• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our in zone play needs to be better. Every breakout is this colossal up hill battle. Our outlet passes have been awful and there is some serious miscommunication that hopefully is the result of unfamiliarity and will improve.

The good news is Hall is still a beast, the guy is all over the place. Has to be a pain in the ass to play against.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely mindless, stupid icing by Quincey keeps the play in our end, then he's floating in no man's land for the 2nd goal against. He's on my shit list.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't hit the fucking net again 6on4 and not even a single shot on net.

Quincy had a chance to clear the zone and instead tried a soft pass to hall gets stopped at the line then in the net

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in, i think some criticism is deserved? Idk, did you guys catch on Fire n Ice that the players weren't practicing with intensity and sometimes complacent?

I read that earlier yesterday and i saw it so last night.

Something is off, chemistry? pressure? These guys aren't crisp, excited(very important here to me) to play, lazy effort at times. You'd think these guys should be jumping all over, great blend of experience, prime n youth out there.

I have to wonder if Camm is bringing something down? these guys were a lot better or more responsive when he was out? Maybe Hall brings some bad vibes in the lockerroom?(even so, get over it! lol) Something doesn't look right, thats on the players right now(too soon and unnecessary to look at Hynes).

Lovejoy or Quincy needs to sit one out and play Santini.

The puck clearing is lazy, the positioning on defense is all over the ice, the passing is often short n forced thus giving it away.

The guys are acting like they played 70 games already after 4 games lol.... come on, wake up!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games in, i think some criticism is deserved? Idk, did you guys catch on Fire n Ice that the players weren't practicing with intensity and sometimes complacent?

I read that earlier yesterday and i saw it so last night.

Something is off, chemistry? pressure? These guys aren't crisp, excited(very important here to me) to play, lazy effort at times. You'd think these guys should be jumping all over, great blend of experience, prime n youth out there.

I have to wonder if Camm is bringing something down? these guys were a lot better or more responsive when he was out? Maybe Hall brings some bad vibes in the lockerroom?(even so, get over it! lol) Something doesn't look right, thats on the players right now(too soon and unnecessary to look at Hynes).

Lovejoy or Quincy needs to sit one out and play Santini.

The puck clearing is lazy, the positioning on defense is all over the ice, the passing is often short n forced thus giving it away.

The guys are acting like they played 70 games already after 4 games lol.... come on, wake up!

Agreed, Santini needs to play over either of those guys. Having those guys in case someone gets hurt and we need someone to slide in in a pinch, sure. But if we're going to have a guy making mistake let it be a young guy, at least they can learn from it. Quincey and Lovejoy are what they are at this point.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zacha has been playing his balls out.... seriously? Camm, Pal, Rico? Zacha has outplayed you all... really?

DSP, come one buddy, lets get it together now.

PAP doesn't seem like a first liner to me...

Defensively, looks slow and weak minded outside of Frenchie....

get it together!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that's for sure is this team is not going to win the physical matchup, maybe ever. We are a soft team, getting our asses kicked out there.
First thing i notice back in gm 1 vs FLA. We were, IMO, getting out muscled everywhere...

Play physical with us and our guys will falter....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zacha has been playing his balls out.... seriously? Camm, Pal, Rico? Zacha has outplayed you all... really?

DSP, come one buddy, lets get it together now.

PAP doesn't seem like a first liner to me...

Defensively, looks slow and weak minded outside of Frenchie....

get it together!

Was just saying to my buddy DSP has been completely invisible. No impact whatsoever yet.

Zacha is starting to get noticed which I like. Zajac has also been really good. Winning faceoffs, backchecking like a mad man, strong on the puck, keep him and Hall together and I think good things will come of it.

French guy on D has looked solid. Severson also starting to look better. Fiddler has his moments here and there as well.

It's not all doom and gloom, there are guys playing well and others that look to be about on the cusp of getting it together. Others really need to step it up though. Camm needs to be better, the vets on D need to be better, would like to see Henrique kick it into that other gear we've seen from him. Only 4 games in, plenty of time to get it right.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just saying to my buddy DSP has been completely invisible. No impact whatsoever yet.

Zacha is starting to get noticed which I like. Zajac has also been really good. Winning faceoffs, backchecking like a mad man, strong on the puck, keep him and Hall together and I think good things will come of it.

French guy on D has looked solid. Severson also starting to look better. Fiddler has his moments here and there as well.

It's not all doom and gloom, there are guys playing well and others that look to be about on the cusp of getting it together. Others really need to step it up though. Camm needs to be better, the vets on D need to be better, would like to see Henrique kick it into that other gear we've seen from him. Only 4 games in, plenty of time to get it right.
Yea DSP is not having the same impact as before. Despite that reality, its still miles more than Matteau would've(just sad).... I'm hoping he gets it together, we need someone like him to crash and make something out of nothing.

Zajac has been good, I agree. I feel he's definitely pulling his weight and playing, no complaints here. Hall has responded well with Travis, now we just need to figure out the RW.

Plenty of time absolutely, get the flaws out of the way, work on the little things, build team cohesion and morale. Cory is beasting it at net and honestly, he deserves more than a goal per game for help. We should be averaging at least 2 goals a game, lets go!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The team is getting a ton of chances even tonight 31 shots against the wild with some really good quality chances they just can't finish.

It took career years from Henrique and palmeri to get where they finished last year just out of the playoffs so far palmeri hasn't done much and Henrique even less.

Tonight Bennett can't finish zacha had two great chances couldn't finish keep plugging away and they will score.

Bright side. Corey has been insane just insane. Hall living up to the hype and is clearly the best player by far

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is getting a ton of chances even tonight 31 shots against the wild with some really good quality chances they just can't finish.

It took career years from Henrique and palmeri to get where they finished last year just out of the playoffs so far palmeri hasn't done much and Henrique even less.

Tonight Bennett can't finish zacha had two great chances couldn't finish keep plugging away and they will score.

Bright side. Corey has been insane just insane. Hall living up to the hype and is clearly the best player by far
Schneider has been unreal. I do agree they have had their chances. They need to start burying them tho. Defense definitely needs a change

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cory has been our best player
Hall is definitely going to finish our best player
Zacha has been playing like a pro.... wow.... more than I expected...

He's getting minutes with top line guys and rightfully so... KEEP IT UP!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i really am hoping zacha can score a goal give him some confidence

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the 1st 2 home games. Pluses and minuses

Plus - Hall, Zacha Playing like a veteran at age 19, Henrique, Zajac, Aviutu (sp)the kid can skate & pass...and shoot, Severson, PA (for free, I'll thank Jack Cap next time I see him) and as always Cory & Greene
Minuses - Bennett (floating..floating....), Quincy (put in Santini), Cammy (looks lost)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, how confused is everyone by Camm's game thus far? this guy is tailing off no?

long season away i know, so plenty of time to change but mmmm, my overhype self expected better

(expected better offensive results TBH)

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes on Camm looking lost. I noticed the same.
For Greene, I know how much responsibility the guy shoulders now but he has made some uncharacteristic ill advised plays. He usually is a lot more steady back there. Not too concerned though.

Zacha looks fine. The biggest surprise with him is his strength. At 19, I didn't expect him to be that strong. The guy will get points but its a bonus if he can also throw the body like that and finish checks.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, how confused is everyone by Camm's game thus far? this guy is tailing off no?

long season away i know, so plenty of time to change but mmmm, my overhype self expected better

(expected better offensive results TBH)
If he looked slow or was missing open shots I say maybe slipped...but he looks like he's forgotten what to do. Obviously he hasn't, I'm hoping its just taking him a while to re-orient himself. He was paying great right up until he got hurt last year

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speers back to OHL, avoids that first yr bs.

Extra spot available, i would think(as a fan hope) that might be for Elias.

Status
Not open for further replies.