• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new cornerback.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about Ball..

Hard to find time to watch Jags games.

C

cubzzzfanincali

you may remember him from his more famous run in Dallas. Dallas really fucked him up, because they moved him to safety. He was on the field constantly, but as the season went on he got more and more notoriously awful, the Dallas media turned on him and his confidence plunged. Not entirely unlike what happened here with Nate Vasher.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ball kid was a starter last year. My guess is, he will end up starting opposite Fuller and Jennings will have slot duties, like was projected last year before Tillman went down. But like the LB issue, at least there will be solid competition at this position, which we all can agree is a good thing.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about Ball..

Hard to find time to watch Jags games.

I watch some Jag games, and I am a bit surprised by the signing. But maybe the coaching staff sees something we as fans can't.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I like Fuller...we have to remember he wasn't supposed to start last year. While he played really well the first few games he didn't do much and really played like a poor rookie the last 8-10 games.
I'm not a huge fan of PFF rankings...but he was listed last or next to last of all starting CB's.

I would not be surprised if It's Ball and Jennings starting and Fuller as Nickel.
It really don't matter that much- they will need 3-4 CB's on the field for the majority of games anyway- all the 3-4 WR sets we face.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I like Fuller...we have to remember he wasn't supposed to start last year. While he played really well the first few games he didn't do much and really played like a poor rookie the last 8-10 games.
I'm not a huge fan of PFF rankings...but he was listed last or next to last of all starting CB's.

I would not be surprised if It's Ball and Jennings starting and Fuller as Nickel.
It really don't matter that much- they will need 3-4 CB's on the field for the majority of games anyway- all the 3-4 WR sets we face.

No chance. Fuller played thru a hip pointer and broken hand. He is a legit star IMO.

C

cubzzzfanincali

yeah well watch a few games of Ball before you get too excited. He has some serious weaknesses. Bears may have just decided to cut fish and eat cap, rather than this being about the core roster quality.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just Jennings getting old and sucking...whatevs. Hope they play well. Get Terrence Mitchell on the field....he a dog