• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New England Patriots AT Pittsburgh Steelers 425 EST/CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely should have gotten one!! not sure if the penalty is assessed on the kickoff or the try for two. If it's the latter that changes the whole game bc a FG wins it.
It would've been assessed on the KO. Could've changed the outcome of the game. Too many uncharacteristic penalties/potential pentalties for a BB coached team. Jeeze this isn't Seattle.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. The game was long over before I posted it.

I know it was a joke but would have been better if you said he gave the 2.5 and won by a hook

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For two weeks in a row I've watched the pats get manhandled up front on both sides of the ball. It's ridiculous. That means that Brady and others can't do what they do best.

Honestly, the steelers played far too conservative with the lead. The pats D is ranked in the lower third of the league. The steelers O is one of the best in the league even without AB. They should have trusted Ben more with the lead to deliver the ball. Those runs on 2nd and forever were a joke.

Lastly, that call sucked. No two ways about it but you've GOT to get your head back in the game! You are already in FG range to tie!! No need to panic!! Ben was saying after the game "I wanted to spike it but they were telling me in my headset to run the play". First of all that's WEAK!! You don't hang the coaching staff out to dry like that!! Second of all, YOU were the one who threw it into triple coverage instead of throwing it away and getting the kick for OT!! That (the fake spike) is a bang bang play. It's either there or it isn't. It wasn't. Ben should have sailed it out of the end zone and kicked the chip shot for the tie.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For two weeks in a row I've watched the pats get manhandled up front on both sides of the ball. It's ridiculous. That means that Brady and others can't do what they do best.

Honestly, the steelers played far too conservative with the lead. The pats D is ranked in the lower third of the league. The steelers O is one of the best in the league even without AB. They should have trusted Ben more with the lead to deliver the ball. Those runs on 2nd and forever were a joke.

Lastly, that call sucked. No two ways about it but you've GOT to get your head back in the game! You are already in FG range to tie!! No need to panic!! Ben was saying after the game "I wanted to spike it but they were telling me in my headset to run the play". First of all that's WEAK!! You don't hang the coaching staff out to dry like that!! Second of all, YOU were the one who threw it into triple coverage instead of throwing it away and getting the kick for OT!! That (the fake spike) is a bang bang play. It's either there or it isn't. It wasn't. Ben should have sailed it out of the end zone and kicked the chip shot for the tie.

True how are they gonna fair vs the Vikings, Rams, Eagles or Jax for that matter

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get lucky?????

Well the good thing is that these QB's are young and little if any playoff experience let alone a SB, Brady has been in a few of them 7

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. Ben went out like that? That's biggest bitch move ever territory right there.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Ben went out like that? That's biggest bitch move ever territory right there.

Yup. Couldn't believe it when I heard it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will teams learn it's probably not a good idea to pass the ball when you are close to the end zone against pats D !!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give @DirtDirtDirt credit, he called the game. In fact he has opened up 6 pizza joints on Staten Island and Manhattan betting on his guy Brady every game. Don't lose your chain ,grabbing the help like Batali

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Couldn't believe it when I heard it.

Me neither... if the play's not there, throw it away. Hanging Haley (even as unlikable as he is) out to dry was lame.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a TD at every other level of the game. The league is straight up a joke.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the Steelers still controled the game until the last 2 mins.

They are a good team.
No chit. Pats are winning these close games down to the wire which was not the case a coupla years ago.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for the Steelers and bad news for the rest of the AFC playoff field is that AB should be back for the playoffs. I thought for sure he broke that leg, but am glad it wasn't.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chit. Pats are winning these close games down to the wire which was not the case a coupla years ago.

Up until the last 2 mins the Steelers had controlled the tempo and time of possession really well but 2 mins is 2 mins and Gronk was unstoppable. Even the D made some big plays when they needed to.

I think the Steelers can win in Foxboro but clearly it won't be easy.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened last week or the week before doesn't mean jack shit "this week". Rothlisburger and his dull ass coach have proven themselves over and over again to be seriously short on grey matter so watching BB and NE use those fools like a roll of TP gives me some chuckles.