and then have a 34 year old on it? i dont dig it

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a good amount of new influxes on the team, that should be taken into consideration. Perhaps 3 or 4 guys last yr were just balling(puck) their skates off and like Cup mention, easier said than done to duplicate.

I get it from the newbie POV but Camm, Henrique, DSP n Pal for that matter, these are vets and smart players, i did expect more at least more fire in their bellies. They literally have added a top notch scorer and everyone is playing behind, no need. IF anything their drive and enthusiasm should be at a higher level.

That's what i don't see yet, that spark, that hunger to go and win and make the playoffs. Not yet at least.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally off topic, saw an article from a rather large publication (I won't post a link because it was such dog shit I don't want to give it any clicks), but they mentioned Marty's nickname being "Satan's Wallpaper". First of all, horrible fucking name. Wallpaper is thin, it almost sounds like an undesired nickname for a goalie. Secondly, where the hell did they get that info? I have never heard anything even resembling that nickname before.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the first i've heard of it... i can only imagine where it came from.

wallpaper? wtf lol.... one of the greatest goalies ever....... deserves more than that crap.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's a weak ass nickname

Well you obviously would take a point with kinkaid in net against the hawks but damn losing that point stings. At the least 1pt against the bruins and now 1 tonight

Cam looks beyond bad and so does palm Henrique isn't far behind them either

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, 2 games this year where we give up a crucial goal late in the 3rd. Need to shake that habit ASAP.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, not happy! lol

We outplayed them!!!! I was telling my girl, we had Crawford on his heels through this whole game! DAMN, like the boston one, we let them get away with it!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! yes its early but it still sucks. Yes, we got a point but that should've been 2-0 sweep in pts. Felt we outplayed them everywhere, it was a good game from everyone.

Well mostly everyone, the no shows are still not showing but trying.

Zacha is going be a beast. Hall, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, just a sec longer before u shot.... damn it!

It's unbelievable but still believable that the lack of clear outs towards end of games leads to game tying/winning goals... fuckin A.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinkaid did his best but sooner or later those long rebounds were going to kill us based on everyone's slow reaction.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Huge rebound games takes the sting away from the Hawks game. Now off until Thursday? That's a long break on top of the bye week we get

Huge to have scoring from different players tonight

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils continued their play the next game, bravo to them. Silence the mighty Lightning!!!!

then of course, we'll go on this long break til the next game, just when everything was clicking lol

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Solid game after that tough loss to Chicago.
Kalinin with a strong game. Henrique was very good too.
These are the games we need from Severson.

My only complaint on Saturday was the Devils and the empty net. I think they must be the worst team when the goalie is pulled. It was well over 3 minutes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid game after that tough loss to Chicago.
Kalinin with a strong game. Henrique was very good too.
These are the games we need from Severson.

My only complaint on Saturday was the Devils and the empty net. I think they must be the worst team when the goalie is pulled. It was well over 3 minutes.
we are having troubles in defending the lead under pressure..... thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.