• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Coach Rumors

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Jed! Your not a very good drawer! There I said it.

For the record Jed could get his dick stuck in a bic pen cap

Jk there's plenty of room

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah Jed! Your not a very good drawer! There I said it.

For the record Jed could get his dick stuck in a bic pen cap

Jk there's plenty of room

Actually I am a very good drawer. I have been paid to paint many cartoon characters on walls.

I didn't draw what you are talking about.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. I'm sitting here taking a 30" shit trying to catch up from last night..

How am I supposed to wipe?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Michigan next coach!!

images

Sorry had to do it!!!

OH NO!! WE SUCK AGAIN!!!

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Interesting. I have always wondered if he feels trapped by the educational requirements for admission into Stanford and might look elsewhere.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think if it was Tressel we would have heard about some sort of appeal to the NCAA to remove his show-cause penalty. unless somehow that can be done on a hush hush basis, that being removed is the only way Tressel comes to Nebraska.

Everyone keeps saying a big fish. But I still think it would have to be someone not coaching last year, such as Tressel. Just because if SE was able to get him hired in the past couple of weeks while teams were playing games, it couldn't be an active coach. Which kinda leans me towards Schiano. Is there any other big name coaches out there like Tressel or Schiano that aren't coaching this year?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Matich is a flaming fucking idiot.

Pimping the McElwain hiring to Florida as automatically making them elite. At the same time he says Nebraska fans need to be "beaten over the head with calender", Bo was the right guy with his 9 wins, and that is all we could ever expect here.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think if it was Tressel we would have heard about some sort of appeal to the NCAA to remove his show-cause penalty. unless somehow that can be done on a hush hush basis, that being removed is the only way Tressel comes to Nebraska.

Everyone keeps saying a big fish. But I still think it would have to be someone not coaching last year, such as Tressel. Just because if SE was able to get him hired in the past couple of weeks while teams were playing games, it couldn't be an active coach. Which kinda leans me towards Schiano. Is there any other big name coaches out there like Tressel or Schiano that aren't coaching this year?
-------
Don't know how discrete you can be in looking for a HC especially during the season? But if Bo was "told", win the division or else bye bye after last year, SE could have potentially started looking for a HC after the Michigan State loss. That would have allowed him sufficient time to approach coaches currently "working".

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida: According to the Denver Post, Florida will pay a renegotiated buyout of $5 million to Colorado State and $2 million for a single game at Florida in the future. Jim McElwain’s buyout was $7.5 million.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida: According to the Denver Post, Florida will pay a renegotiated buyout of $5 million to Colorado State and $2 million for a single game at Florida in the future. Jim McElwain’s buyout was $7.5 million.

So that game will be played in 2017 or later. Nice pay day for CSU now and later. What if they go down to "the swap" and pull it off.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Matich is a flaming fucking idiot.

Pimping the McElwain hiring to Florida as automatically making them elite. At the same time he says Nebraska fans need to be "beaten over the head with calender", Bo was the right guy with his 9 wins, and that is all we could ever expect here.

I just saw that too. What a complete Dolt. He stated that the only way we will be better is when we occasionally find a great QB and we "might" compete for a playoff spot.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Nebraska formally announce that Cotton would be coaching in the bowl game? Maybe word-play doesn't apply here, but would this have an underlying meaning that we wouldn't be hiring until the end of bowl season?..... Which would point more in the direction of hiring a current coach?