• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. Wisconsin

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs fucked us. pearlman and BIG DADDY E need to run naked threw a corn feild

I dont have time for experamental staffs. Michigan got it figured out after 2 coaches failed. Nebraska needs to cut bait and let the world know that we are not fucking around anymore.

The final drive, I mean come on you could throw the ball 3 timees and it would have been a better game plan then trying to run the clock out with wisco having 3 time outs left.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things that I would like to touch on

1: FIRE EVERYONE

Too soon.

It really is.

You've got to let the "It's A New System", "These Are Not His Players", "We Could Have Won That Game If", "He's Got Better Facilities And Tradition Now" excuses play out. That's a 3 year deal minimum.

Hunker down and drop all expectations.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it has more to do with you not having an NFL team. Even a CFB dynasty would get crushed by the worst NFL team. You need a differentiator to make your game more interesting than the pros, and that is usually the atmosphere.

I've been to pro games in the past, and I've been to Nebraska games recently and the atmosphere down in Lincoln still beats the hell of the 100% business of a professional football game atmosphere.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has more to do with you not having an NFL team. Even a CFB dynasty would get crushed by the worst NFL team. You need a differentiator to make your game more interesting than the pros, and that is usually the atmosphere.
You mean like Georgia, Tennessee, Michigan, USC, ad nauseum. What are their differentiators other than traditionally playing good football.
Smart as usual you have no idea what you are talking about.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/23/s...onsins-band-keeps-the-place-hopping.html?_r=0
“I came here at a time when football fortunes were pretty poor,” said Michael Leckrone, who arrived in Madison in 1969 and has directed the university’s marching band since 1975. “We tried to make it a little more showbiz.”

The fifth quarter was a ploy to keep students to the end of the game because YOU SUCKED.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A few things that I would like to touch on

1: FIRE EVERYONE

North Texas fired their coach Dan McCarney after he started the season at 0-5! He was a former coach at Iowa State... Dan McCarney fired as North Texas Mean Green coach after embarrassing loss

To be honest with you, I don't think Riley should be fired this season, but if he doesn't fire some defensive coaches then he needs to be fired. On the other hand, if Nebraska ends up at 4-8 then he needs to go. If this Riley experiment doesn't pan out, hopefully the next athletic director makes a good hire.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to think that the Defense may not me that big of a problem as I thought at the beginning of the year. Now I know that we have the worst secondary in the nation but Our defense is on the feild a fuck ton. and we dont give up a lot of points. I mean with our offense stalling out and going 3 and out on the regular our boys on D get tired and dont get much of a break.

Also our offense needs to step it the fuck up 35 points in two games, thats not enough.

penalties FUCK. shooting ourselves in the foot

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am beginning to think that the Defense may not me that big of a problem as I thought at the beginning of the year. Now I know that we have the worst secondary in the nation but Our defense is on the feild a fuck ton. and we dont give up a lot of points. I mean with our offense stalling out and going 3 and out on the regular our boys on D get tired and dont get much of a break.

Also our offense needs to step it the fuck up 35 points in two games, thats not enough.

penalties FUCK. shooting ourselves in the foot

Having injuries coupled with very little depth, certainly is a factor that is magnified when the defense is out on the field the majority of the game. Better play calling and better QB play would help Nebraska immensely.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take your little balls and go home then --ya little monkey
Pops I have nothing but love for ya. You might not think so, but I do.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like pops is my boy.

This site though..

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooooo many people would love to see me gone

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love husker football. Only reason I'm still here. Not that anyone cares, but this site has turned into an absolute joke.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all just frustrated because we are biting our nails on if we actually get to a bowl game this year.

I dont think anything more than the Armed Forces bowl is attainable...However, it might be good recruitin in Texas.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to get to a bowl. the practices being the main reason. the more practice the better for this team. no bye weeks really hurting and getting in those practices would be huge.

i think we have a schedule that 4 wins is possible but also could be 4 losses.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love husker football. Only reason I'm still here. Not that anyone cares, but this site has turned into an absolute joke.
Whatever, you could always fork out some greenbacks and start you own site. Or possibly back to Jizzney ya go.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to get to a bowl. the practices being the main reason. the more practice the better for this team. no bye weeks really hurting and getting in those practices would be huge.

i think we have a schedule that 4 wins is possible but also could be 4 losses.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Those December practices are important for the underclassmen. It's like an added spring/fall practice. Due to NCAA rules, it gives coaches more time with the players.

Missing out on those bowl practices puts teams behind 80 other teams (40 bowl games) going into the following season.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention you have nothing to hang your hat on when you don't make a bowl. And kids like their hats these days.